This shows you just how many people are roiding

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This is on Fitness Education IG. This translates to about 1 third of gym goers are on roids.

(I’m not on roids, I just read the question wrong).

Attachments

• F1F2C529-123E-42FB-AFD2-787139CB4264.png
    F1F2C529-123E-42FB-AFD2-787139CB4264.png
    485.4 KB · Views: 221
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
I thought it was something like 1 in 10 people. Oh and don’t forget that people who are on TRT don’t consider themselves roiders, but they are so you need to throw another 10% in there as users.

I thought it was something like 1 in 10 people. Oh and don’t forget that people who are on TRT don’t consider themselves roiders, but they are so you need to throw another 10% in there as users.
incel trait (TRT cruising)

• +1
Lifting as a natty isn't really worth it tbh
for people to be able to tell that you lift you need to lift for 2+ years constantly with a lot of discipline
and be sub 5'8
this is why I only do heavy cardio

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and .*my*.
You said before that you are 6'2 and that your physique looks good despite being natty, send it.
IWantToLooksMaxx had this exact phase as you, now he opens those kind of posts of considering injecting, and so do many lifters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
for people to be able to tell that you lift you need to lift for 2+ years constantly with a lot of discipline
and be sub 5'8
Pussy

You said before that you are 6'2 and that your physique looks good despite being natty, send it.
IWantToLooksMaxx had this exact phase as you, now he opens those kind of posts of considering injecting, and so do many lifters
that "i'M tOo TaLL" dumb argument never gets old.
No dude, you are just weak and an inconsistent pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 3771, Selinity and 1 other person
for using exercising as an actual enchantment for my life and focus on other stuff
rather then going to lift and start injecting later? if this makes me a pussy, then I am a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
that "i'M tOo TaLL" dumb argument never gets old.
No dude, you are just weak and an inconsistent pussy.
its true, and I am not tall, I am 5'11, I lifted for 2 months but I moved to heavy swimming (2 hours of intense swimming a day) because I understood the reality of lifting,
you either quit lifting or end up injecting like everyone who has a good physique in my GYM was doing, and I didn't want to inject, because I knew I would get into it if I did.

but what can I do, you are in the serious mentality of lifting, see you in a few months opening threads of you considering injecting roids or quitting all together, I bet you don't have a good physique either

• JFL
no you don't

its actually pathetic, you are like those stubborn kids who gets into PUA and can't take any criticism about it.
anyways I have a swimming session right now, enjoy your copium until it lasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
View attachment 1086626
its actually pathetic, you are like those stubborn kids who gets into PUA and can't take any criticism about it.
anyways I have a swimming session right now, enjoy your copium until it lasts
LOL what is the even relation btw you dumbass

I wonder how long will it take for roidcucks to realise that their irl appeal outisde of gym motivation videos is pretty much 0.
JFL even an average normie mogs a roided monkey in case the latter doesnt die from a heart attack.
The ideal physique should be lean not muscular, anything more than Pitt in "Fight Club" is a waste of time and money.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 12002, Gaia262 and 2 others
and be sub 5'8
People could tell I lifted in under 6 months lol, if it takes u 2 years just to look like u lift you don't know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, ManzareK and .*my*.
This is on Fitness Education IG. This translates to about 1 third of gym goers are on roids.

Selection bias. People voting on Fitness Education IG aren't representative of general gym-goers. In reality, the ratio of roiding lifters / lifters is lower.

• +1
I wonder how long will it take for roidcucks to realise that their irl appeal outisde of gym motivation videos is pretty much 0.
JFL even an average normie mogs a roided monkey in case the latter doesnt die from a heart attack.
The ideal physique should be lean not muscular, anything more than Pitt in "Fight Club" is a waste of time and money.
Even if that was the case you could still famemaxx and money maxx if you respond really well to steroids. But steroids can improve you big time if you’re over 6 feet, have a good bone structure and insertions (and face).

The ideal physique should be lean not muscular, anything more than Pitt in "Fight Club" is a waste of time and money
Giga cope, that physique looks DYEL with clothes on
And I'm kinda skinny, I'm not a roid coper

But I've been a lot of time to the disco (years ago) and I saw that muscular dudes pull more girls than tall but skinny men

• +1
Reactions: defaya
Online its alot, in reality its not

jump/skipping rope is better than lifting

• JFL
Reactions: defaya
just shows how retarded this forum regarding this stuff
You really think that 1-3 cycles of roids will make you buff as fuck like a professional body builder?
jfl 2-3 cycles will make you the ideal "physique" you are talking about

• +1
just shows how retarded this forum regarding this stuff
You really think that 1-3 cycles of roids will make you buff as fuck like a professional body builder?
jfl 2-3 cycles will make you the ideal "physique" you are talking about
Low IQ, I wasnt talking about a specific amount of cycles needed to achieve a certain physique.
My point was that the roiding retards dont know where to stop and keep injecting that shit non-stop, which fucks their hair, skin and overall appeal (if they had any to begin with)

We got people here permablasting 500mg of test a week and not even going to the gym and looking like DYELs. So i guess it has to be much worse amongthe gymgoers, specially now that you got the serms and so many other orals and faggets don't need to use needles.

Most roiders probably don't even look like they roid.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and .*my*.
Low IQ, I wasnt talking about a specific amount of cycles needed to achieve a certain physique.
My point was that the roiding retards dont know where to stop and keep injecting that shit non-stop, which fucks their hair, skin and overall appeal (if they had any to begin with)
Low IQ, my point was that lifting natty is shit, and serious lifters always end up injecting and then get addicted to it because good natty physiques are impossible to achieve without the genes in a normal time frame, and require too much dedication for a normal person who has a life and a job

Last edited:

Hgh is the real killer