this pheno slays

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken

manlets here will believe they mog this guy in "psl" , whatever that is supposed to mean in the real world :forcedsmile:

his previous gf that he dumped, older than him and still thinks about him rent free

new gf

he is 6'4 btw and has a large cock, how do u cope that he is toying with the hottest women in the world and u rot in ur basement becase u are short autistic ugly subhumans with tiny dicks

inb4 some autist tells me its his status :geek: and that manlet oldcel dickcel amnesia mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 2832 and Deleted member 23558
@Crestfallen95

@the BULL
3453513_1686074292703.png

thoughts?

Light brown skin wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
badboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832 and wollet2
he looks like a clown so idc

Def. clown vibe.

Def. clown vibe.
he is a clown but girls love it. high class girls listen to his trash music cuz it sounds good kekw

there are ppl that look like this and have less tats.
Screenshot 6

@Sprinkles all ppl that look like this are tall

why

he slays but doesn't mog chads

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
he slays but doesn't mog chads
depends on what chads

at his height even the face mog will not be that brutal. his face doesnt have flaws. the first girl is a model and still in love with his 8x6 after he dumped her

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
depends on what chads

at his height even the face mog will not be that brutal. his face doesnt have flaws. the first girl is a model and still in love with his 8x6 after he dumped her
height is nullified with chad he could be 5'9" and mog everyone

height is nullified with chad he could be 5'9" and mog everyone
not rly, irl height is massive. and that guy looks good facially

5'9 chad would only maybe mog in online dating and only if girls didnt know of op status

• Hmm...
not rly, irl height is massive. and that guy looks good facially

5'9 chad would only maybe mog in online dating and only if girls didnt know of op status
nah chad is too striking irl is not just OLD

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I bet he is nt and confident

nah chad is too striking irl is not just OLD
maybe if by chad you mean some psl god or some of the new guys posted here

i have never seen someone like this irl

maybe if by chad you mean some psl god or some of the new guys posted here

i have never seen someone like this irl
psl gods are a meme
i see chad when i go to parties and very sporadically on the streets
you see a chad when you look at the mirror too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Amnesia and wollet2
psl gods are a meme
i see chad when i go to parties and very sporadically on the streets
you see a chad when you look at the mirror too
i see chads facially that look better than the op, but its not an insane difference

i havent seen anyone that looked as perfect as delissola or prime gandy irl but thats also because guys in my country are uglier than Italy, actually i havent been going out a lot lately and i dont look at ppl so idk

jfl im not anywhere close to chad, i wish i had op's face and height/body than mine, or just keep my face and get a taller chin and infras, and have my skull be bigger and his height/body bones

Last edited:
i see chads facially that look better than the op, but its not an insane difference

i havent seen anyone that looked as perfect as delissola or prime gandy irl but thats also because guys in my country are uglier than Italy, actually i havent been going out a lot lately and i dont look at ppl so idk

jfl im not anywhere close to chad, i wish i had op's face and height/body than mine
gandy and dellisola are not chads they're more htns / chadlites
the facial difference with chad is too high
i've seen a guy that looked like this last saturday dead serious
images
another chad that looked like this 1 month ago

if i had to count how many chads i've seen last year it would be around 10 max but it's because he's so rare that he's unmoggable

i've seen a guy that looked like this last saturday dead serious
images
another chad that looked like this 1 month ago View attachment 2245340
if i had to count how many chads i've seen last year it would be around 10 max but it's because he's so rare that he's unmoggable
both are probably chads irl but first has an incel skull and delisolla gandy def mog him

second guy has very good skull and bones, but at same height i dont think he gets more results than delisolla, also has worse harmony

it just comes down to nt at this point, you underrate delisolla because he has not much angularity but he looks insane and his skull is big and well developed

