This nigga is legit telling you tales that you like to hear just for reacts

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
she literally wanted me to call her a nigger slave bitch and choke her and stuff and play up the white/black slave dynamic. She had the biggest orgasm when I was calling her dumb nigger over and over while spanking her

Wtf is this shit lol. Legit looks like a fantasy outta some stormfrontcel’s dreams.

Not saying this shit doesn’t happen. There probably are some black girls that get off to shit like this but what are the chances it happened to one of our resident autist emnesie who also happens to be a racist.

261098C5 6243 478E B6D3 0E8B54E3E574

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, xegigi, Awan and 68 others
My nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, introducelate, PYT and 7 others
Salludon vs Amnesia arc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15827 and 25 others
How's the wife bhai

Jre7gcbb2e561

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22639, Constantin Denis and 40 others
Are u serious bro? U are sounding like a virgin here, literally like all girls are into this type of degrading shit ESPECIALLY the "taboo" stuff like racial dynamics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, EverydayIsHell, ItsOver.com and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LooksOrDeath, Chadeep and 15 others
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

Finally, the Salludon V Amnesia Looksmax Story Arc Begins

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834, PYT and 23 others
I can definitely imagine this being real. In fact I have never met a foid that wasn't into being humiliated and completely dominated. What's so unbelievable? White girls want you to call them a slut, black girls want you to call them a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 9641 and 15 others
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

FInally been waiting for this matchup for years.
I don’t usually have problems with his stories but he legit made this one up. I’ve been caging ever since i read it. Imagine @Amnesia in his high pitched voice screaming “oh yeah u like that nigger”.

B086913C D3F8 4F91 86E8 6F2B1D3E39B1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Awan, arabcelxxx and 50 others
Btw I doubt he's lying. Every weave gorilla who likes/dates/fucks white men has a severe race play fetish.

Edit: Actually every non-white foid in general has a race play fetish not just BW

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3573, Aqua and 9 others
imagine falling for that reincarnated Tolkien. Professional writer of Harlequin romance novels and fan fictions. Making tales circa 2019

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 17 others
Btw I doubt he's lying. Every weave gorilla who likes/dates/fucks white men has a severe race play fetish.
out of all the stories to pick that I've told, to choose this one to claim as fake shows his severe lack of real world experience with women. Especially how much race is fucking shoved down our throats here in America where everyone has to tip toe around it, it becomes that much more taboo and fun to then express it in bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, TeraCope54, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Tbh I was also surprised when I read that. But he has so many other crazy stories, and this one isn’t very different, so if you believe those then why not this too? Unless you think he’s been lying the entire time...

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Mewton, diabolusx666 and 55 others
  • black women get spanked by white men and get called nigger
  • white women get fucked by dogs and lusted by every race
  • Arab men fuck goats and their women get fucked by little monkeys
  • indians live, eat and breathe human shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EverydayIsHell, fuckedupmanlet and 9 others
out of all the stories to pick that I've told, to choose this one to claim as fake shows his severe lack of real world experience with women. Especially how much race is fucking shoved down our throats here in America where everyone has to tip toe around it, it becomes that much more taboo and fun to then express it in bed
You could have at least recorded an audio or something so we could recognise your voice while ur fucking her. Wouldn’t u think it’d have been a much better thread if u added a vocaroo of this conversation? It’d have also given much more credibility to your words.

Again like i said i don’t think it doesn’t happen. I’m just saying i don’t think it happened to YOU.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Aqua, adotsdot and 7 others
more like bored ever since u married a fat bitch so u gotta stir the shit
@Salludon how can you let that nigga speak like that about your wife son

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, alpha, fuckedupmanlet and 6 others
He's 5'9 so he's prolly telling the truth bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 13787
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, alpha, fuckedupmanlet and 20 others
You could have at least recorded an audio or something so we could recognise your voice while ur fucking her. Wouldn’t u think it’d have been a much better thread if u added a vocaroo of this conversation? It’d have also given much more credibility to your words.

