this r&b song is hard

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

damn sounds like some stuff foids would listen to after a breakup but sounds great imo

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Seriously how the fuck can zoomers listen to that shit, songs like those are everywhere now, what's the appeal here?

Seriously how the fuck can zoomers listen to that shit, songs like those are everywhere now, what's the appeal here?
i don’t like modern r&b (i mean last few years have been trash but bryson tiller is good)

anyway i listen to all music lol, i’m 17 but i don’t have only the latest trash rappers on repeat.. I produce music so i have an ear for everything 👌🏼

• +1
Reactions: zeno
i don’t like modern r&b (i mean last few years have been trash but bryson tiller is good)

anyway i listen to all music lol, i’m 17 but i don’t have only the latest trash rappers on repeat.. I produce music so i have an ear for everything 👌🏼
I am technically a zoomer as well that listens to literally everything but i just don't get the appeal of this constant mumbling under a sad beat thing

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I am technically a zoomer as well that listens to literally everything but i just don't get the appeal of this constant mumbling under a sad beat thing
bro it’s not that deep lol. If I wanted to listen to some lyrical rap i’d open up Illmatic or if I want something more recent I’d listen to J cole or Kendrick but they both aren’t releasing music atm/not releasing lyrical shit atm

bro it’s not that deep lol. If I wanted to listen to some lyrical rap i’d open up Illmatic or if I want something more recent I’d listen to J cole or Kendrick but they both aren’t releasing music atm/not releasing lyrical shit atm
are u a faggy type beat 'producer' ?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer