you simply cannot win

here's why you will never make a dime:
1. competition
2. saturation
3. lowballers
4. chargebacks
5. scammers
6. narcissists
7. everyone is egocentric with their knowledge. no one will share anything with you
8. working spikes cortisol
9. nothing's easy. there's always a catch
10. 70-80% of businesses fail. the system's rigged against the little guy

there are always 2 types of people who will try to give you advice on making money:
1. a millionaire who inherited everything from their parents
2. a mcdonalds cashier larping online
seriously, do ~5 minutes of research on any money making guru and you will discover that they are frauds. "self-made" millionaires are a myth

this section is a big fat joke. there are literal minimum wage workers on this site trying to tell you how to make money

Joe Biden Lol GIF

absolutely fucking comical

look, the rules are extremely simple:
if you were born into a low class family, you will remain low class
if you were born into a middle class family, you will remain middle class
if you were born into a high class family, you will remain high class

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 15343, never_lucky and 18 others
making money is impossible

nothing works

its too difficult

all pains, no gains

you simply cannot win

1. competition
2. saturation
3. lowballers
4. chargebacks
5. scammers
6. narcissists
7. everyone is egocentric with their knowledge. no one will share anything with you

there are always 2 types of people who will try to give you advice on making money:
seriously, do ~5 minutes of research on any money making guru and you will discover that they are frauds. "self-made" millionaires are a myth

this section is a big fat joke. there are literal minimum wage workers on this site trying to tell you how to make money

Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 1291381
there’s been celebs grow up in poverty and now have enough money to wipe their ass lol it’s all luck, having rich parents would help but when i have kids they’ll be working for everything they earn and will not be spoon fed lol

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
You're just a loser

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS, Schönling, Deleted member 14139 and 6 others
there’s been celebs grow up in poverty and now have enough money to wipe their ass lol it’s all luck, having rich parents would help but when i have kids they’ll be working for everything they earn and will not be spoon fed lol
Yeah but those people have also most likely had something good going for them. Like most celebs EVEN if they're poor have good connections or other things that could help accelerate their career, OR were lucky enough to run into managers that actually gave them connections. Majority of these things are GENUINELY all about luck and how good you are at getting your voice heard.

As for OP, his post is mostly correct but you can definitely get yourself up to a comfortable point by pulling a few strings and then work your way up from there, but this in a lot of cases requires you to sacrifice something worthwhile, like a good relationship or job, and at times you have to sacrifice your dignity (Think most male models :forcedsmile:).

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thereallegend
show proof of funds retard
I freelance and make decent money. Desired skill = money

But your reasons are retarded. Like, don't try because of scamming LOL? This might make sense about a specific field but it's so gay. What are you gonna do then; just give up? Ok, get out my way then loser!

This is only true if you are just a normie and don't try anything. Then ur future will be destined from where you started
(Unless you're like really low class and can't afford shit, you probably have a shit education as well. Not really the case for looksmax users though)
Yeah no one says it's easy but lol thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, owlofathena and Deleted member 6423
I freelance and make decent money. Desired skill = money

But your reasons are retarded. Like, don't try because of scamming LOL? This might make sense about a specific field but it's so gay. What are you gonna do then; just give up? Ok, get out my way then loser!

This is only true if you are just a normie and don't try anything. Then ur future will be destined from where you started
(Unless you're like really low class and can't afford shit, you probably have a shit education as well. Not really the case for looksmax users though)
Yeah no one says it's easy but lol thread
and as expected you provide 0 proof of funds. not even a ballpark estimate, just you vaguely claiming you make "decent money"

freelancing = a joke. have fun getting outsourced by indians who will do the exact same job for 50 cents an hour retard

TU06MET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, thereallegend and Fear
Joke deez nuts

and as expected you provide 0 proof of funds. not even a ballpark estimate, just you vaguely claiming you make "decent money"

freelancing = a joke. have fun getting outsourced by indians who will do the exact same job for 50 cents an hour retard

View attachment 1292806
Hope this is just a larp because you're actually a dumbass lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and ALP
yeah its hard but not impossible. im kinda glad people like you exist. less competition

