This might be the most sad post/account I’ve ever seen

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken

Look at this guys account, the posts, the commentary, his bio all about his girl best friend. Not even his girlfriend and he’s legit worshipping here :lul::lul::lul: omd all this and he can’t get ANYTHING from her

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Why do so many normies don't feel embarrassed at all

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, diditeverbegin, Zenis and 2 others
Why do so many normies don't feel embarrassed at all
Because the average bluepiller supports simping...to them it isn't cuckold behaviour...to them they are "simpmaxxing"

They think they're increasing their odds :forcedsmile: just like when I hit the gym or when I get a haircut my inner coper thinks my chances with girls go up 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Zenis
Because the average bluepiller supports simping...to them it isn't cuckold behaviour...to them they are "simpmaxxing"

They think they're increasing their odds :forcedsmile: just like when I hit the gym or when I get a haircut my inner coper thinks my chances with girls go up 🤦‍♂️
They do the difference is negalgible to the point where, is it even worth the effort? I would suggest doing those things for yourself you know saying fit and staying clean, but man if you do them for women your in for a disappointment

I don't see what's wrong

I could use a foid like that to clean up my appartment

I don't see what's wrong

I could use a foid like that to clean up my appartment
I get that but hes worshipping her and accepting that he’s a friendzoned beta:lul::lul::lul:

I get that but hes worshipping her and accepting that he’s a friendzoned beta:lul::lul::lul:
You don't know that

And besides females can be best friends with moids especially if you've known each other since childhood

Ok whatever

He probably makes money off his tiktok account and has a personal cleaning lady

But i guess we're the ones winning while rotting on an incel forum

You don't know that

And besides females can be best friends with moids especially if you've known each other since childhood
Check his bio, he knows he’s been brutally friend zoned. He obviously wants her and his entire account is based on her

Ok whatever

He probably makes money off his tiktok account and has a personal cleaning lady

But i guess we're the ones winning while rotting on an incel forum
Dignity > personal cleaner