This relationship proves some girls are in fact not lookists

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I mean no matter how I try to pinpoint she’s literally with this subhuman who’s broke

And u could say oh but she wants a green card but they are actually trying to move to Argentina where she’s originally from asap

Like if that’s not bluepilled I honestly don’t know since she could virtually find a much better looking Swedish guy witch much more money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 26642, try2beme and 2 others
Lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, WeiWei, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
She's feeding off his internet fame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, WeiWei, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
She's feeding off his internet fame.
Idk innit he’s not that famous and she doesn’t seem like someone who wants to be on the internet they make videos very rarely

Idk innit he’s not that famous and she doesn’t seem like someone who wants to be on the internet they make videos very rarely
You'd be surprised how desperate women are for clout and attention.

Absolutely everyone is looking to an extent

You'd be surprised how desperate women are for clout and attention.
Nigga she literally started off the video saying she wants to sleep it seems like he’s the one making her do these

She’d also wanna marry some nigga with more views and who didn’t post once in 3 months

That seems very far fetched as a cope

Greencard you retard and just look at how she's dressed, and one guy literally asked the question "What are red flags in a relationships"

And she asnwered "when the guy forbids me to go somewhere or tells me how to dress" she is 100% getting piped by some other guy, haha, how can people not see that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Iasacrko
Nigga she literally started off the video saying she wants to sleep it seems like he’s the one making her do these

She’d also wanna marry some nigga with more views and who didn’t post once in 3 months

That seems very far fetched as a cope
Against if you understood female nature you'd understand; but you're coping hard.

People here are coping thinking she is with him for the money.
This nigga has a big youtube channel and some money, but think about it, do you think any girl would be attracted by this? His youtube channel is about being ugly, he most likely doesn't gain much money with it, probably average wage.
If she wanted the green card, she could've got with a much richer guy than him.
I really do believe she loves him, because there no way she would get with him since he doesnt have much to offer.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Greencard you retard and just look at how she's dressed, and one guy literally asked the question "What are red flags in a relationships"

And she asnwered "when the guy forbids me to go somewhere or tells me how to dress" she is 100% getting piped by some other guy, haha, how can people not see that
Nigga who knows innir maybe shes just dressing like that for herself and going out with female friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Against if you understood female nature you'd understand; but you're coping hard.
Comming from the guy who learned female nature from incel essays and hasn’t spoken to any woman who isn’t called his mom every time she calls him for dinner

People here are coping thinking she is with him for the money.
This nigga has a big youtube channel and some money, but think about it, do you think any girl would be attracted by this? His youtube channel is about being ugly, he most likely doesn't gain much money with it, probably average wage.
If she wanted the green card, she could've got with a much richer guy than him.
I really do believe she loves him, because there no way she would get with him since he doesnt have much to offer.
He’s broke lol and his channel is literally small for today’s standards

200k subs is nothing

Comming from the guy who learned female nature from incel essays and hasn’t spoken to any woman who isn’t called his mom every time she calls him for dinner
Cope. Only reason I know is because of my interaction with women. You're bluepilled hard.

He’s broke lol and his channel is literally small for today’s standards

200k subs is nothing
Exactly, what girls would get in a relationship for a 200k subs youtube channel?

Nigga who knows innir maybe shes just dressing like that for herself and going out with female friends
nigga they live in Sweden going out dressed like that she could find atleats a HTN to pipe her hard, her boyfriend literally can't fuck longer then 5 minutes and you think she's satisfied?

He had a girlfriend before and everyone was like "omg look", in hindsight it turned out she was a schizophrenic (literally she was diagnosed) who was extremly abusive and mental jfl.

• JFL
Exactly, what girls would get in a relationship for a 200k subs youtube channel?
Niggas like @Harakiri Fellatio are coping that she’s doing this for attention but literally watch the video she is basically being forced to record this u can see how unexcided she is

Birch is literally refusing to even answer questions this clout thing is gigacope

Hoes who want clout will want a video every day and will be extremely active and excited not some half assed shit like this once every month

Niggas like @Harakiri Fellatio are coping that she’s doing this for attention but literally watch the video she is basically being forced to record this u can see how unexcided she is

Birch is literally refusing to even answer questions this clout thing is gigacope

Hoes who want clout will want a video every day and will be extremely active and excited not some half assed shit like this once every month
It's clout. She knows he'll want her in his videos. She's being sneaky. You're coping hard.

nigga they live in Sweden going out dressed like that she could find atleats a HTN to pipe her hard, her boyfriend literally can't fuck longer then 5 minutes and you think she's satisfied?

He had a girlfriend before and everyone was like "omg look", in hindsight it turned out she was a schizophrenic (literally she was diagnosed) who was extremly abusive and mental jfl.
Then how is he with her? She could easily replace his broke ass

And don’t even say clout u can litterally sense how low of a shir she gives about that

Then how is he with her? She could easily replace his broke ass
The wedding just recently happened. Have patience padawan. The blackpill will come to collect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Iasacrko
It's clout. She knows he'll want her in his videos. She's being sneaky. You're coping hard.
yeah just gonna marry a broke subhuman go live in a country I don’t want all to be famous amongst an extreamly small and dead YouTube channel that posts once in a full moon

Nigga give me a break inni

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Cope. Only reason I know is because of my interaction with women. You're bluepilled hard.
What interactions? You trying to get ONS with strangers or tinder girls?

What interactions? You trying to get ONS with strangers or tinder girls?
E girls. Lurking female spaces. Etc... Etc... Etc...

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and the BULL
The wedding just recently happened. Have patience padawan. The blackpill will come to collect.
I'm astonished at how much of a retard .org basement dwellers are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 14693
I'm astonished at how much of a retard .org basement dwellers are
He was literally incel before he got his last 2 girlfriends through his YouTube

E girls. Lurking female spaces. Etc... Etc... Etc...

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: so you never even talked to a real girl and you're talking about "female's nature"
You cannot make this shit up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He was literally incel before he got his last 2 girlfriends through his YouTube
Because he didn't have a social circle. I see couples like this irl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: so you never even talked to a real girl and you're talking about "female's nature"
You cannot make this shit up
Those are real women. Majority of women nowadays are hyper active on social media.

• Hmm...
Now let's ask the real questions: Does he get to bust those cheeks and sniff them?

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
he had dated 2 girls also before he blew up tho not good relationships
Yeah, but they were probably uglier then here tbh she looks pretty good.

Those are real women. Majority of women nowadays are hyper active on social media.
Those are aspie basement dwellers girls. Try to speak to real people and you'll understand girls better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Those are aspie basement dwellers girls. Try to speak to real people and you'll understand girls better
They're not. You can watch TikTok videos with hundreds of thousands of likes made by e girls that confirm female nature as well. You're the one who's coping.

• JFL
They're not. You can watch TikTok videos with hundreds of thousands of likes made by e girls that confirm female nature as well. You're the one who's coping.
Jesus this has to be a fucking joke

• +1
C'mon Bro don't be retarded. Tiktok it's also a big bluepill fest. It's all hot girls with normies

C'mon Bro don't be retarded. Tiktok it's also a big bluepill fest. It's all hot girls with normies
You're a fucking retard if you think the girls covering themselves with makeup and taking videos at an angle with filters are hot.

Pretty sure his first girl cheated on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back