This might be the last straw

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.

I can’t even put into words how this makes me feel

For the past two decades this has been a topic that would get you insulted, shamed, yelled at, and possibly fired from your job or worse for daring to mention

Then this TikTok faggot starts sharing it all to his low IQ loser female followers and they eat it up as if it is some novel groundbreaking research

Half these women would call you an incel misogynist for saying everything he just said in this video verbatim

Then he has the balls to say “this research is mostly popular with women” as if women are not the main group who oppose these conversations and fight against the open discussion of this information everywhere it happens

I thought I was a mentally tough guy but fuck this is hard man. This level of hypocrisy literally hurts my brain. I’m seriously considering if suicide is not so bad of an option after seeing this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
the better looking you're the more things you can get away with

the better looking you're the more things you can get away with
I mean I get it, I’ve dropped the blackpill on women before just because the topics came up in conversation and I have no filter.

However I always understood that women were only receptive to the information because they found me attractive. Even then a lot of women/people in general still push back or visibly get uncomfortable and hostile when these topics come up.

This dude genuinely thinks this information is “popular with women” and is claiming that women don’t see it as “sexist.” Either this is THE most disingenuous person on earth or this person has zero sentience to realize how ridiculous of a statement that is.

He’s just parroting redpill/blackpill talking points to women, the group who has done the most to suppress this information and is doing so as if he’s some authority.

You know how many men have lost YouTube channels, whole livelihoods for daring to speak about this topic? Practically every popular social media site has been sanitized and made unusable because of women’s inability to deal with reality. Yet here they are gobbling it up when some semi attractive man tells it to them. Its all just so disgusting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh and ryuken
I mean I get it, I’ve dropped the blackpill on women before just because the topics came up in conversation and I have no filter.

However I always understood that women were only receptive to the information because they found me attractive. Even then a lot of women/people in general still push back or visibly get uncomfortable and hostile when these topics come up.

This dude genuinely thinks this information is “popular with women” and is claiming that women don’t see it as “sexist.” Either this is THE most disingenuous person on earth or this person has zero sentience to realize how ridiculous of a statement that is.

He’s just parroting redpill/blackpill talking points to women, the group who has done the most to suppress this information and is doing so as if he’s some authority.

You know how many men have lost YouTube channels, whole livelihoods for daring to speak about this topic? Practically every popular social media site has been sanitized and made unusable because of women’s inability to deal with reality. Yet here they are gobbling it up when some semi attractive man tells it to them. Its all just so disgusting.
Fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back