This really is an incel forum

Johnny_Sins

Johnny_Sins

Iron
water but i’ve seen many people here say that the people on .org are better looking than people IRL on average.

Go to a random club in any 500k+ city and you’ll see groups of guys chilling that mop the floor with the “forum chads” except for top niggers like Crisick. They never heard what a maxilla is or care about showing off their slays to sewer Indians or making autistic vids in their car with some whore after getting sucked off at the club after 10 other guys that night.

It’s very obvious that you cannot escape being an abused dog when you see these forum chads outside of this forum where they can’t hide under the carefully crafted image they have here.
Like with Loox during that street interview where he sounded like he was about to cry or blackgymmax on tiktok doing the virgin walk with his twink fuckbuddy whatever his name is.

Not even trying to shit on them too much, basically what i’m trying to say is you can’t recover from being an abused dog. If you know what a maxilla is and you’re not in the medical field then it’s over for you even if you do start having sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Acion and 11 others
loox street interview ? holy shit some1 pls send me that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, AspiringMogger, Johnny_Sins and 1 other person
This is just an incel forum that allows sex-havers

That's all it really is.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, watah, deadstock and 2 others
waterr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sexy and Johnny_Sins
I'm volcel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Johnny_Sins and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Average is Hernan Drago here

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
water but i’ve seen many people here say that the people on .org are better looking than people IRL on average.

Go to a random club in any 500k+ city and you’ll see groups of guys chilling that mop the floor with the “forum chads” except for top niggers like Crisick. They never heard what a maxilla is or care about showing off their slays to sewer Indians or making autistic vids in their car with some whore after getting sucked off at the club after 10 other guys that night.

It’s very obvious that you cannot escape being an abused dog when you see these forum chads outside of this forum where they can’t hide under the carefully crafted image they have here.
Like with Loox during that street interview where he sounded like he was about to cry or blackgymmax on tiktok doing the virgin walk with his twink fuckbuddy whatever his name is.

Not even trying to shit on them too much, basically what i’m trying to say is you can’t recover from being an abused dog. If you know what a maxilla is and you’re not in the medical field then it’s over for you even if you do start having sex.
Participants on this retarded website don't give a fuck about relationships or even dating. They rather jerk off in their mouths watching Onlyfan retards. When they're not fapping, they're jerking off their buddies, virtually on gaming networks.

But it will all change soon. SALVATION IS COMING! Everything's on schedule. Next year will be the most important year in our world's history.

You can't stop gaming and being a bum? No problem! Your shit will get shut down! And I don't give a fuck if you think this is skitzo babbling or whatever retardation your retarded mind can come up with.

Eat shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ayusshhhh, itzyaboyJJ, NZb6Air and 2 others
Cope
.org users mog the living shit out of people I come across daily.
And I live in Western Europe.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
send the link

• +1
Reactions: zrr
It's because of the schizo rotters here really.
The only advice is that matters is losing weight until bones show or it's over. Maybe growing out hair. Rest is cope/masculinity red piller nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Moggkrates
If u wanna go on a Incel forum go on Incels.is it’s literally just full of weirdos talking about hentai and retarded conspiracy theories

• Woah
Reactions: Johnny_Sins