This place and mental illness made me think a lot less of myself

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
I've barely been logging in this shithole + I've been trying to heal some mental issues I have by spending time with family and socialmaxing. I've also been getting closer to God. All of that helped me detox from all the autism I had been polluting my mind with.

This morning I woke up and I realized I'm actually gl. I get good treatment irl. I get iois. I've ascended a lot since last year.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
I'm tan af (very coloringmaxxed) and lean. I'm literally sitting at textbook htn

everything on here is talk just go outside and see how the world is fr

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I've barely been logging in this shithole + I've been trying to heal some mental issues I have by spending time with family and socialmaxing. I've also been getting closer to God. All of that helped me detox from all the autism I had been polluting my mind with.

This morning I woke up and I realized I'm actually gl. I get good treatment irl. I get iois. I've ascended a lot since last year.
I'm tan af (very coloringmaxxed) and lean. I'm literally sitting at textbook htn
Picsart 24 08 04 08 20 00 408

Well, don't go crawling into a crawl space and hanging yourself

• +1
Thats the spirit

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back