• JFL
both are probably chads irl but first has an incel skull and delisolla gandy def mog him

second guy has very good skull and bones, but at same height i dont think he gets more results than delisolla, also has worse harmony

it just comes down to nt at this point, you underrate delisolla because he has not much angularity but he looks insane and his skull is big and well developed
dellisola and gandy are horseface jokes they got famous because of eye areas not because they were perfect chads
most perfect chads like tyler maher aren't even known to the masses

dellisola and gandy are horseface jokes they got famous because of eye areas not because they were perfect chads
most perfect chads like tyler maher aren't even known to the masses
i prefer looking like a wholesome chad with amazing eyes than a terminator looking sex machine

delisolla has wider appeal than gandy, both him and maher have wide appeals

• JFL
i prefer looking like a wholesome chad than a terminator looking sex machine

delisolla has wider appeal than gandy, both him and maher have wide appeals
i used to cope like this but then i realized that terminator is the ultimate stage of evolution
a skull like this is fucking unmoggable irl everyone will turn heads to mire.JFL if you think some height is as striking as this

i used to cope like this but then i realized that terminator is the ultimate stage of evolution
View attachment 2245359 a skull like this is fucking unmoggable irl everyone will turn heads to mire.JFL if you think some height is as striking as this
i was forgetting the name of this guy, but he mogs maher and has the same pheno yes

those guys are getting more produced the past guys, i see uglier versions of this everywhere. wholesome puppy looking chads are under extinction. brutal

• JFL
i was forgetting the name of this guy, but he mogs maher and has the same pheno yes

those guys are getting more produced the past guys, i see uglier versions of this everywhere. wholesome puppy looking chads are under extinction. brutal
evolution

Phenos like this always slay hot girls. Do you guys still cling to muh facial looks is EVERYTHING?

Relevant to this thread. I heard two really hot girls talking among themselves the other night, and they were both saying how they know each other‘s types and it’s the same type. That they’re the type they go for guys that look like they just got out of jail and are violent and that their moms would hate. And they giggled about how silly they are

There’s no universal look that appeals to every woman. But even so some women can look at a guy and know he’s attractive but it doesn’t turn their pussy on the way a thugmaxxed pheno does who’s face isn’t as “attractive”

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and wollet2
Phenos like this always slay hot girls. Do you guys still cling to muh facial looks is EVERYTHING?

Relevant to this thread. I heard two really hot girls talking among themselves the other night, and they were both saying how they know each other‘s types and it’s the same type. That they’re the type they go for guys that look like they just got out of jail and are violent and that their moms would hate. And they giggled about how silly they are

There’s no universal look that appeals to every woman. But even so some women can look at a guy and know he’s attractive but it doesn’t turn their pussy on the way a thugmaxxed pheno does who’s face isn’t as “attractive”

@forevergymcelling
what guys posted here would u say have the most universal appeal

btw op's results are not only due to "thugmaxxing", girls actually like his face and height. there are many thugmaxxed subhumans that get worse results

• +1
Looks like a thugmaxxed light ethnic, it's a very good combo to pull zoomer big city dwellers. I don't care if he's actually a Greek or smth, he looks ethnik and so does Michele Morrone.

Michele Morrone's aesthetic is actually a very curious case because it's an ethnic-looking aesthetic with insane appeal with white women... as long as your name sounds like "Matteo" or "Gabriele" and not like "Abdul" or "Muhammad".

older than him and still thinks about him rent free
Nothing too impressive about this. Impressive is fucking a prime JB so bad she can't get over you despite having enough orbiters and FWBs to fill the Colosseum.

• +1
just be ethnic

@forevergymcelling
he is a 6'4" WHITE man with good coloring and tatted/rapper which will put him into a certain niche
no need to over think it or debate if he is or not chad or chadlite or whatnot
he is at least htn thats for sure and his height projects him alot, being in top 10% or less
its not complicated, too much autism in this thread :feelskek:

you sperged out alot bro :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
just look like a badboy with tats and chains theory

View attachment 2245172

View attachment 2245173

View attachment 2245197

manlets here will believe they mog this guy in "psl" , whatever that is supposed to mean in the real world :forcedsmile:

his previous gf that he dumped, older than him and still thinks about him rent free

View attachment 2245180

View attachment 2245182

new gf
View attachment 2245183

he is 6'4 btw and has a large cock, how do u cope that he is toying with the hottest women in the world and u rot in ur basement becase u are short autistic ugly subhumans with tiny dicks

inb4 some autist tells me its his status :geek: and that manlet oldcel dickcel amnesia mogs him
Thom strijd coloring is top tier

Heightpill is brootal. I should kms right now