This reddit post is funny af. No thing as looksmatch!?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 4570, Cleftcel and 4 others
All members of that sub should die of corona

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 4570 and 12 others
Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
@Lifewasted brother you know what to say.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 616
makes me wonder why I bother contributing to society

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, verZYownZZun and Deleted member 1751
Pretty sure the only people who use that sub are ugly foids. Stacy doesn't need a dating strategy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite, Gren and 4 others
We need islam fast only hope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, GordonFreeman, Gren and 1 other person
Pretty sure the only people who use that sub are ugly foids. Stacy doesn't need a dating strategy.
True, she has her pick and just has to exist, no strategy there

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Deleted member 1751 and Krezo
All members of that sub should die of corona
Corona? nawww, they deserve to have their fucking head bashed in with a baseball bat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Shove this post to any male feminists/ bluepillers mouth. They should never repeat stupid " all women are queen" rhetoric

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1751
Remind me why we are fighting Islam again?
I'm not against islam son. Why are we fighting Islam? It's the only non cucked religion imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and KrissKross
Women on reddit are obese or uggo, and they still want Chad

Women think we dont know what a 10 is because our dick gets hard for 5's, bullshit having sex with a woman and telling her to leave afterward cause shes gross, is far different than getting a dopamine rush from a woman's face alone

Attachments

• a50b8c9cedf7185a17855431398e677e.jpg
    a50b8c9cedf7185a17855431398e677e.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 13
  • preview-6210455-1200x630-99-1508149182.jpg
    preview-6210455-1200x630-99-1508149182.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 100-most-beautiful-women-ever.jpg
    100-most-beautiful-women-ever.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • zimg_019_19.jpg
    zimg_019_19.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1751
Ask me how do I know she's a disgusting landwhale with blue hair.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616, KrissKross and 1 other person

Incel Tears will not touch this.

Don’t expect this sub to get banned anytime soon unlike incel sub Reddits did.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LordGodcat and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I would love to go on minecraft and beat up cucky male villagers and the hypergamous women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Chadelite, Slayerino and 1 other person
4EB6D0BB 7CAC 4A61 874A 0579EDD1AA8D

050DF37E FD84 4C16 910F 873AC79046E6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and turkproducer

The vast majority of males are worthless and the extreme vast majority of females have intrinsic value. I think males, in some repressed part of their brain knows that and it drives them so mad lol
Imagine your entire "intrinsic value" based on an ax-wound shaped hole between your legs.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Chadelite, turkproducer and 3 others
Imagine your entire "intrinsic value" based on an ax-wound shaped hole between your legs.
giphy.gif
Funny how they get angry when men say they're superior but they unironically believes same

giphy.gif

It's all they are good for and they know it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
E683396C 6974 44DC 9A2B 91F8384411E3

6EEBE59B 4C37 4737 921F F1F6B0DDA3E9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

lol at this cringe
Rotfllmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 616
makes me wonder why I bother contributing to society
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than working when you're an unattractive male. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding and clothing yourself for at least 40 years solely so your boss can ravage beautiful girls. All the hard work you put into yourself reading, learning, go to sports practice, making sure you had a healthy diet, educating yourself. All of it has one simple result: your boss's life is more enjoyable and he will eventually fuck beautiful girls in every hole. Built the perfect self? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, you betabux an unattractive and ungrateful wife. You gets to fuck her loose pussy some night. Your boss gets the benefits of your hard work. As a unattractive man who work, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 40 years of your life simply for other men to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, verZYownZZun, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than working when you're an unattractive male. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding and clothing yourself for at least 40 years solely so your boss can ravage beautiful girls. All the hard work you put into yourself reading, learning, go to sports practice, making sure you had a healthy diet, educating yourself. All of it has one simple result: your boss's life is more enjoyable and he will eventually fuck beautiful girls in every hole. Built the perfect self? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, you betabux an unattractive and ungrateful wife. You gets to fuck her loose pussy some night. Your boss gets the benefits of your hard work. As a unattractive man who work, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 40 years of your life simply for other men to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
This is my exact rationale for communism and the radical levelling of society.

• +1
Reactions: Andros and Deleted member 1751
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, StressShady, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 616

JFL even cucktears aren’t getting along with them :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :ogre: :ogre: :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Andros and Deleted member 1476
Then someone goes ER and everyone loses their minds

Just let them take the blackpill the hard way you can’t help them

>Women on this sub think that they are actually not genetic garbage just because they have a vagina
>They think that just because they can get pregnant, means they should
>These women are talking about men being genetic garbage even tho none of these women will actually have kids because they are lazy
>If you need to be on r/FDS to get chad as a female you are objectively a failure and genetic trash
Unless you are a 5'8+ stacy you have NO RIGHT to call anyone genetic garbage, especially considering most things that make men incels like BALDING and MANLETISM are caused by short women reproducing

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and BackFromTheMogging
I hate women

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570