This shitty year is finally over

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Its finally fucking over

Its over

Yes, the year is over. 2020 and all that came with it is most certainly on its way out.

The war for ultimate perfection has only begun.

2 minutes left and I’m just sitting here

pathetic

I hope next year I will party hard

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
The year is a man made concept that doesn't actually exist. It only exists in the minds of homosapiens as a common shared thought. Animals have no concept of days or years, probably only seasons depending on location. And why is this exact moment the beginning of the year? Why is it based in this physiological location circumnavigating the sun? Why not in a different part of orbit? It's man made. January is a made up amount of time. There's no reason why the month couldn't be 50 days and we have less months as a result. We are just continuing a retarded thousand year old calendar by celebrating this holiday. To your body, nothing changes.

brb thinking about more important shit than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Kmscurry, magnificentcel and 2 others
The year is a man made concept that doesn't actually exist. It only exists in the minds of homosapiens as a common shared thought. Animals have no concept of days or years, probably only seasons depending on location. And why is this exact moment the beginning of the year? Why is it based in this physiological location circumnavigating the sun? Why not in a different part of orbit? It's man made. January is a made up amount of time. There's no reason why the month couldn't be 50 days and we have less months as a result. We are just continuing a retarded thousand year old calendar by celebrating this holiday. To your body, nothing changes.

brb thinking about more important shit than this
cope Chad is fucking 47 different bitches a year therefore it is a real concept

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
cope Chad is fucking 47 different bitches a year therefore it is a real concept
Chad also isn't me so his life has 0 importance to me. I am the main character, I am the only person that matters.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 8904