This post is about you ugly COPER

J

JJOHN

Iron
a bunch of subhuman guys on org rate everyone as themselves or lower, and that makes org rating system shitty and random. I’ve posted here a while ago and got rated mtn-high htn or even chadlite and after looking up this peoples profile I found how this ugly fucking subhumans coping about being mtn (definitely deformed tier people 2-4/10 org wise). and the same people rate me and other people mtn living in shizo illusions about being equal to gl people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, normie_joe, NZb6Air and 4 others
a bunch of subhuman guys on org rate everyone as themselves or lower, and that makes org rating system shitty and random. I’ve posted here a while ago and got rated mtn-high htn or even chadlite and after looking up this peoples profile I found how this ugly fucking subhumans coping about being mtn (definitely deformed tier people 2-4/10 org wise). and the same people rate me and other people mtn living in shizo illusions about being equal to gl people
Welcome to .org, where everyone underrates men and overrates women. Due to their simping and competitive nature.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, BeanletMogger, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Welcome to .org, where everyone underrates men and overrates women. Due to their simping and competitive nature.
thats true, and this guy is absolutely right

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, Art of Pattinson and Gengar
Not sure. @NeverSucceeded told me I'm better looking than him, or at least higher smv

4444608 IMG 20241010 111742 867
4444609 IMG 20241010 111809 598

You are around MTN-HTN.

Your eyes are your strength, your lower third is alright.

Show me who these copers were.

I agree with you on some literal subhumans overrating themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and funnyvalentine
That's why I'm nice to my boys

bro hair is 25-30 of persons appeal, ok let’s imagine him with recessed chin and orbitals, HES LTN??

I don't count hair into PSL. You are correct, but if your face was really top tier you should be able to pull off a buzz easily.

Also I said MTN-HTN, so he's above average.

If he gets women or is happy, it doesn't matter does it?

If you get rated HTN here download a dating app and slay

dnrd
one glance and you can tell its an effeminately emotional schizo spergout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back