• Hmm...
Reactions: Karstossos, godlikesz, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
"bleep bloop"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 7863
His skull is tiny asf :feelsmega:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5258 and 4 others
looks like he will rape me .

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
jfl @ anyone who thinks majority of girls find him attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
indeed true saint

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 7863
jfl @ anyone who thinks majority of girls find him attractive
i dont think anyone does , i admire his eyes but other than that hes just a scary looking mf

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, johncruz12345 and Hozay
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 5258 and Hozay
i dont think anyone does , i admire his eyes but other than that hes just a scary looking mf
Hes scary and not hot. Like he just has the scary factor tbh, ramirez looked scary but attractive. You gotta have both.

• Hmm...
  • +1
he is very attractive tbh imo
1116993-500w.jpg
no girl is approaching this guy irl, his low trust has no appeal to woman. I have high trust eyebrows like this guy (froy guiterrez)
ade49458e19aa07fb042a60bdae2335f.jpg
gutierrez-froy-image.jpg
DN5vupeUMAAa2u-.jpg
and have been approached by woman a very good amount of times. Low trust is a meme without harmony

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 5258
1116993-500w.jpg
no girl is approaching this guy irl, his low trust has no appeal to woman. I have high trust eyebrows like this guy (froy guiterrez)
gutierrez-froy-image.jpg
DN5vupeUMAAa2u-.jpg
and have been approached by woman a very good amount of times. Low trust is a meme without harmony
yes but he dosent look that creepy in all pics , imagine seeing this in motion irl
EvebIsP4 o
fucking turboslayer here

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 5258
JFL imagine being so low t that this skinny femboy looks scary to you.

yes but he dosent look that creepy in all pics , imagine seeing this in motion irl View attachment 717546 fucking turboslayer here
he still looks like a school shooter in that tho, like aesthetic wise i think he looks pretty good. but appeal wise, nah. if you understand what im trying to say.

• Hmm...
  • +1
JFL imagine being so low t that this skinny femboy looks scary to you.
no one asked greycel and i was being ironic gonna ignore you know , brb fucking your whore mother then flaying her alive and make you watch in the corner like the good abused doggy you are fucking end yourself faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
no one asked greycel and i was being ironic gonna ignore you know , brb fucking your whore mother then flaying her alive and make you watch in the corner like the good abused doggy you are fucking end yourself faggot
dn rd

He does look scary though wdym? Look at this eyes and eyebrows nigga lol. Looks like he would walk in a school and kill everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
He does look scary though wdym? Look at this eyes and eyebrows nigga lol. Looks like he would walk in a school and kill everyone
looks disgusting like an emo faggot sucking on dicks jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Hozay
he still looks like a school shooter in that tho, like aesthetic wise i think he looks pretty good. but appeal wise, nah. if you understand what im trying to say.
its his eyes that are so insane just the eyes alone makes some people look turboslayers , like jeff seids insane undereye support just makes him different from other chads same with de poot in the good pics. Just looks a different level but still a very niche appeal tbh which is sad , so depressing this is what girls find attractive nowadays

I am 6ft3 and 225lbs I would crack his skull.

• +1
I am 6ft3 and 225lbs I would crack his skull.
i dont doubt you would jfl, but he still looks scary facially, if you say otherwise ur coping

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
ye his eyes look completely dead , and in this pic he has such insane uncannyness here he is king of uncanny valley legit he just looks so off. So far from a normal human i guess

its his eyes that are so insane just the eyes alone makes some people look turboslayers , like jeff seids insane undereye support just makes him different from other chads same with de poot in the good pics. Just looks a different level but still a very niche appeal tbh which is sad , so depressing this is what girls find attractive nowadays View attachment 717557
It's obvious why girls find that guy more attractive, he looks more "pretty" females are attracted to pretty boys, i wouldn't say i look masculine aside from my dark eyebrows and jaw, but woman have called me a pretty boy irl. They aren't attracted to insane eyes like that, some are tho dont get me wrong.

