Tremble

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2486
this photo is why i prefer non white girls

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, rtssssy and Overjetcel299
Because of being aware of the fact you'll never ever have this no matter how hard you try?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, toolateforme, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
socialanxietycels cant even make eyecontact with the foids in the pic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1862, fukmylyf and 8 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy and Deleted member 2969
Framletgod

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
seriously who tf finds the girls in this pic attractive they all so plain and ppl be like “white girls mog all”

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 2581, Gengar and 3 others
That's me when I enter a room

socialanxietycels cant even make eyecontact with the foids in the pic
Fucking true.
Because of being aware of the fact you'll never ever have this no matter how hard you try?
No I just imagine myself there and all these cute foids looking at me I would probably implode from all the anxiety and judgement.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, rtssssy and Framletgod
Fucking true.

No I just imagine myself there and all these cute foids looking at me I would probably implode from all the anxiety and judgement.
I get terrified by even just one foid making eye contact with me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
I get terrified by even just one foid making eye contact with me ngl
Fuark me too thats why I am afraid of looking at foids in my class I dont even remember their faces.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nevergonnahave one/10

Starting a nuclear war 101:
1. put a chad there

If it was a VS version, sure, but their spectrum range from below average with lots of make - above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Its so weird
Not even cashiers smile to me

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
imagine the smelle

this how they look at you in reality

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Not arsed tbh

I sat next to a table full of attractive young English girls when i was in Budapest in a breakfast cafe

I said hi asked them if they're on holiday etc etc.. They were quite friendly when they got over the shock of me (a single male) next to them actually said hi.

• Woah
seriously who tf finds the girls in this pic attractive they all so plain and ppl be like “white girls mog all”
They are hotter than asians for average, but are mostly sluts so it's a tough call.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Not arsed tbh

I sat next to a table full of attractive young English girls when i was in Budapest in a breakfast cafe

I said hi asked them if they're on holiday etc etc.. They were quite friendly when they got over the shock of me (a single male) next to them actually said hi.
Wtf1

Look @ this cheeky inhibmaxxed son of a gun. I would be scared to even look in their direction.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I see no problem

72976743 943120492726368 2042372518228000768 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 2810, toolateforme and 3 others
They're all sub 6 jfl.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I would fuck every single one of them even if they have AIDS OMGFG ZAUSUSSSSWWOWWOWWLWKWLWKWKWHSSHSHSHHSHSHSSHHA😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🙂☹️🙂🙂☹️🙂☹️🙂☹️🙂☹️🙂☹️🙂☹️🙂☹️😔☹️🙂☹️😔☹️☹️🙂😔🙂🙂☹️🙂🙂☹️🙂☹️🙂😡😔

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I WANT WHITE VAGINAAAAA NOW
43EDCE78 E211 420D BA4F 62B8B9DF4AB7

• Hmm...
It terrifies me maaan :feelstrash::feelsmega::feelsgiga: I feel like they are judging my appearance from this picture it's scary. Foids are cruel, no foid was genuinely nice to me out of pure heart.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
It terrifies me maaan :feelstrash::feelsmega::feelsgiga: I feel like they are judging my appearance from this picture it's scary. Foids are cruel, no foid was genuinely nice to me out of pure heart.
when you get iois you always assume they want your dick.

when you get iois
If I gotten IOIs for once in my life from attractive female or even my looksmatch then I wouldn't be on this forum and I wouldn't know what maxilla, palpebral fissure length, bizygomatic width is.

If I gotten IOIs for once in my life from attractive female or even my looksmatch then I wouldn't be on this forum and I wouldn't know what maxilla, palpebral fissure length, bizygomatic width is.
bs. even Barrett browses this forum

bs. even Barrett brows this forum
I wouldn't know who he is if I gotten female attention on regular basis. He browses this forum to laugh at people here in between his fuck sessions with slim models and fan girl sluts.

I wouldn't know who he is if I gotten female attention on regular basis. He browses this forum to laugh at people here in between his fuck sessions with slim models and fan girp sluts.
why not? wouldnt you want to become a model?

Beautiful girls but they will be tough af and slutty af skyhigh standard to they will fuck incels up