This severely autistic kid has such a mogger eye area

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
His eyes need to be a little further apart from each other but otherwise this is the ideal eye area for a male not that gay pretty boy shit

IMG 3649

This eye area is so mogger that even though you know this kid is a barely functioning giga autist, you can’t help but put some respect on his name.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, flippasav, thebuffdon690 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, BrainrottenZoomer, Tabula Rasa and 13 others
The PFL looks too small and canthal tilt too low, brows could be darker(good length tho), not sure but lashes could be better aswell. The small ipd aswell.

Far from ideal

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, noobs, Clark69 and 1 other person
The PFL looks too small and canthal tilt too low, brows could be darker(good length tho), not sure but lashes could be better aswell. The small ipd aswell.

Far from ideal
I don’t mean it’s literally ideal. I’m alluding to the fact that high threat eyes such as this are what is preferable, not low threat pretty eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
I don’t mean it’s literally ideal. I’m alluding to the fact that high threat eyes such as this are what is preferable, not low threat pretty eyes.
Yeah i agree that generally compact eyes are better than round ones, maybe the most important thing actually. But there are other things that matter too. 'pretty eyes' can look better than compact aggressive eye area provided other factors are better.

Far from ideal
Even with all these flaws in his eyes (the biggest one imo is his lack of eyelashes) if puberty gave him good facial development and he ended up a decent height (5’10+), he would slay heavily off these eyes alone.

This is the kind of face that women will say outwardly they don’t find attractive or say scares them but deep down get wet for. This boy has the eyes of a killer.

Even with all these flaws in his eyes (the biggest one imo is his lack of eyelashes) if puberty gave him good facial development and he ended up a decent height (5’10+), he would slay heavily off these eyes alone.

This is the kind of face that women will say outwardly they don’t find attractive or say scares them but deep down get wet for. This boy has the eyes of a killer.
Image 1

I wouldn't say his eye area really is better than alain delon's who has a feminized one

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Yeah i agree that generally compact eyes are better than round ones, maybe the most important thing actually. But there are other things that matter too. 'pretty eyes' can look better than compact aggressive eye area provided other factors are better.
I would say in males in general it’s preferable to have compact aggressive eyes. Would you disagree?

Obviously you don’t want to have too much threat in any face because then it’s just off putting but imo eye area threat is almost most always a good thing. I’d rather have most of the threat signal come from my eye area rather than other facial features than vice versa.

• +1
View attachment 3240034
I wouldn't say his eye area really is better than alain delon's who has a feminized one
I would prefer the more high T eye area of the autist tbh.

I think it displays more general competence and bestows more automatic respect. Delon’s respect comes from being an object of beauty rather than being a threat.

I would say in males in general it’s preferable to have compact aggressive eyes. Would you disagree?
Ofcourse, but other things matter too, and i think for female appeal some slight upper eyelid exposure etc.. isn't bad. I think the ideal is having vertically narrow, horizontally longer, very small uee so that eyelashes show, slightly low set dark long eyebrows, good eyelashes, and good eye color/limbal rings that suits

I think it displays more general competence and bestows more automatic respect. Delon’s respect comes from being an object of beauty rather than being a threat.
Which is better for life in general tho tbh?

His eye area is awful, typical aspie eyes
Everyone who looks into his eyes for 1 sec knows he’s an aspie

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

Something like this is very idealized imo, although it's frauded to moon with filters etc.. some might think it looks too chink

Ofcourse, but other things matter too, and i think for female appeal some slight upper eyelid exposure etc.. isn't bad. I think the ideal is having vertically narrow, horizontally longer, very small uee so that eyelashes show, slightly low set dark long eyebrows, good eyelashes, and good eye color/limbal rings that suits
For mass appeal I would agree aside for the slight uee. Too many of the most beautiful men have zero uee and I find no uee as a result of large fat pads to be more widely appealing than no uee due to low aggressive brows.

• +1
For mass appeal I would agree aside for the slight uee. Too many of the most beautiful men have zero uee and I find no uee as a result of large fat pads to be more widely appealing than no uee due to low aggressive brows.
Fat pads no uee is very asiatic too tbh and you sacrifice the no uee for eyelashes then. can you show examples. low eyebrows/supraorbital is extremly dimorphic btw
CelVHD50

What do you think about this eye area?

Looks like you threw an asia guys eyes onto a white guy. Looks retarded

His eye area is awful, typical aspie eyes
Everyone who looks into his eyes for 1 sec knows he’s an aspie
I forget I’m on .org and every user here is an aspie themself. I don’t mean to say his eyes are literally ideal. the aspie is clearly an aspie and his eye area is clearly flawed but nonetheless he has a giga aggressive eye area. You don’t even see normal people with eye areas this aggressive.