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, metagross and ALP
yeah its hard but not impossible. im kinda glad people like you exist. less competition
Bro dont have you not heard of scamming and chargebacks!! :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • JFL
Reactions: jake_okok
Hope this is just a larp because you're actually a dumbass lol
notice how you still havent posted any proof of funds, or anything to back your claims up at all. could only muster up a pissweak ad hom

lol @ a freelancer talking down to anyone. your income stream is non existent and gets mogged to oblivion by minimum wage workers. fucking deluded peasant

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, thereallegend and Looks234
except you dont make shit, so there's no competition for you in the first place

nothing works

its too difficult

all pains, no gains

you simply cannot win

1. competition
2. saturation
3. lowballers
4. chargebacks
5. scammers
6. narcissists

Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 1291381
i guess we found the beta

imagine this is the retard calling u a beta online

Adln6eXy o

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Yeah, you have to get lucky, I hate how my brother flexes the fact that he bought bitcoins when all he had was luck.

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
Yeah, you have to get lucky, I hate how my brother flexes the fact that he bought bitcoins when all he had was luck.
Luck is a big factor in general though when it comes to making wealth so he has the right to flex :)

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 14781
Hard to get rich these days since wages have stayed the same while everything else is more expensive than before. House prices too so can't even invest in property. Only 2 real ways to get instant rich which is making some type of game or app which will blow up, or becoming a famous youtuber/streamer/social media person.

notice how you still havent posted any proof of funds, or anything to back your claims up at all. could only muster up a pissweak ad hom

lol @ a freelancer talking down to anyone. your income stream is non existent and gets mogged to oblivion by minimum wage workers. fucking deluded peasant
I'm a programmer. I don't know where you got the idea that programmers make no money and we get replaced by Indian workers for 50p.
I hope you know you're not poor because life is unfair, it's coz you are low IQ

Imagine letting scammers stop you from being successful. How many times have you been scammed dumb fuck ahahahahah

& I could be broke and you could still be wrong

Shit thread, just study economics and business and you will figure out what to do, but it takes effort.

4. chargebacks
5. scammers
6. narcissists

this

I'm a programmer. I don't know where you got the idea that programmers make no money and we get replaced by Indian workers for 50p.
I hope you know you're not poor because life is unfair, it's coz you are low IQ

Imagine letting scammers stop you from being successful. How many times have you been scammed dumb fuck ahahahahah
dont give a fuck what you do. never asked. what I do know is you're a broke faggot projecting yourself onto me. that's why this is your 3rd post in this thread without any form of proof of your funds. you're too scared to even tell me what you're making

I'm attending a top <30 ranked university in the U.S. and on track to receive a BA in computer science within less than 2 years. think I give a fuck about your shitty freelance programming job retard?

imagine bragging about shitty below average income, calling other people "loser"

Tyson

factor in your room temp IQ and you probably make even less than that

not poor at all, born into a well-off family. barely ever worked a day in my life. meanwhile you dont make shit and you're being mogged left and right by indians who do the exact same job as you for a fraction of the rate, like 99% of all freelancers

never been scammed online in my life. I mentioned scamming because social engineering/refund/return fraud is rampant. it's becoming incredibly saturated and loss prevention teams are more important now than ever. this is because of the "customer is always right" mentality. it fucks over small businesses because it's impossible for them to handle such losses

bottom line is, you're an uneducated broke faggot and you have nothing to back up your claims.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 12669
Shit thread, just study economics and business and you will figure out what to do, but it takes effort.
as expected, another clueless broke faggot trying to give people advice

keep whoring yourself out on the internet to 50 year old men so you can make chump change you fucking retard

Adln6eXy o

my theory literally never fails:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
dont give a fuck what you do. never asked. what I do know is you're a broke faggot projecting yourself onto me. that's why this is your 3rd post in this thread without any form of proof of your funds. you're too scared to even tell me what you're making

I'm attending a top <30 ranked university in the U.S. and on track to receive a BA in computer science within less than 2 years. think I give a fuck about your shitty freelance programming job retard?

imagine bragging about shitty below average income, calling other people "loser"

