This picture illustrates importance of harmony and what features cause harmony.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I already know what features cause harmony.

Attachments

• 1E7852B6-2641-4EF8-B560-82F2DA1E7E9B.png
    1E7852B6-2641-4EF8-B560-82F2DA1E7E9B.png
    832.3 KB · Views: 75
Finally a post from you thats not lowIQ

basically chad bones vs incel bones

basically chad bones vs incel bones
Not quite.
Key things that cause harmony. Minimal upper eyelid exposure (doesn’t need to be hooded all the way), short philtrum length, no sclera show, and long eyelashes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
Look at the position of the iris & pupil. For the guy on the left it's in the center, for the guy on the right, it's farther up. (If anyone here have that, it's over).

Not quite.
Key things that cause harmony. Minimal upper eyelid exposure (doesn’t need to be hooded all the way), short philtrum length, no sclera show, and long eyelashes
All of which can be improved to some degree. YOU NEED TO FIX HARMONY BEFORE YOU START STUFFING IMPLANTS THAT AUGMENT ZYGOS AND MANDIBLE.

Harmony = proportion and symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, crosshold, middayshowers and 1 other person
Look at the position of the iris & pupil. For the guy on the left it's in the center, for the guy on the right, it's farther up. (If anyone here have that, it's over).
Isn’t that a condition called expathalomos?

Not quite.
minimum upper eyelid exposure = strong ridge
no sclera show = strong under eye support

It's a bit more than that as well so much of it is few cm in a specific shape that makes a beautiful face its why we can see asymmetrical faces as attractive it's more about dimorphism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
minimum upper eyelid exposure = strong ridge
no sclera show = strong under eye support
Sclera show can be corrected with retraction and UEE can be corrected with filler. It’s more about the ridge and fat storage genetics in the upper eyelid

It's a little more complicated than that. You can have good proportions and symmetry and still look disharmonious like Arcbrah.

Proportions, symmetry and an absense of bad features.

Isn’t that a condition called expathalomos?

Nope, don't think so. Google search "eyes" and click on images. You can literally see white part of the eye under the iris in a lot of people. Like the iris and pupil is shifted upward too much. It just kills harmony imo, just look at the two guys you have there. Guy on the left have perfect iris + pupil placement.

Harmony cant really be explained

should've tagged the post [mogs]

Nope, don't think so. Google search "eyes" and click on images. You can literally see white part of the eye under the iris in a lot of people. Like the iris and pupil is shifted upward too much. It just kills harmony imo, just look at the two guys you have there. Guy on the left have perfect iris + pupil placement.
I think it’s caused by bulging eyes because the eye socket is not well developed enough thus putting eyeballs in an abnormal position. Luckily this can be fixed by orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Harmony cant really be explained

YES it can and it can be quantified i posted a thread on this you will alway's be off plus minus 0.1 mm but it can be quantified

• +1
YES it can and it can be quantified i posted a thread on this you will alway's be off plus minus 0.1 mm but it can be quantified
You're the biggest blackpill on the forum bc you say 90% of the same things I do but you're a meme user we laugh at because you look like a bloated scrotum and I get looks halo

You're the biggest blackpill on the forum bc you say 90% of the same things I do but you're a meme user we laugh at because you look like a bloated scrotum and I get looks halo

MEH JFL you actually take what tards say here honestly jfl it's ogre for you ngl what's funny is half the dude's here are more high inhib than me tossers ask for a fight i post my pic and never get scared jfl at taking what other's say to heart also post pic's or your a high inhibition cuck tbh

• +1
MEH JFL you actually take what tards say here honestly jfl it's ogre for you ngl what's funny is half the dude's here are more high inhib than me tossers ask for a fight i post my pic and never get scared jfl at taking what other's say to heart also post pic's or your a high inhibition cuck tbh
I admire you bro and you have potential, just get lean and get lip reduction tbh.

I think theory can take you somewhere and you can construct conventionally attractive and unattractive faces from it but irl when examing faces it there are many cases where you cant explain with rules why the best looking guy in the room mogs the second best looking or what really makes some people very good looking

I think theory can take you somewhere and you can construct conventionally attractive and unattractive faces from it but irl when examing faces it there are many cases where you cant explain with rules why the best looking guy in the room mogs the second best looking or what really makes some people very good looking

Your confusing attraction to attractive what is attractive or beautiful i should clarify is objective attraction is subjective as we can see many many outlier's

• +1
Your confusing attraction to attractive what is attractive or beautiful i should clarify is objective attraction is subjective as we can see many many outlier's
The idea is that attractive people have the best genes, and their attractive features are the outwards manifestation of that genetic 'superiority'. But reproduction takes both parties into account, not just the one with the better genes. Hence why you get subjectivies; some people are more genetically compatible with person x than they would be with person y. And you've also got the social element to it.

The idea is that attractive people have the best genes, and their attractive features are the outwards manifestation of that genetic 'superiority'. But reproduction takes both parties into account, not just the one with the better genes. Hence why you get subjectivies; some people are more genetically compatible with person x than they would be with person y. And you've also got the social element to it.

TRUE TBH