Again like i said i don’t think it doesn’t happen. I’m just saying i don’t think it happened to YOU.
Imagine recording you having sex just to post on an obscure forum for autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 9641 and 13 others
can’t be letting a nigga speak to you like this @Salludon
Drama Popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, alpha, fuckedupmanlet and 10 others
race pill is so suicide fuel to me. asian girls get pissed on by their tall white sneaky links in college and latina and blck girls roleplay getting colonzied

this is why i hate ppl talking about race, colonization, and slavery in america. ethnic cuck males don’t realize how all this racial controversy screws us over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Aqua, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others

Sallu Bhai used my "Just Looksmax Her" Theory on a virgin hqnp who was a little chubby but stacylite underneath :feelsokman: Mashallah executed the strategy flawlessly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hueless, 5'8manlet, MaxillaMaxing and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 12234 and 15 others
Are u serious bro? U are sounding like a virgin here, literally like all girls are into this type of degrading shit ESPECIALLY the "taboo" stuff like racial dynamics
JBW at it again copers on suicide watch

race pill is so suicide fuel to me. asian girls get pissed on by their tall white sneaky links in college and latina and blck girls roleplay getting colonzied

this is why i hate ppl talking about race, colonization, and slavery in america. ethnic cuck males don’t realize how all this racial controversy screws us over
JBW is too powerful brother

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
There's still hope for his wife. He can teach her how to mew to she can become a giga stacy the way he mewed himself into good looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Mewton, alpha and 22 others
JBW is too powerful brother
it’s bad because i can’t tell which ethnic girls are degenerate like that and which are normal

i remember on twitter 2019 seeing so many black girls mad about blck men getting with white women, yet in all their post histories they called themselves “white mans whores” and other shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Anchor_Ship
Nigresses want to be enslaved and called nigger by BWC chads, hard pill to swallow for blackcels :feelshah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ItsOver.com, LooksOrDeath and 19 others
Battle of PSL gods :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Screenshot 20220225 222352 Gallery

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13787 and AlexAP
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, adotsdot, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Amnesia is extremely goodlooking I must admit,so this does not sound far fetched at all.american ethnic foids are crazy af.liberal foids also worship white men alot because they see them as the top of the racial hierarchy and already they have no morals or true principles.

its ironically conservative women that give ethnics more of a chance,if the ethnic has been screened as being not like the other ethnics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3573, Aqua and 5 others
Amnesia is extremely goodlooking I must admit,so this does not sound far fetched at all.american ethnic foids are crazy af.liberal foids also worship white men alot because they see them as the top of the racial hierarchy and already they have no morals or true principles.

its ironically conservative women that give ethnics more of a chance,if the ethnic has been screened as being not like the other ethnics.
yes, never date a liberal girl as a non-white guy. don’t bother with political girls in general

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Elvisandreaa
race pill is so suicide fuel to me i bet asian girls get pissed on by their tall white sneaky links in college and latina and blck girls roleplay getting colonzied

true___________________________________
Nigresses want to be enslaved and called nigger by BWC chads, hard pill to swallow for blackcels :feelshah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
View attachment 1563825

@Amnesia

Bump

:feelshah:

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
At least @Amnesia have fucked way more bitches than you could ever dream of while you have to cope with a hairy paki aunty
1621058 BAD85C3A 07E2 4E06 909D 1E134C70AA4D

The life you dream to live you fucking 6psl

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, alpha, Chadeep and 6 others
yes, never date a liberal girl as a non-white guy. don’t bother with political girls in general
well,80% of gen z and y foids are liberal so thats hard not to do.america is a very political minded place.liberalism and leftism are like religions for people,and they take it very seriousely.

well,80% of gen z and y foids are liberal so thats hard not to do.america is a very political minded place.liberalism and leftism are like religions for people,and they take it very seriousely.

the only solution for a happy mind as a ethnic man is happier abroad.if you want white girls just go to poland/slovenia where youll be a god.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Damn what did i miss,
holy shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The most praised autists of the forum are fighting:eek::eek::oops:

I’m happy to be alive to see this day:owo::owo:

Who would win, the surgery/ photoshop mewing maxxer, or the autistic 4 inches insoles frauder forum fiction novel writer?

I can’t wait to see:oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ItsOver.com, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
holy shit at the cumskins seething so hard

reminder amnesia is a cuck whos tinder matches are fat fucks and he got bullied by some 6 feet incel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

got robbed by two :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

5 7 needs to wear lifts:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

biggest cuck on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 5786
I don't believe in fighting. I am a pacifist cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, introducelate, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
the only solution for a happy mind as a ethnic man is happier abroad.if you want white girls just go to poland/slovenia where youll be a god.
Ethnics would never slay in the Balkans. Balkans is not like regular eastern Europe

If I call a black girl a nigger during sex I’d probably get my dick bitten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuckedupmanlet, Baldingman1998 and 2 others