Fat pads no uee is very asiatic too tbh and you sacrifice the no uee for eyelashes then. can you show examples. low eyebrows/supraorbital is extremly dimorphic btw
View attachment 3240081
What do you think about this eye area?
I think the degree of asiaticness depends on how low the brows are and how noticeable the fat pads become. When the brows are relatively low, the fat pads aren’t very prominent and therefore don’t give off the asiatic look. They are sort of disappeared by the other features and exist as a background feature that supports the other main features.

That characters eyebrows are far too thin and looks to be squinting. Slightly more vertical distance would be better.

Would mog if he ate raw meat and went on semen retention

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Which is better for life in general tho tbh?
Depends on the kind of life you want to live ig. I personally am very disagreeable so I prefer aggressive features. Someone who is more agreeable by nature may prefer to have a more friendly appearance.

it’s the age old question, is it better to be feared or loved?

• +1
Looks like you threw an asia guys eyes onto a white guy. Looks retarded
These eyes don’t look Asian. He looks retarded because he’s a literal autistic mouthbreather. The point is to judge the eyes without factoring that in.

I think the degree of asiaticness depends on how low the brows are and how noticeable the fat pads become. When the brows are relatively low, the fat pads aren’t very prominent and therefore don’t give off the asiatic look. They are sort of disappeared by the other features and exist as a background feature that supports the other main features.

That characters eyebrows are far too thin and looks to be squinting. Slightly more vertical distance would be better.
Yeah eyebrows are pretty thin, not ideal, but they need to be for his character tbh. But not really squinting just compact orbitals. Eye area that's aggressive but in a smarter more cunning way like the character i posted is better in my opinion, than just purely aggressive.
Image 2

What do you think about orb's eye area?

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah eyebrows are pretty thin, not ideal, but they need to be for his character tbh. But not really squinting just compact orbitals. Eye area that's aggressive but in a smarter more cunning way like the character i posted is better in my opinion, than just purely aggressive.
View attachment 3240147
What do you think about orb's eye area?
Not a fan of it tbh. Doesn’t communicate much in any direction, just looks generally good. The most impressive thing about orb to me is his frame.

This eye area with slightly longer thicker brows is ideal imo
IMG 6081

Not a fan of it tbh. Doesn’t communicate much in any direction, just looks generally good. The most impressive thing about orb to me is his frame.

This eye area with slightly longer thicker brows is ideal imo
View attachment 3240159
Yeah aggressive dimorphic eyes are good too imo, but i like the other eyes i showed too. That's what they call 'fox eyes' in normie terms pretty much. They are more boyish and less masculine in nature, but i think they look just as good, maybe even better.
1985 los angeles usa the satanist serial killer richard ramirez 1960 2013 born ricardo leyva m

What do you think about ramirez eye area? It's one of the most aggressive ones out there

• +1
Yeah aggressive dimorphic eyes are good too imo, but i like the other eyes i showed too. That's what they call 'fox eyes' in normie terms pretty much. They are more boyish and less masculine in nature, but i think they look just as good, maybe even better.
View attachment 3240176
What do you think about ramirez eye area? It's one of the most aggressive ones out there
Ramirez’s eyes would have been fine for slaying but look lower trust than the autist eyes imo, not sure why. They both look equally aggressive but these look less trustworthy.

Would have been fine if not advantageous for slaying but I can imagine eyes like this holding someone back in professional life.

Ramirez’s eyes would have been fine for slaying but look lower trust than the autist eyes imo, not sure why. They both look equally aggressive but these look less trustworthy.

Would have been fine if not advantageous for slaying but I can imagine eyes like this holding someone back in professional life.
Ramirez has better PFL, looks alot smarter and even higher class despite them being super aggressive. mogs to mumbai the guy you posted. Also his eyebrows are better. I think he has ultimate low trust looks and great balance of femininity/masculinity

Ramirez has better PFL, looks alot smarter and even higher class despite them being super aggressive. mogs to mumbai the guy you posted. Also his eyebrows are better. I think he has ultimate low trust looks and great balance of femininity/masculinity

his eyebrow angle is too extreme imo it makes it hard to take him serious, it almost looks cartoonishly evil.

I don’t think it looks bad but I think it’s a flaw that the autists eyes don’t have.

The autist has no eyelashes, narrow ipd and negative tilt but his eyebrow angle, eyebrow shape, eye size and shape, lack of uee, are all ideal to me. It could be better but it mogs very hard even with its flaws.

I think it looks aggressive but not in a comical way the way Ramirez’s eyes look to me. I can’t put my finger on why atm. Perhaps you can help me explain my own thinking to me here if I am making any sense to you.

Something like this is very idealized imo, although it's frauded to moon with filters etc.. some might think it looks too chink

Looks good but the otherwise complete lack of facial development makes it look kinda lame.

I altered the image a little to show what I mean.
Altered version is the first one
07448D71 60D3 4D0F B97E 7EC56EED86B2
IMG 3649

He’s gonna shoot lasers from his eyes

• +1