This ricecel told me that he looks better then this chadpreet JFL

VinnyH

VinnyH

unborn mogger
The amount of copium is insane, this confident ricecel came up to me and told me he looked more attractive then this chadpreet, the only thing this ricecel would be is to look like someone that has fetal alcohol syndrome (which he has)
Screenshot 2023 11 14 19 57 04 34 f69139cffc4d135a71392e13634f144a
Screenshot 2023 11 10 16 52 32 33 101d8e1fbda84c985fb2862eddc1bdf9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, RiceCel1234, try2beme and 3 others
Ricecel mogs that anorexic curry to Uyghur concentration camp and back tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Pogin_chan, Wallenberg and 11 others
Ricecel mogs that anorexic curry to Uyghur concentration camp and back tbh.
Lmao pheno halo again, curry is 5'11 with good frame, ricecel with fetal alcohol appeal and not to mind is 5'1, ricecel doesn't stand a chance

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i mean at least he racemogs him:feelsthink:

Even if he was white he wouldn't be lite with overly compact orbits w narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
"chadpreet" he looks like E.T.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, nanefer and schizo echochamber
You're both normies that the 4/10 girl will find cute.

Shut the fuck up and /thread now.

The amount of copium is insane, this confident ricecel came up to me and told me he looked more attractive then this chadpreet, the only thing this ricecel would be is to look like someone that has fetal alcohol syndrome (which he has)
View attachment 2551233View attachment 2551235
Still Looking for the chadpreet

The only chadpreets here are @BrahminBoss and @the BULL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Gilbert_Durandal, normie_joe and 2 others
You're both normies that the 4/10 girl will find cute.

Shut the fuck up and /thread now.
they both are different species, both 14, the curry is standing at 5'11 while the ricecel is standing at 5'1, only thing ricecel mogs is race, curry mogs to hell and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Ironically that Indian could color max and fraud as white fairly successfully

• Love it
Reactions: VinnyH
That chadpreet lol needs to neckmax and gym max.
Chadpreet lite or Htn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
orbmaxxing

Attachments

• IlzK.gif
    IlzK.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
orbmaxxing
Yep from tiktok kys

Identify tiktok faggots:
- orb, chico, barret, salludon
- ropemaxx,
-canthal tilt
-maxx

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and ElTruecel
Yep from tiktok kys

Identify tiktok faggots:
- ropemaxx,
-canthal tilt
-maxx
nah, i know orb didnt ascend at all, he was trolling everyone in the old lookism

Yep from tiktok kys

Identify tiktok faggots:
- ropemaxx,
-canthal tilt
-maxx
i started off here and move to tiktok bud, i know people like amnesia and arvid

chadpreet in mumbai
low mtn in west without ethnic tax
low ltn in west with ethnic tax

Easy now, with your own logic, "AspiringChanglites" can only hope to aspire in fucking Shanghai.

Yep from tiktok kys

Identify tiktok faggots:
- ropemaxx,
-canthal tilt
-maxx
Hello,It started from my 'incel' friend who posted my pics on 'amiugly' and puah8, where he introduced me to the hysterical looks-obsessed community that you know and love. me and some others from the misc started trolling on the old puah8 website back in 2013 I think, along with FTSYMG, ambition, the 'original' KLF , etc. We used to make money from marketing online personas and selling merchandise. I had 'Glisten' and some others where I would sell t-shirts and such once I had enough of an internet cult. It's quite easy and oddly amusing and we used to do it on a number of sites such as ‘wrongplanet' and various other myopic ****holes. The 'orb' thing got a bit out of hand and I'm just kind of embarrassed by it at this point. We used to troll on puah8 trying to get incels to off themselves and give us money and ****. Yeah it's pretty ****ed up. I'm just growing up and realising how cruel I've been and how much time I've wasted on this ****. Didn‘t help when I got doxxed recently either, and having old friends from high school and **** messaging me asking if I'm really a virgin. I actually do have pretty fond memories of *******, especially posts by user 'Invisible', whether he too was a troll or not I'm not sure. Tell that guy to write a book if he's still around haha!peace brah

:feelswah:

My nigger that is not a chadpreet, he is to dark, even in India he is MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
if the gook grows up and gets lean he could unironically smv mog

Squeeze those bullfrog cheeks and ask him what other delusions he's hiding in there. Pat his head after for the optimism.

Also the Indian guy's lower third is too narrow. He's at best a HTN.

if the gook grows up and gets lean he could unironically smv mog

If he miraculously turns into this, he has a niche

images

Last I checked non k-popmaxxed Asians are in the same circle as Indians but not in the "creepy" subset.

On top our little bullfrog is 5 ft 1.

fat manlet and street shitter manlet

If he miraculously turns into this, he has a niche

images

Last I checked non k-popmaxxed Asians are in the same circle as Indians but not in the "creepy" subset.

On top our little bullfrog is 5 ft 1.
The have to see the guy on the right unfrauded. He does not look great

ovER for this subhuman mongoloid. He needs to follow the path of Saint Cho

Even if he was white he wouldn't be lite with overly compact orbits w narrow jaw
narrow jaw has easy fix with fillers, his eye area is good which is the hardest part to fix