This place is such a trash hole

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Classic thread that gets repeated every week but now it's more than ever

Bunch of crybabies and cowards everywhere who give up in front of the smallest adversities, let alone if they are actually big problems. There are more tears and complaints in this place than that wall that jews and american politician worship in Occupied Palestine.

Some of you failures deserve everything bad you have if not even more, you wouldn't perceive something as positive even if someone gifted you your favourite meal and all you do is to blame others on your entire misbehaviours and failures constantly, fixating in the smallest and insignificant of things and betraying all what is holy and/or important for the sake of "Muh i need to make a rant thread and have 5 reacts from some cumstained users and some feds"

Keep with this mentality and everyone will eat you alive. No one gives a damn about your problems or mine or anybody else. People who live in semi poor countries see disabled people begging, orphan kids collecting trash and scraps to sell them, old women walking 14 hours a day and selling clinex, let alone when you go on the news (The real ones i mean like Al Jazeera, not the brainwashing machines you see everyday) and see what's happening around the world, yet you want some users here feel empathy about your """heartbreaking chin filler and NCT surgery struggle""" when they barely can do something for the people in their street. Those trash collectors would survive any difficult situation a thousand times better than you independently of how many youtube videos you watch, and they are breaking their back everyday just to eat, why would anyone in his sane mind go out of his way to feel bad for you every 5 minutes?? Only someone who hasn't touched grass can feel empathy for that kind of people during a prolonged time.

Only users i will ever feel bad for are those who have been bullied or really mistreated, or actually disabled ones, not some dumbass who comes here, cries and then proceeds to jerk off while making the shirt and pants his father worked hard for and his mother cleaned for him with love while thinking what to make him to eat so that he feels happy and not worry about hunger during the day go to the dustbin. And then you have the balls to mock someone with down syndrome who post in the ratings section or comment "Muh deserved" if some migrant drowns while he has done more effort in 1 day for improving than you in your entire life.

Shame on this dump and what it has become.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Techmax, acv700, Kroker and 6 others
All thanks to dilloncel and syrianchad

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and ryuken
Read everything.
And the fact that I have to say I did, is even more proof that this place sucks, because it's always "DNR"

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, ryuken and Autismcel
Niggas on here like not getting mediocre pussy is the biggest tragedy in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, MaghrebGator, ryuken and 1 other person
All thanks to dilloncel and syrianchad
Dont know who they are honestly
Read everything.
And the fact that I have to say I did, is even more proof that this place sucks, because it's always "DNR"
Completely true. Its going to get worse probably, everytime they find a way. Unless they just ban the place.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Autismcel