This show proves chad chasing before dating apps

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
JFL if you coping goofballs think you stood a chance before dating apps. Women be with Lites+ and think about them years after. It’s so over. It’s female nature to want good genes

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Latinolooksmaxxer, heightmaxxing and 2 others
JFL if you coping goofballs think you stood a chance before dating apps. Women be with Lites+ and think about them years after. It’s so over. It’s female nature to want good genes

Stopped watching after I saw a black guy instead of a white chad

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 64829
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
JFL if you coping goofballs think you stood a chance before dating apps
2 business days later OP will post about looks not mattering and it’s all about NT and drip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and AspiringMogger
2 business days later OP will post about looks not mattering and it’s all about NT and drip
Nah I’m lookspilled atm, I’ve descended and hoes treat me worse now

Lite where?

He looks exactly like my plug

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Bro Every real Blackpilled retard here knows that "tinder IS real life" normies say other wise but it's actually as real as it gets yeah it's more exaggerated as the females there tend to have inflated egos because of simps and Juggernaut theory etc ,but there at least women can be their own self without being jugged it's just her home her phone and no one is looking so she well as vain as and on her own as she could

• +1
IF you didn't get no matches on tinder (which the bottom 80% of men wont) don't expect any real love or desire IRL, yes you'll get into a relationship , a loving one not really as of love is only based off of physical attraction only but you could cope and say (at least I have a girlfriend BROOOOO :feelsuhh:) while your girl complaining about her shitty sexual life with you and how much she misses chad and tyrone's dick inside her on r/Deadbedrooms :lul: JFL its ovER for oofy doofies man

• +1
its women nature to chase chad. dating apps has made it way easier for them

t
IF you didn't get no matches on tinder (which the bottom 80% of men wont) don't expect any real love or desire IRL, yes you'll get into a relationship , a loving one not really as of love is only based off of physical attraction only but you could cope and say (at least I have a girlfriend BROOOOO :feelsuhh:) while your girl complaining about her shitty sexual life with you and how much she misses chad and tyrone's dick inside her on r/Deadbedrooms :lul: JFL its ovER for oofy doofies man
i’n ltn and hit 99+ on tinder
girls don’t care about looks

Chad chasing sure has always existed, same with hypergamy (status chasing), but social media in general amped it up by a dozen times

social media increased visibility and access to chads of the entire universe

before social media, it was only chads inside her visual range and often in a small town, there would be maybe 1 or 2 chads only.

globohomo(jet setting faggotry) and big tech nice guyism(nice guys created tinder, facebook, and instagram to access foids but got cucked by chad instead) absolutely destroyed us