• +1
i dont doubt you would jfl, but he still looks scary facially, if you say otherwise ur coping
he dosent understand what we mean , what looks more ''scary'' this

or this
IlyETMP

its what looking lowtrust is , if you look insanely low trust people see you as a threat meanwhile someone with bug eyes looks harmless

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Hozay
lanzamaxxing

• +1
might have to add you guys on my er list for saying this about the psl king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
It's obvious why girls find that guy more attractive, he looks more "pretty" females are attracted to pretty boys, i wouldn't say i look masculine aside from my dark eyebrows and jaw, but woman have called me a pretty boy irl. They aren't attracted to insane eyes like that, some are tho dont get me wrong.
yes but thats the sad thing , jb appeal is basically looking as faggy as possible being a twink , gay clothes , makeup , painting nails , colored long hair. Idk id still take looking like depoot over some tiktok fag because aesthetics and you still have appeal , i bet de poot does great with girls that like serial killers like ramirez

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Hozay
he dosent understand what we mean , what looks more ''scary'' this View attachment 717562
or this View attachment 717563
its what looking lowtrust is , if you look insanely low trust people see you as a threat meanwhile someone with bug eyes looks harmless
Yeah i think poot looks fucking badass in that picture TBH ngl. his best 1 yet ngl, you know if de poot commited mass murder or something like that and ended up on tv like ramirez all the woman would be making edits of him calling him hot LOL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7863
might have to add you guys on my er list for saying this about the psl king
its that pic bro , you cant deny it he looks like a robot i didnt argue against his aesthetics just when i saw that pic i thought it was a animated pic or smth looked so ''off''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
yes but thats the sad thing , jb appeal is basically looking as faggy as possible being a twink , gay clothes , makeup , painting nails , colored long hair. Idk id still take looking like depoot over some tiktok fag because aesthetics and you still have appeal , i bet de poot does great with girls that like serial killers like ramirez
100%. When a guy commits a murder or something woman literally find them 1000x times more attractive to, girls like bad boys, whats more badboy then commiting mass murder? lmao.

• JFL
Yeah i think poot looks fucking badass in that picture TBH ngl. his best 1 yet ngl, you know if de poot commited mass murder or something like that and ended up on tv like ramirez all the woman would be making edits of him calling him hot LOL
indeed , but there are a shit ton of hot kinky girls that are into that serial killer thing and likes bundy , ramirez etc. And those girls imo would be the best to slay , fucking hot busty goth girls with crazy kinks :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: take that any day over normal blondie who likesgetting a little butt slap tehe

• +1
indeed , but there are a shit ton of hot kinky girls that are into that serial killer thing and likes bundy , ramirez etc. And those girls imo would be the best to slay , fucking hot busty goth girls with crazy kinks :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: take that any day over normal blondie who likesgetting a little butt slap tehe
Lmao, those girls must be the wildest ngl.

• +1
Lmao, those girls must be the wildest ngl.
i once talked to a girl who watched a shit ton of documentaries about serial killers and shit a real daddy issues girl and she was pretty godamn hot and her being like that just turned her to 10 psl. But i was young and was too high inhib to meet her since she wasnt from my city , and fml i will forever hate myself for missing that oppurtunity i could have fucked a hot crazy slut but instead i was a fucking retarded cunt ikoeåhrfiu7aetigsuy6yfduiyt i actually get pissed off nowadays because girls like that who are also gl are rare

1116993-500w.jpg
gutierrez-froy-image.jpg
DN5vupeUMAAa2u-.jpg
IRL everyone would be mirin him because his features are so striking while those guys you posted are "normal" good-looking guys

• +1
IRL everyone would be mirin him because his features are so striking while those guys you posted are "normal" good-looking guys
i think so too but pics dont do him justice , i feel he would look turboslayer irl just looks uncanny in some pics

• +1
Reactions: lutte
No they wouldn't, the majority of girls wouldn't be mirin him at all. theres a reason that guy froy is literally everywhere on instagram and girls are on his cock 24/7. keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7863
It truly fucks with my mind to see people think Barrett has no appeal yet that De Poot does. He literally looks like a school shooter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Hozay
It truly fucks with my mind to see people think Barrett has no appeal yet that De Poot does. He literally looks like a school shooter.
Barrett def 100% has more appeal to woman than de poot does, i wont argue that, and im not a huge fan of barreett

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 4645
the barrett shit is cope , now when hes a bloated cunt he looks ugly. But in his prime his jb appeal is through the roof no doubt about it
Images 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Hozay