this mf claims he slays in tokyo JFL

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum

Is JBW that strong?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18436, Deleted member 4054 and 4 others
That wouldn't be jbw it would be don't be asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17291 and 17 others
That wouldn't be jbw it would be don't be asian
nah he white it's the lighting. Lemme find another picture

Uh... lets say he is med passing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deprived, Deleted member 4054 and 10 others
kanka jbw ya bu adam trde hiçbi şey kardeşi de öyle wolf of tokyo da öyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18012, ElySioNs and 2 others
kanka jbw ya bu adam trde hiçbi şey kardeşi de öyle wolf of tokyo da öyle
japon karıları neden 40 yaşındaki zavallı bir türke bakıyor yoksa kolpa mı atıyor herif bilmiyorum. garip vallahi.

• +1
Reactions: Davide33 and Deleted member 18012
japon karıları neden 40 yaşındaki zavallı bir türke bakıyor yoksa kolpa mı atıyor herif bilmiyorum. garip vallahi.
katılıyorum kolpa da olabilir eğer gerçekse jbw o adam özgüvensiz malın teki öyle durduğuna bakma trde olsa bi am sikemezdi o tiple. anca jbw seamaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 18372
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You dont have to look like Maher to mog gooks you know

Yok aga asyalı kızlarda ciddi ciddi böyle bir takıntı var. Ben de öylesine internetten bir deneyim dedim kız iki ablasını da getirmiş birlikte ekrana kitlenmiştiler resmen beni görünce :d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18372
Is he turk

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18694
Get mogged by an Asian. Japanese girl preferred high class Asian guys
high class asian guys? HAHAH japenese girl sucks turks dick bro wtf you talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ElySioNs and Smoke Fanboy
high class asian guys? HAHAH japenese girl sucks turks dick bro wtf you talking about
Ask any japanese girl, 99/100 she would choose me over him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18480
But I love turk tho my fav people on earth friendly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18372 and 1 other person
Dude Asians fuck anything that isn’t black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15004, Patient A and 3 others
Only stupid people talk about IQ on internet forums. That's a universal truth right there.
Your post was so stupid that i had to!

Only stupid people talk about IQ on internet forums. That's a universal truth right there.
Oldcel is lonely guys give him some love❤️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and Deleted member 18372
Get mogged by an Asian. Japanese girl preferred high class Asian guys
Average non asian mogs high tier gooks to the self harm bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18480
Ses ver adana zirvedem selam durmak yok homie patlamaya devam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Could be true, but i don't trust anyone on slaying unless there is a video recording of said slay.

Average non asian mogs high tier gooks to the self harm bro
I slay high class girls in Japan while those mogging me scraping the bottom of the barrel in Roppongi. But you are right when it comes to dating in western world I am incel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
I slay high class girls in Japan while those mogging me scraping the bottom of the barrel in Roppongi. But you are right when it comes to dating in western world I am incel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
So you're a Japster? You don't look like one. Anyways, why are you guys so small compared to other orientals? Your policemen look like boy scout leaders and your gangsters (Yakuza) look like little accountants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
So you're a Japster? You don't look like one. Anyways, why are you guys so small compared to other orientals? Your policemen look like boy scout leaders and your gangsters (Yakuza) look like little accountants.
that's because I am quater Chinese. Btw other orientals such as Korean and Northen Chinese had always been regarded as taller. Do you know anything about Jomon, Yayoi people? knowing these could answer your question

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
he does not look white
I guess benefit of the doubt maybe some japanese chick who's never met a white person irl before might think he's white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
This mfer claims he slays in Toyko. Is JBW that strong?

3b73e246c28a143feb20c47e4892fddcf441e989 full

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
that's because I am quater Chinese. Btw other orientals such as Korean and Northen Chinese had always been regarded as taller. Do you know anything about Jomon, Yayoi people? knowing these could answer your question
I remember reading that Japanese have a tiny percentage of caucasoid ancestry due to these jomon people. Are you referring to that concept man?

Looks indian ngl

I remember reading that Japanese have a tiny percentage of caucasoid ancestry due to these jomon people. Are you referring to that concept man?
yes

No. I know about them Kinh folk of Vietnam though. Small, but good quality people. Tough and smart. Seems the Yamato is Japan's #1 ethnic group. The two you were talking about seem to be a little too obscure.

What part of China was your grandparent from?

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
Gobble gobble gobble. Erdogen you, Turk.
No. I know about them Kinh folk of Vietnam though. Small, but good quality people. Tough and smart. Seems the Yamato is Japan's #1 ethnic group. The two you were talking about seem to be a little too obscure.

What part of China was your grandparent from?
Imagine literally being a gook subhuman and still mocking with Turks :blackpill::feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
  • JFL
Vay aq ne kadar türk varmış :feelshah:

• JFL
Nigga looks like Pennywise

What do you think I looked like if not oriental? I'm curious:blackpill:

türklerin de hepsi slayer zaten yalan da olabilir :d