This quote makes my retarded brain laugh. What is wrong with me?

wannamogger

wannamogger

"Give up life as a bad mistake..."
“The Cather in the Rye” by J. D. Salinger is quite an interesting novel.

It destroyed what remained of my mental health and changed my perspective on a lot of things.

‘Oh, darling, I love you too,’ she said. Then, right in the same damn breath, she said, ‘Promise me you’ll let your hair grow. Crew cuts are getting corny. And your hair is so lovely.’

This quote makes me laugh hysterically and I can’t explain why. The people I asked said that I’m a retard and it’s not funny at all.

I probably am.

What’s wrong with me?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
the catheter in the rye

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and wannamogger
“The Cather in the Rye” by J. D. Salinger is quite an interesting novel.

It destroyed what remained of my mental health and changed my perspective on a lot of things.

‘Oh, darling, I love you too,’ she said. Then, right in the same damn breath, she said, ‘Promise me you’ll let your hair grow. Crew cuts are getting corny. And your hair is so lovely.’

This quote makes me laugh hysterically and I can’t explain why. The people I asked said that I’m a retard and it’s not funny at all.

I probably am.

What’s wrong with me?
theres nothign wrong with u lol its just taht slut kinda outed herself for being shallow cuz she couldn't take it if her man had a haircut she didnt like

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
theres nothign wrong with u lol its just taht slut kinda outed herself for being shallow cuz she couldn't take it if her man had a haircut she didnt like
Exactly, she is shallow.
I was overdosed on Phenibut, when I was writing that post JFL.

"a hero of our time" - Is it reference to the novel?

• +1
Exactly, she is shallow.
I was overdosed on Phenibut, when I was writing that post JFL.

"a hero of our time" - Is it reference to the novel?
yes but it’s an hero of our time to commemorate ER who is an hero

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back