View attachment 1293106
View attachment 1293107

factor in your room temp IQ and you probably make even less than that

not poor at all, born into a well-off family. barely ever worked a day in my life. meanwhile you dont make shit and you're being mogged left and right by indians who do the exact same job as you for a fraction of the rate, like 99% of all freelancers

never been scammed online in my life. I mentioned scamming because social engineering/refund/return fraud is rampant. it's becoming incredibly saturated and loss prevention teams are more important now than ever. this is because of the "customer is always right" mentality. it fucks over small businesses because it's impossible for them to handle such losses

bottom line is, you're an uneducated broke faggot and you have nothing to back up your claims.

didnt read this shit but ur coping hard

barely ever worked a day in my life.
ROFL this explains it, ur a loser

such a retarded post LOL!

Last edited:
BRO U CANT BE SUCCESSFUL WHAT ABOUT THE PAYPAL CHARGEBACKERS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

didnt read this shit but ur coping hard

ROFL this explains it, ur a loser

such a retarded post LOL!
its ok, id be as mad as you too if I were a broke faggot making less than min wage

you read every word btw

Really hope these posts are sarcastic bro
id hope so too if i was some freelancer making chump change

here, u might need this

you are still low IQ
here comes the part where I no longer reply because in the real world, people simply ignore retards

stay broke & stay mad

here comes the part where I no longer reply because in the real world, people simply ignore retards

stay broke & stay mad
alright mate enjoy rotting on this website making shitposts

you need to get lucky and be in the right place at the right time.

everything is down to lady luck :cautious:

At least i tried and took action. Yes i was broke as fuck, but i got job and got promoted and made good money afterwards. Yes was trying to get money with shitty methods, made mistakes and moved on, so what? It is better than doing nothing.

the only REAL way to make money is to literally get a job, and even then, you're being fucked out of your labor value and being underpaid so you make some fat piece of shit in an Italian suit profit, who's MOST likely (statistically speaking) inherited and reinvested his wealth, and didn't actually work for it. From rags to riches stories exist but are very rare and require luck. 100% of the men on the Forbes list had a massive kickstart. Actors or celebrities that grew up poor is a meme counter argument. They literally have 1 in a million+ DNA

this thread is proven right by an economic index called class mobility rate. If you're lower class, you're very likely to die lower class. The US for example is 25th in the world in class mobility. For reference, Finland is 1st in the world, and even in there it's extremely hard to escape the middle class

Also, life was objectively easier for boomers and Gen X rats. When you account for inflation, wages in the US haven't increased for more than half a century, yet the interest rates are going up, housing is expensive as fuck, prices are inflating, everything is more expensive and yet people are being paid the same

Also, a lot of these rags to riches stories come from boomers and Gen x folks that lived MUCH easier lives. People literally paid for their university fees working part time and summer jobs back in the 70s and 80s, and some people now might make it to middle age without having paid off their college tuition fees

the best thing you can do now is get an in demand degree, work your ass off, save money, live with roommates, try to invest, maybe buy property, but for most people, life is indeed rape and a daily struggle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, SexuallyAbusive, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

nothing works

its too difficult

View attachment 1291381
tbf I was born into a low iq low class family with 0 role models or guidance, and a recessed jaw,

But I make pretty good money and my jaw is going to be chad jaw soon. But I did need to disregard all the retards in my life to get to this point and I have made a lot of retarded decisions.

You just need a mixture of the right autistic obsessions and lots of luck.

In my case i'm just lucky I guess. I think... we shall see. I just wanna make it.

You are never gone make it though, you need to at the very least heavily delude yourself into believing you are gonna make it, if you ever are gonna make it.

You are never gone make it though

nothing works

its too difficult

all pains, no gains

you simply cannot win

1. competition
2. saturation
3. lowballers
4. chargebacks
5. scammers
6. narcissists

Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 1291381

tbf I dont think you will be successful, you dont have the urge or willpower to put in the effort.
You tried some ways to make, you realised it was too hard and probably impatience, and gave up

Tbf, you need to be somewhat smart to actually make it. I am not gonna share my secrets here though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15363