This rapist at the Olympics is low-key a mogger

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Kraken
I think he is like 6'5
Images   2024 07 29T070358626

Images   2024 07 29T070619384

I know dalits are gonna cope that he is too light but his colouring is literally ideal :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Xangsane, normie_joe and 5 others
ltn

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe, perpetuallytired, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Few times I have seen a rapist that actually looked good, although he did rape a 12 year old so yeah :feelsrope:

The reasons foids are mad at him is because he didn't raped a roastie, but you know that deep down they are still turned on by his dark triadness.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, Kelly Oubre Jr, Deleted member 29660 and 2 others
Wasn’t there a different one or was it just this guy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Lmao imagine if he wins gold too. I wonder if the Olympics would rig it against him?

• JFL
Should be unleashed on Pakistan

Wasn’t there a different one or was it just this guy?
I don't keep with this buffoonery tbh

But you have to take rape allegations against >18 women with a grain of salt, nowadays.

As a sub HTN you are considered a rapist by default. :ogre:

Lmao imagine if he wins gold too. I wonder if the Olympics would rig it against him?
Im surprised they even let him in at all.

I absolutely hate pedophiles, don't get me wrong but feminists are seething so hard over him, I'm almost rooting for this nigger :lul:

My enemies enemy is a friend of mine.
(Plus, you know that if it was a woman who raped a boy they would gaf)

Im surprised they even let him in at all.

I absolutely hate pedophiles, don't get me wrong but feminists are seething so hard over him, I'm almost rooting for this nigger :lul:

My enemies enemy is a friend of mine.
(Plus, you know that if it was a woman who raped a boy they would gaf)
Oh yeah, I don’t condone what he did at all, I just think it would be hilarious if he won while getting to see all of the roastie feminists seethe.

• JFL
Few times I have seen a rapist that actually looked good, although he did rape a 12 year old so yeah :feelsrope:

The reasons foids are mad at him is because he didn't raped a roastie, but you know that deep down they are still turned on by his dark triadness.
He's not really a "rapist", he's a statutory rapist, the girl consented to sex...
You know those "catch a predator" type of shows, when all sorts of subhumans go and visit houses where they expect to have sex with underage girls they've met online, but it turns out it's all just a stint and frame-up.....? well in his case, this extremely unlikely scenario was actually real!
He did meet a 12yo girl online who invited him to her house for sex, but her mom then find out and snitched him...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11 and theonewhocantascend

subhuman pale cuck incel. no wonder he had to rape underaged french morrocans

• Ugh..
He's not really a "rapist", he's a statutory rapist, the girl consented to sex...
You know those "catch a predator" type of shows, when all sorts of subhumans go and visit houses where they expect to have sex with underage girls they've met online, but it turns out it's all just a stint and frame-up.....? well in his case, this extremely unlikely scenario was actually real!
He did meet a 12yo girl online who invited him to her house for sex, but her mom then find out and snitched him...
Srsly??????

I didn't knew about the full story, I just saw some stuff here and there (and we all know how most news vehicles report shit) I thought he actually pinned a girls wrists and fucked her.

Now I'm supporting him :chad:
But he is still pretty dark triad and low innibmaxxed though , despite being a jb lover, I think 15 is the lowest I could be attracted to.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

Was it real rape?