This mindset mogs

C

colton myers

Kraken
Life is like a game , just be the main character in the game
We all live in a society where everything is controlled by the societies norms and values , if someone breaks that norm at first they will be called weirdo or a loser ,
But eventually the one who breaks the social norms is the one that becomes ultimate alpha male

So what you need to break this norms
1.Hardworking and a passion that creates a good status for you
I will explain this with a good scenario , u literally see chad getting laid in clubs and everywhere even htn and mtn get laid in these settings, same thing in college and other places , there is no uniqueness in that, u talk with game and u get laid its simple has that , but now think, women dying to have sex with you (this has a uniqueness and it's not simple coz women are dying to have sex with u ) for that u need a passion , just think about justin bieber or prince or ryan gosling that manlet and the ipdcel will be nobody in normal life setting , but now women are dying to have them

The reason for this is very simple ,
they decided what will happen in there life aka I am the main character in my life no matter how short or ipdcel I am , I will make and keep everything under my control

In before the copes such as :
MUH JUST BE A POPULAR SINGER OR ACTOR THEORY,
I am saying try to follow a passion and think you are that fucking main character , your life will change a lot
I was jobless 3 months ago , now I have a passion for aviation and I see a big difference in my life.

Pls read will benefit you!!!

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and bloomercel
@BoredPrince

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
That's just oversimplified law of attraction so dumb tiktok foids can relate to its complicated subjects and implications.

I know law of attraction is a big joke here but a lot of users would mentally benefit from it.

It's a great way of coping and living in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and bloomercel
That's just oversimplified law of attraction so dumb tiktok foids can relate to its complicated subjects and impications.

I know law of attraction is a big joke here but a lot of users would mentally benefit from it.

It's a great way of coping and living in my opinion.
After a certain level there is no coping , I can tell u that a stacy would leave her 6'4 chad bf for 5'7 manlet justin bieber..so this is universal appeal (u know how miranda cucked Orlando bloom and fucked justin ) now I I saying why not try the same thing in your college setting ..it will he a big halo..

now I have a passion for aviation
So did he

Cosmic cope from bluepilled ass tiktokcel.Genetics and luck determine fucking everything,as much as the day is long.Tell a broke Indian youngster from the slums of Mumbai to work hard and statusmaxx. Muh maincharactermaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Cosmic cope from bluepilled ass tiktokcel.Genetics and luck determine fucking everything,as much as the day is long.Tell a broke Indian youngster from the slums of Mumbai to work hard and statusmaxx. Muh maincharactermaxx.
you're right.