this month is a greycel factory

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
there so many greycels and bluecels recently. I miss when offtopic was dominated by frequent posters you could remember now It's getting hard to keep track

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, tombradylover, alurmo and 4 others
same it might be because school has ended

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and not__cel
tags: @cromagnon @optimisticzoomer @scrunchables @PsychoH

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and BrutalMogger
same it might be because school has ended
yeah when the winter comes all the based posters will come back since they're chilling at home someone should make a flyer about that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, scrunchables, TechnoBoss and 2 others
no tag no care

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, USERΝAME, not__cel and 1 other person
a lot of individuals are getting banned by the jewracell mods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, scrunchables, Darkeningstar and 2 others
there so many greycels and bluecels recently. I miss when offtopic was dominated by frequent posters you could remember now It's getting hard to keep track
Joined May 5, 2023
Silence newgen

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and not__cel
and the worst part is that 99% of the greycels are cancer

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, BrutalMogger and not__cel
norwoodascender,anthony,blackgymmax and more have been banned in the span of 3 months I'm praying they take mvp instead of anyone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, PsychoH, tombradylover and 4 others
Joined May 5, 2023
Silence newgen
I joined months before you it says may 2023 retard and I was watching threads during 2022

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and BrutalMogger
and the worst part is that 99% of the greycels are cancer
they leach off of what they see and recycle what they think would give them rep no new posting ideas come from them because they need to prove thenselves

• +1
norwoodascender,anthony,blackgymmax and more have been banned in the span of 3 months I'm praying they take mvp instead of anyone else
mvp is high iq and i think would be a significant loss. And yes this Judaism practice needs to stop, too many pupils are getting perished. I do think norwood ascender requested his ban though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and not__cel
And a lot of users are getting banned weirdly enough, like yeeyeeslayer and rea

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I noticed by seeing your profile that your iq has gone up from 527 to 537 in the span of some posts. I was wondering if we are now around 547

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
mvp is high iq and i think would be a significant loss. And yes this Judaism practice needs to stop, too many pupils are getting perished. I do think norwood ascender requested his ban though.
mvp is already on my ignore but alot of users are saying he's high iq so I might remove anthony just got unbanned I think 30 days ago so this is a shock

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I noticed by seeing your profile that your iq has gone up from 527 to 537 in the span of some posts. I was wondering if we are now around 547
yes i popped a vein while straining on the toilet and my iq increased to 537. I ate 60g of fibre so i hope we will get to that succotash of 547.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I’ve seen so many people get banned, it’s crazy. And yeah, grays just pump & dump the site now. Sosad

• +1
Reactions: not__cel