Your "masculine" nose won't fit in a girl's ass crack
Whats the point of that nose if you can put your face under a hoe's ass with it
I jerk off to your profile pic very often

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Your "masculine" nose won't fit in a girl's ass crack
Whats the point of that nose if you can put your face under a hoe's ass with it

also cope tbh, foids love when big noses sniff their pussy

Masculine nose = Large, straight nose well proportioned with the jaw, ramus, chin, etc. PM me if you want to see a masculine side profile

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 30892 and whitegymmax
Masculine nose = Large, straight nose well proportioned with the jaw, ramus, chin, etc. PM me if you want to see a masculine side profile
Yeah, why do those grinchs think having a curve is a good thing ? Its not a death sentence but its more of a niche appreciation than anything, as long as your nose is on proportion / on the bigger side compared to your face you good

View attachment 2335150

The most masculine nose will always be hooked, it doesn't mean that it's better, but it's more masculine
Eaae9488bafa0f58e0a480c1a98e809a

I guess as long as it's in proportion. Hooked noses tend to not harmonize well so the side profiles so on average those with hooked noses appear less masculine. When they're on similar playing fields, I wouldn't really say one is more masc than the other though. What really creates that masculine nose look is an acute nasofrontal angle and the nose tip not being upturned.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Sens
View attachment 2335174View attachment 2335171
I guess as long as it's in proportion. Hooked noses tend to not harmonize well so the side profiles so on average those with hooked noses appear less masculine. When they're on similar playing fields, I wouldn't really say one is more masc than the other though. What really creates that masculine nose look is an acute nasofrontal angle and the nose not being upturned.
yes, u need hooked nose with high nasal bridge to achieve maximum masculinity, not recessed like this

3249386 3238952 1588075063112 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and whitegymmax