This should be you daily breakfast 🥞

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
If to stay lean is all you care, follow my advice
Just drink coffee, kills your hunger and gives you energy even if is fake energy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9568, thecel and 5 others
any type of caffeine filled drink works

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Arcturus and Deleted member 12270
that cup is lined with plastic that disrupts endocrine system but yes coffee good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9670, savagetaysh and 9 others
that cup is lined with plastic that disrupts endocrine system but yes coffee good
Coffee ain’t that hot anyways so I doubt I’m drinking plastic

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just drink coffee, kills your hunger and gives you energy even if is fake energy.

No. Coffee on an empty stomache gives energy in the form of cortisol and adrenaline which lowers androgens and increases estrogens, reducing your metabolism which prematurely ages you in the long term and makes you prone to disease.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, dadfa, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
Always have a nutritious meal before getting coffee. Unless you’re some kind of genetic phenom having been raised with a golden T spoon, which come on... no one here is, you won’t be able to handle caffein and the stress on an empty stomach when you’ve already fasted 8+ hours upon waking.

Unless you want to lose your hair and be a high cortisol cuck like I was.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Dainslief, Deleted member 9827 and 2 others
No. Coffee on an empty stomache gives energy in the form of cortisol and adrenaline which lowers androgens and increases estrogens, reducing your metabolism which prematurely ages you in the long term and makes you prone to disease.
I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh
Always have a nutritious meal before getting coffee. Unless you’re some kind of genetic phenom having been raised with a golden T spoon, which come on... no one here is, you won’t be able to handle caffein and the stress on an empty stomach when you’ve already fasted 8+ hours upon waking.

Unless you want to lose your fcking hair and be a high cortisol cuck like I was.
Ok what if I have just a banana and coffee ;)

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 12270 and 1 other person
Ok what if I have just a banana and coffee ;)
I don’t think a banana will cut it. But it depends on what you eat throughout the day and what your physiological state is at.

Based af: eventually if you do intermittent fasting enough, the hunger cravings go away completely and you can sustain yourself on one large meal every 24 hours relatively easy (you do get hunger pangs, but only towards the end of the cycle and usually they aren't that bad going weeks or even years--as in my case--in).

I can't imagine eating three meals a day: Who has the time to consume, let alone prepare and clean up after, all that food? I enjoy eating well and it takes me an hour just to make something decent at the minimum

• +1
Reactions: alexis, Deleted member 12270 and Lihito
Interminent fasting moggs you tallfag

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Based af: eventually if you do intermittent fasting enough, the hunger cravings go away completely and you can sustain yourself on one large meal every 24 hours relatively easy (you do get hunger pangs, but only towards the end of the cycle and usually they aren't that bad going weeks or even years--as in my case--in).

I can't imagine eating three meals a day: Who has the time to consume, let alone prepare and clean up after, all that food? I enjoy eating well and it takes me an hour just to make something decent at the minimum
I agree. Also you’re less likely of eating junk food that way because you put nutrients above anything else since you haven’t eaten all day, so you eat what really matters before anything else like disserts

Breakfast and lunch=water

Water, mct oil, lipodrene pill - breakfast of champions

IF is a fad. You’re just slowing down your metabolism and raising your stress hormones.
Initially cortisol feels like you have energy but it’s not sustainable in the long run. I eat AT LEAST 3 meals a day, but preferably 5-6.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dainslief, savagetaysh, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
IF is a fad. You’re just slowing down your metabolism and raising your stress hormones.
Initially cortisol feels like you have energy but it’s not sustainable in the long run. I eat AT LEAST 3 meals a day, but preferably 5-6.

This is absolute rubbish that has no basis in scientific reality, as virtually every last study done around the world (as well as anecdotal evidence going back since ancient times) suggests that fasting ages you slower and keeps you healthy:

The 2016 Nobel Prize in Medicine was won by a Japanese researcher who discovered connections between fasting, autophagy, and longetivity:

Both private and public research has come to the conclusion that fasting is the only way to go, and if you struggle with cravings and eating less than one meal a day, you just are a typical lizard brain with low impulse controls who probably has no business looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh
Where did you read about this? I researched about this a bit and never came across what you said.

Where did you read about this? I researched about this a bit and never came across what you said..
This is absolute rubbish that has no basis in scientific reality, as virtually every last study done around the world (as well as anecdotal evidence going back since ancient times) suggests that fasting ages you slower and keeps you healthy:

The 2016 Nobel Prize in Medicine was won by a Japanese researcher who discovered connections between fasting, autophagy, and longetivity:

Both private and public research has come to the conclusion that fasting is the only way to go, and if you struggle with cravings and eating less than one meal a day, you just are a typical lizard brain with low impulse controls who probably has no business looksmaxing
Okay maybe I came a little to sharply around the corner with that.
IF can have benefits because Intermittent fasting lowers endotoxin-induced inflammation.

But there are other ways to lower endotoxin and inflammation.

I’m not going to look up and post all the studies right now.

But there are other ways to lower endotoxin and inflammation.

What's easier than skipping breakfast and lunch and only eating one meal a day?

What's easier than skipping breakfast and lunch and only eating one meal a day?
Not fcking up your endocrine system and metabolism.
(Been there done that)

• JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Not fcking up your endocrine system and metabolism.
(Been there done that)

You think human beings evolved to eat 5 times a day, and have our digestive systems never stop running, never taking a break, never not producing acid, etc.?

Post study.

Blackcoffeemaxx is legit. I lost about 50 pounds in 2 months.

black coffee with stevia is a great zero calorie drink to cut appetite. But I am bulking rn so struggling to get my calories in.