This might be one of the few places that aren't infested with bots

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Reddit is like 60% dead, 90% on the main subs the amount of repost bots are insane. Twitter may as well be a Russian asset at this point Elon probably gets funded by them or something of the sort. At least when I am here I know I am reading real responses be it from inept fuckwits it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: watah, SecularIslamist, LegitUser and 2 others
People don't understand how much that technology has advanced. They can write comments that were not programmed to the T.

If you go to any Pro Palestinian post of "So and so has died" there are always all kind of israeli bots in the first comments saying either "Release the hostages and surrender" or "Sad that Hamas used him as a human shield" and then there are bots with more elaborated ones but that are not that complicated, meaning they are actually programmed to answer the specific tweet in a way that looks rational without having a human being behind it doing so.

For example if the tweet says "Such and such was killed by a sniper" the bot will say "The sniper bullet was of Hamas" instead of a random generic message like the ones above, as if it is a person writing it

The best way to detect them is either because they are literally the first to comments always, or they start commenting all at the same time. But as i said many have become undistingishable or however that word is written.

The city that browsed the most reddit was literally a US Air Force base. That should explain a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SecularIslamist, LegitUser and 1 other person
People don't understand how much that technology has advanced. They can write comments that were not programmed to the T.

If you go to any Pro Palestinian post of "So and so has died" there are always all kind of israeli bots in the first comments saying either "Release the hostages and surrender" or "Sad that Hamas used him as a human shield" and then there are bots with more elaborated ones but that are not that complicated, meaning they are actually programmed to answer the specific tweet in a way that looks rational without having a human being behind it doing so.

For example if the tweet says "Such and such was killed by a sniper" the bot will say "The sniper bullet was of Hamas" instead of a random generic message like the ones above, as if it is a person writing it

The best way to detect them is either because they are literally the first to comments always, or they start commenting all at the same time. But as i said many have become undistingishable or however that word is written.

The city that browsed the most reddit was literally a US Air Force base. That should explain a lot.

I remember there was an investigation that found that Russian interference and farms ignited on social media and set up both a Black Lives Matter vs counter protestor incident that almost turned violent. The internet is pretty much dead

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator