check if his face reveal coincided with a loss in views on socialblade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, ey88, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I recognize his voice

Who is it?
he sounds like one of those horror channel voices, who pauses every every sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and sportsmogger
check if his face reveal coincided with a loss in views on socialblade
He deleted his old channel probably

Oldest vid of him still shows his face, I remember him not showing it in other vids

• +1
Reactions: ey88, truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and hilley
He has white skin and straight nose. :feelswhy:
Fuck he looks chinese to me, you mog him brother, you can pull MTB swedish blondies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gengar
Fuck he looks chinese to me, you mog him brother, you can pull MTB swedish blondies
He looks Chinese?! :lul: That's funny.

:owo: I appreciate it, but I'm not one of those white girl chasing deathniks, bhai. I prefer culture and religion over looks (they do fog the hardest out of all women).

• +1
Reactions: hilley
He looks Chinese?! :lul: That's funny.

:owo: I appreciate it, but I'm not one of those white girl chasing deathniks, bhai. I prefer culture and religion over looks (they do fog the hardest out of all women).
Love it! That's why you're my favorite user on this forum, Gengar, these north africans that live in europe made white people hate muslims because they don't know how act like normal humans

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Love it! That's why you're my favorite user on this forum, Gengar, these north africans that live in europe made white people hate muslims because they don't know how act like normal humans
Thank you for the nice words brotha. :love: Yeah I think your dislike is totally justified, so I don’t get offended by what you say.

Thank you for the nice words brotha. :love: Yeah I think your dislike is totally justified, so I don’t get offended by what you say.
If i ever offend you, just tell me and i'll delete it. i actually don't hate pakistanis and indians, my hate its mostly towards north africans and middle easterns

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
If i ever offend you, just tell me and i'll delete it. i actually don't hate pakistanis and indians, my hate its mostly towards north africans and middle easterns
No worries brotha, it's all good. I don't like most South Asians myself (mainly Indians but sometimes even Pakistanis). :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
is this anthony fanthano jfl