This nerd had unimaginable levels of low inhib

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
ON A MILD SPRING DAY IN LATE MAY 1987, military analyst John Pike was at the U.S. embassy in Moscow on business when he looked out the window and saw a small airplane circling over Red Square. Gee, that’s peculiar, thought Pike. There’s no private aviation in the Soviet Union. Hell, there’s no private anything.

The aircraft belonged to West German teenager Mathias Rust—or, more accurately, to Rust’s flying club. In a daring attempt to ease cold war tensions, the 19-year-old amateur pilot had flown a single-engine Cessna nearly 550 miles from Helsinki to the center of Moscow—probably the most heavily defended city on the planet—and parked it at the base of St. Basil’s Cathedral, within spitting distance of Lenin’s tomb.

Duitse tiener vliegt naar Rode Plein - Andere Tijden
KGB:n tekemä Mathias Rustin kuulustelupöytäkirja - Kuukausiliite | HS.fi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 561 and Deleted member 7753
Just endanger the entire planet theory. Lowest inhib possible

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 10104 and BigBiceps
I don't get it

I don't get it
He illegally flew to Soviet Union with his flight club's plane. If the Soviet Airforce had spotted him, he probably would've been shot down.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
He illegally flew to Soviet Union with his flight club's plane. If the Soviet Airforce had spotted him, he probably would've been shot down.
OK thanks

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
222D813B 6F63 4038 8CAE 8C211B8637A0
Lost all my respect for him after reading this. What a clown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Hozay and EckhartTollemaxx
jesus christ, what a fucking chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back