• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Mainstream, Deleted member 52404 and 18 others
WTF is wrong with her skin?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 28896
is that mimi keene never knew she was paki

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Jason Voorhees
she fogs her cuck boyfriend Otis from the series hard he descended and bloatmaxxed in final season

IMG 1918

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • +1
that ball sack skin texture tho

• +1
Damn I didn’t know she was half Pakistani. I can see it in her now though

• +1
She farts a lot

She ugly

• +1
south asians and whites make mogger children i've noticed

• +1
She looks sintashta Aryan @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Jason Voorhees
Lots of fine wrinkles and acne scars on her and she's only 25...
MK2.png
probably frequents tanning beds or sunbathes for muh tan and ended up getting sun damage

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gonthar
@DelonLover1999 this post is another exhibit of white women or death phenomenon plaguing yhr forum

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
looks like a mtf you fucking fggot

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@DelonLover1999 this post is another exhibit of white women or death phenomenon plaguing yhr forum
Sadly true

tbf the girl you posted although very gl has descended since her skin looks bad in a lot of pics

but there are many other examples of this rating phenomenom, and if you thought it was only dalits you'd be sadly mistaken

I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive my boy Harry DuBois for claiming this would be a "HTB in Stockholm" 😥

Lini

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, flippasav, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Sadly true

tbf the girl you posted although very gl has descended since her skin looks bad in a lot of pics

but there are many other examples of this rating phenomenom, and if you thought it was only dalits you'd be sadly mistaken

I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive my boy Harry DuBois for claiming this would be a "HTB in Stockholm" 😥

View attachment 2515745
Users here have a weird obsession with extremely pale skin and very light features ive noticed.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and DelonLover1999
WTF is wrong with her skin?
extremely thin skin genetically, she probably has to make a lot of effort to maintain it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Gonthar and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
extremely thin skin genetically, she probably has to make a lot of effort to maintain it.
Isn't thin skin a white people trait? And a good thing because it shows bones better?

Isn't thin skin a white people trait? And a good thing because it shows bones better?
there's some populations that have it more than others like the irish, but that's because red hair is also the most prevalent there.

I don't think it's necessarily a white people trait, if anything some africans also look like they've got paper thin skin.

• +1
  • +1
Do red heads have thinner skin?
yeah, and thinner hair.

which is weird because blondes have the most hair follicles of all, you'd figure redheads would be similar but nope, they've got even less follicles than people with black hair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 39140
yeah, and thinner hair.

which is weird because blondes have the most hair follicles of all, you'd figure redheads would be similar but nope, they've got even less follicles than people with black hair.
That explains a lot. I’ve noticed a lot of indo Nordic Pakistani’s etc have really shit thin skin. I never thought me being a red head was the reason I’ve had thin dry skin with eczema etc my whole life. My mum also has shitty paper thin skin. Look at this Pakistani red head guy(ignore that he’s a subhuman)
IMG 2141
he’s only 22!!!! And he’s been looking like a subhuman for a while b cause of how thin his skin is. Thin skin red head. Thx for telling me about this. Explains a lot about me !!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
That explains a lot. I’ve noticed a lot of indo Nordic Pakistani’s etc have really shit thin skin. I never thought me being a red head was the reason I’ve had thin dry skin with eczema etc my whole life. My mum also has shitty paper thin skin. Look at this Pakistani red head guy(ignore that he’s a subhuman) View attachment 2515886 he’s only 22!!!! And he’s been looking like a subhuman for a while b cause of how thin his skin is. Thin skin red head. Thx for telling me about this. Explains a lot about me !!
Why did you ugh? @TRUE_CEL

That's literally Jude Bellingham

She is ugly. Makeup maxxed

Cope
She's just not attractive

Why did you ugh? @TRUE_CEL
He’s a good cricket player and you’re being superficial and talking badly about his looks. I think he looks unique. Furthermore, he is a hafiz-e-quran so he’s better than you in literally every way.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
To south Asian being good looking is looking arab

Cute girl but too old for me

Lots of fine wrinkles and acne scars on her and she's only 25...
MK2.png
i wonder if you have ever seen most women without make up

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Fogged by Dalit Pooja Hegde

• JFL
HIt the wall

fuckable 6-7/10

• +1
Good body. Face is meh.