THIS NIGGA @MAESTHETIC

D

Deleted member 12688

I swear this is the funniest nigga on the forum, he’s on every fucking thread and he always has the right thing to say

D2978871 C1EC 4E7F B38D 9F110AA40AFC

CA925FD0 8B3B 496E 9D8B 551BA9F76229

Idk if it’s because i’m high as fuck but this shit had me dying for like 5 minutes, my ribs hurt from laughing so hard nigga. Ouch

2nd place is probably @looksmaxxer234

Very very few people are actually funny like them. Most of peoples jokes are autistic garbage i cringe brutally at

Thoughts?
@Maesthetic @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @thecel @Chintuck22 @6’1cel @ReignsChad @Knight @Ryan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 8461 and 15 others
Me when I see anything written by measthetic
22ae17f1c7ed34a9eb8b5ffd8d81e9aa0fa4fa63a210cbaa7ea62c8d35f6ceca 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9274 and 16 others
shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Merćer, ItsOver.com, TheEndHasNoEnd and 11 others
nvm this is true

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Who?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Merćer, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
nvm this is true
I swear this is the funniest nigga on the forum, he’s on every fucking thread and he always has the right thing to say

View attachment 1187302

View attachment 1187303

Idk if it’s because i’m high as fuck but this shit had me dying for like 5 minutes, my ribs hurt from laughing so hard nigga. Ouch

Very very few people are actually funny like them. Most of peoples jokes are autistic garbage i cringe brutally at

Thoughts?
@Maesthetic @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @thecel @Chintuck22 @6’1cel @ReignsChad @Knight @Ryan
Based Chad Maesthetic Enjoyers
shit thread
Me when I see anything written by measthetic
View attachment 1187318
Virgin Maesthetic haters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 10949, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others

View attachment 1187302

View attachment 1187303

Thoughts?
haha! im laughing so hard rn!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Growth Plate
This forum has never made me audibly laugh. The last time I audibly laughed was months ago, on Discord, trolling people with my good ol online friends. It was so fun - scaring and tricking retards on Discord to believe or do stupid shit, and offending soycucks. Too bad I abandoned them after I felt they disrespected me too much and that I was wasting my time on there. I often do the same trolling irl. I have a habit of telling this one friend at school something absurd but in such a manner that he believes it, I tell him it's a joke, then he compliments me on my lying skills. Great skill to possess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima, AlexAP, Deleted member 13754 and 2 others
The only users here who’ve made me laugh out loud are @Maesthetic @ReignsChad @6’1cel @Danish_Retard and @GigaChang rip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ReignsChad, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
The only users here who’ve made me laugh out loud are @Maesthetic @ReignsChad @6’1cel @Danish_Retard and @GigaChang rip
Oh yeah i forgot my nigga @ReignsChad somehow he’s funny as shit

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ReignsChad, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
This forum has never made me audibly laugh. The last time I audibly laughed was months ago, on Discord, trolling people with my good ol online friends. It was so fun - scaring and tricking retards on Discord to believe or do stupid shit, and offending soycucks. Too bad I abandoned them after I felt they disrespected me too much and that I was wasting my time on there. I often do the same trolling irl. I have a habit of telling this one friend at school something absurd but in such a manner that he believes it, I tell him it's a joke, then he compliments me on my lying skills. Great skill to possess.
dnsl fanboy, but fr trolling is a good cope for guys like us

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
trolling on discord with the .me group was fun tbh

• +1
dnsl fanboy, but fr trolling is a good cope for guys like us
dnsl? I suppose a typo for dnrd, but fanboy for what? nightwing?

Last edited:
  • +1
i remember like back in march when he and @looksmaxxer234 got into an argument and he said @Maesthetic looked like the cow from barnyard jfl
6C153905 B61F 43A1 8D68 79655E0AA24A

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
@dnrd @AlexAP @ManletEater @looksmaxxer234 @Maesthetic
There was this one time where this retard joined my server. I had 1K subs and he, as a fellow YouTuber, wanted advice on how to get more subs. I told him that me and my friends followed this ritual to get them. Part of said ritual was to put mustard on your face and we made him post a pic of it. Ah, good times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 10987
There was this one time where this retard joined my server. I had 1K subs and he, as a fellow YouTuber, wanted advice on how to get more subs. I told him that me and my friends followed this ritual to get them. Part of said ritual was to put mustard on your face and we made him post a pic of it. Ah, good times
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 10987
must have also been trolling

• JFL