This shit goes like this..... (First high IQ thread from me in a while GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Most brutal pills

1- Dickpill

Something you cannot control, at least as a manlet people already know from the get go thay you are short, as a dicklet women cannot tell your size until you get them to bed so the disappointment hits them harder.

2-Teenlove pill

The most brutal one but it cannot be 1st place cause the dick pill will be with you forever as a sub BBC while you can still ascend even if you never had love as a teen. Some normies are affected by it and it's happening more and more with the new generations. You missed out on the only type of love that is innocent, somewhat unconditional and low requirements, you'll never experience anything like it.

3- NT pill

Accepting that ugly ass mf still get bitches due to being NT while you thought it was only about looks is brutal. One could argue it's harder to become NT than to improve your looks, it depends on the person tho but this forum and reddit are proof of how brutal it is to lack NT

4- Inhibition Pill

If you're high inhib it's basically over, not even Chadlite looks can save you, pussy does not get wet from high inhib fucks. They prefer a LTN who's extremely low inhib and funny over a high inhib Chadlite. That's why construction worker Juan has a wife and a mistress while you rot

5-Heighpill

Not as bad as a the dickpill but still brutal cause it's something out of control that you can never change unless you do LL surgeries risking crippleness. People might look down on you and it's hard to to do things to make up for lack of height but you can still find some success. You can never get the raw attraction a 6'3 dude with similar looks levels to you gets but it's not the end of it all

6-Car Pill

Only applies to those of us who live in burgerland or other non-walking friendly places. Everyone here has a car, if you don't she'll find someone who does, even a shitty 2001 car will do for any normie to take her to a motel and raw fuck her while you need to use Uber

Honorable mentions

-Money pill
-Race pill
-Childhood trauma pill
-Single mother pill
-Social media pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Suimaxxer, Catface and 9 others
And don’t forget the Indian pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, BoredPrince and Deleted member 24278
6-Car Pill

Only applies to those of us who live in burgerland or other non-walking friendly places. Everyone here has a car, if you don't she'll find someone who does, even a shitty 2001 car will do for any normie to take her to a motel and raw fuck her while you need to use Uber
Idk if this should be this high, but it's still very legit. The older you get, the more not having a car or not being able to drive becomes a physical and social handicap.

-Race pill
I'm not sure many on here will agree with this...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 24278
I'm not sure many on here will agree with this...
The race pill is not that bad tbh that's why I put it as a honorable mention. It can cuck you in some places but you're fine in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Brutal how this high effort thread gets little views but my low IQ ones get everyone coming

Carpill is a cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 24278
Subhumans

If you’re 5.5+(NBP) you can reach 7 inches through PE. If you’re a girthcel though it’s over

these pills destroy my soul

So basically we just have shitty genetics, can't wait till crispr comes out

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Most brutal pills

1- Dickpill

Something you cannot control, at least as a manlet people already know from the get go thay you are short, as a dicklet women cannot tell your size until you get them to bed so the disappointment hits them harder.

2-Teenlove pill

The most brutal one but it cannot be 1st place cause the dick pill will be with you forever as a sub BBC while you can still ascend even if you never had love as a teen. Some normies are affected by it and it's happening more and more with the new generations. You missed out on the only type of love that is innocent, somewhat unconditional and low requirements, you'll never experience anything like it.

3- NT pill

Accepting that ugly ass mf still get bitches due to being NT while you thought it was only about looks is brutal. One could argue it's harder to become NT than to improve your looks, it depends on the person tho but this forum and reddit are proof of how brutal it is to lack NT

4- Inhibition Pill

If you're high inhib it's basically over, not even Chadlite looks can save you, pussy does not get wet from high inhib fucks. They prefer a LTN who's extremely low inhib and funny over a high inhib Chadlite. That's why construction worker Juan has a wife and a mistress while you rot

5-Heighpill

Not as bad as a the dickpill but still brutal cause it's something out of control that you can never change unless you do LL surgeries risking crippleness. People might look down on you and it's hard to to do things to make up for lack of height but you can still find some success. You can never get the raw attraction a 6'3 dude with similar looks levels to you gets but it's not the end of it all

6-Car Pill

Honorable mentions

-Money pill
-Race pill
-Childhood trauma pill
-Single mother pill
-Social media pill
I’m 16 and it’s brutal to know I’ll never get teen love cuz I got cucked parents who won’t let me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
good thread. single mom pill is why a lot of men are non-NT and high inhib, impossible to raise properly without a father figure.

• +1
High inhib pill most brutal ngl

• +1
voice pill is the most brutal one

• +1
good thread. single mom pill is why a lot of men are non-NT and high inhib, impossible to raise properly without a father figure.
That's a good interpretation although I meant more how some men have settle for single mothers cause that's all they can get, both are brutal tho

Great thread

• +1
Teen Love Pill is very brutal.
Also the Aging Pill in general of which it is a Subpill.

The Heightpill literally robbed my soul.

Currently working on defeating the Inhibition Pill.

• +1
Where’s the high IQ thread?

• WTF
Bipill - You'll never be in a poli relationship with both a pretty boy and a Stacy.
Acepill - Most ppl will always doubt if you really don't feel any sort of attraction towards anyone.
Gaypill - You'll never date actual hetero guys.
Lesbianpill - Soon enough most bi girls will prefer to go for trans girls for a 1st time experience with the opposite gender rather than cis lesbians.
Transpill - You'll never orgasm like a cis woman.
Queerpill - Most normies will never get your pronouns right.
Non-binarypill - You'll become useless as a thing once society abandon the concept of gender itself.
Transguypill - You'll never have anything even close to a functional schlong.
Demipill - Ppl will always joke about how you're attracted to Demi Lovato.
Panpill - Ppl will always joke about how you're attracted to pans.

• +1
If you’re 5.5+(NBP) you can reach 7 inches through PE. If you’re a girthcel though it’s over
You can easily get 0.25-0.5" of girth by putting volufiline on ur dick

Where’s the high IQ thread?