title

Attachments

• lifefuel.jpg
    lifefuel.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, AustrianOak47 and asdvek
In what way? just because i look at alain delon doesn't mean i will experience even 1% of what he has experienced in terms of women.

How is it lifefuel? It's suicide fuel for me.

ropefuel tbh cuz i never get to look like this ever

• +1
Reactions: silencio
His jawline doesn't look insansely impressive
You guys get too caught up in individual features. It's the totality of the impression that matters.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and sickdawgie
You guys get too caught up in individual features. It's the totality of the impression that matters.
This. Some guys have huge jaws but still don't look good, it's a combination of things, delons jaw isn't huge but still decent width and sharp and most of all it goes with the rest of his face and gives him top tier harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Jaw visibility doesn't make that much of a difference unless the person has a recessed or deformed jaw. Notice how he still looks good. I still get what you are trying to say but bad example tbh.

Jaw visibility doesn't make that much of a difference unless the person has a recessed or deformed jaw. Notice how he still looks good. I still get what you are trying to say but bad example tbh.
you could have jawline visibility similar to that while recessed

This. Some guys have huge jaws but still don't look good, it's a combination of things, delons jaw isn't huge but still decent width and sharp and most of all it goes with the rest of his face and gives him top tier harmony.
My jaw carrys my face imo