this place has gone to cancer with all this dumb new members

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
i am gonna leave soon atleast i am happy i joined when looksmax.me was good now it is rare to get some good infortmation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee, wateriswet, Deleted member 4563 and 26 others
The good ol' times

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and Lars
what members specifically?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lars and Deleted member 9380
am I one of theses members op ? 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 5875
PicsArt 10 09 102503
PicsArt 10 09 100835
PicsArt 10 09 092402

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, wasted, sytyl and 4 others
Ban all 2020cels with only a few exceptions
This place is utter crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7866, PYT and 7 others
yea i just checked looksmaxxing section for the first time in months and it looks like offtopic lol, they feel the exact same

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
why can't this site library their information better so people don't have to ask the same shit every time. i'm not even sure what posts to believe in.
the existence of the heightmaxxing stack on best of the best is evidence of that.
why is that there? it was fucking cool when it came out i even tried it but it doesn't work. pioneered information could be saved for the sentimentality but they should tell you the current.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, johncruz12345, Looks234 and 6 others
I think it's nostalgia and shit.
This forum was always garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 2587, eyearea and 5 others
I think it's nostalgia and shit.
This forum was always garbage
JoinedJun 30, 2020 lol you joined when the site was already getting pretty cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 5912 and Good_Little_Goy
This site has always been cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeta ascended and Lars
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 4563, recessed and 2 others
JoinedJun 30, 2020 lol you joined when the site was already getting pretty cancer
I knew this forum since 2019, i just create a account in 2020. And I repeat it, it's just nostalgia, some good thread come sometime but the rest of the time it's shit.

• +1
I knew this forum since 2019, i just create a account in 2020. And I repeat it, it's just nostalgia, some good thread come sometime but the rest of the time it's shit.
yeah true i need to safe all the good information and just dip

Yeah tbh
my mans @goat2x carrying this place hard
I should make more threads but yeah this place has gone downhill
looksmaxxing section is particularly shit

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
@thehealingfields @niggerjew @RealLooksmaxxer

Actually, @larsanova69 has complimented my posts in the Looksmaxing section several times for being high quality and highly informative, and he was one of the reasons I signed up here, you coping dog. BTFO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Lars and Deleted member 8919
Actually, @larsanova69 has complimented my posts in the Looksmaxing section several times for being high quality and highly informative, and he was one of the reasons I signed up here, you coping dog. BTFO.
Keep barking

this guy is indeed a good poster and very helpfull

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
  • +1
  • JFL
Lars himself btfo you, now get off my wood you fucking termite.

Out of respect for Lars I will cease arguing with you here.
"lars himself" just stop please

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, recessed and 2 others
how did you spend 36 hours already when you made your account 2 days ago

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, recessed and 4 others
how did you spend 36 hours already when you made your account 2 days ago

I AM A DISCIPLE OF PSL DOCTRINE, BEING FORGED UNDER HEPHAESTUS'S HAMMER IN THE FORM OF LOOKSMAX.ME INTO AN HONORARY DEMIGOD, HERE TO ASCEND.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, recessed, Lars and 1 other person
Yowhyyoumadcuhh 1210829727942909213368726609222051834748266n

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Danish_Retard, PYT and 5 others
I AM A DISCIPLE OF PSL DOCTRINE, BEING FORGED UNDER HEPHAESTUS'S HAMMER IN THE FORM OF LOOKSMAX.ME INTO AN HONORARY DEMIGOD, HERE TO ASCEND.
hephaestus is a subgod cuck

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Thumb please dont call the police he has a dick 49337015
another one bite the dust

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
hephaestus is a subgod cuck

I AM MERELY USING HEPHAESTUS IN MY PURSUIT TO BECOME EVEN GREATER THAN THE GODS THEMSELF. HE IS NOTHING BUT A PAWN TO ME, A PRAGMATIC STEPPING STOOL TO MY RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THIS WORLD.

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Lars
I have been lurking on this site for quite a while and I have learned a lot. One thing that I noticed is, that the biggest strength (saying what you want) of this site is also its biggest weakness. I alone could make 3 threads with before after pictures (hair, body, skin) but when the post above you tries to explain you why we should execute woman with a body count over 3 you think again. Not many people want to be associated with this site in today's social and political environment. Someone should create a similar website which only people from here know (so the users are based) were every shitpost gets deleted so people can show their faces and talk more about their life, their changes and the black pill in a very subtle way.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lars and johncruz12345
people are still here expecting to learn new information?

• +1
Reactions: recessed
I AM MERELY USING HEPHAESTUS IN MY PURSUIT TO BECOME EVEN GREATER THAN THE GODS THEMSELF. HE IS NOTHING BUT A PAWN TO ME, A PRAGMATIC STEPPING STOOL TO MY RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THIS WORLD.
Cringe

ion remember caring

I have been lurking on this site for quite a while and I have learned a lot. One thing that I noticed is, that the biggest strength (saying what you want) of this site is also its biggest weakness. I alone could make 3 threads with before after pictures (hair, body, skin) but when the post above you tries to explain you why we should execute woman with a body count over 3 you think again. Not many people want to be associated with this site in today's social and political environment. Someone should create a similar website which only people from here know (so the users are based) were every shitpost gets deleted so people can show their faces and talk more about their life, their changes and the black pill in a very subtle way.
Yeah true that's the reason i wont share this site with others because they also think i say that shit

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5912
blackpill autism keeps the normies away. Making sure that only the best find this looksmaxing knowledge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Danish_Retard
Even though I wasn’t around then, late 2018 seemed to be the peak for quality of this forum. Looking back at the older posts, everyone was actually serious about looksmaxxing and there was barely any shit posting.

• +1
i've been on the site for a long ass time. it's just the same information being regurgitated. I respect the people who ask questions and try to learn but after you see the essential posts you've seen it all

At this point it's just a hub for people to talk

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, ThreadMatters, Lars and 2 others