This single study proves why men of color and women of color should never date or interact with white people.

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice

they at best,feel cold and unfeeling to you and don't see you as human but as a object like a chair,at worst they outright hate you.

please seek to get as far away from these creatures as possible,they will gaslight the fact you face racism,but it's true.

please move to a minority majority area and only date POC women as white women at best can only see you as a OBJECT to fetishize and never love or outright hate you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, mirrormogger, TheAnomaly and 5 others
3792469 2756979 1645394645714

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu and butterworld
if you want to bang snowbunnies that see you as a object and not human go ahead.I want my woman to love me.I will only date fellow POC.
3603104 1692618355472

• JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt
What straight man cares about being "fetishized?" If a woman has raw sexual desire for you, that's never an L.

Being a sex object >>> being a betabuxxing success object.

OP's the type of nigga who thinks Wes Watson lost that debate on Fresh & Fit while ignoring that the other guy is a beta buxx in a wannabe Tradcon relationship with a single mom with multiple baby daddies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and 0S4MA
What straight man cares about being "fetishized?" If a woman has raw sexual desire for you, that's never an L.

OP's the type of nigga who thinks Wes Watson lost that debate on Fresh & Fit while ignoring that the other guy is a beta buxx in a wannabe Tradcon relationship with a single mom with multiple baby daddies.
because they are incapable of loving you.I guess for the black brahs which white women see as animals they can bang legally,this is lifefuel since most black men care only about white pussy.

I rather have a relationship based on love,so i will go for my own race or other poc women if that fails.

I don't want to live around white people,I will be moving to a majority latino neighbourhood.,

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger

west watson is also a betabux, that's why he emphasizes money and doing things to impress wymxn. being chad bachelor for life is not only inaccessible to most people, it is not fulfilling and is therefore inferior to being trad alphabux

because they are incapable of loving you.I guess for the black brahs which white women see as animals they can bang legally,this is lifefuel since most black men care only about white pussy.
Says who? I'd actually argue someone wanting to date you based on raw desire is better than just being seen as a safe provider or backup plan.
I rather have a relationship based on love,so i will go for my own race or other poc women if that fails.
I mean...if it's based on true love, sure. That's the best outcome but, in 2024, JFL at thinking that true love is easy to come by in today's dating scene where divorce rates and dead bedrooms are major problems.
I don't want to live around white people,I will be moving to a majority latino neighbourhood.,
Good luck with that. I live in a majority latino neighborhood myself and speak okay Spanish. People ask me what patria I'm from sometimes lol.

Says who? I'd actually argue someone wanting to date you based on raw desire is better than just being seen as a safe provider or backup plan.

I mean...if it's based on true love, sure. That's the best outcome but, in 2024, JFL at thinking that true love is easy to come by in today's dating scene where divorce rates and dead bedrooms are major problems.

Good luck with that. I live in a majority latino neighborhood myself and speak okay Spanish. People ask me what patria I'm from sometimes lol.
white women only fetishize blacks and asians anyway

foreign women are certainly capable of feelings of love and empathy for their partners,yes narcissism is huge in all american women,but to think women are not capable pof empathy,care and feelings of love for their partners is false.white women are not capable of this for men of color,and white men are not capable of this for women of color.

the most likely outcome is that you'll have a rabid feminist leftist woman that is too ugly to get white chads go for a looskmaxed ethnic because she feels inferior to white men and superior to an ethnic man,the looks disparity I see with WF-POC man of all races is shocking to say the least,there are exceptions,but she will not be capable of loving you.

west watson is also a betabux
True to a degree. But he'd still do far better in the dating world than the other guy if they were both single rn.
, that's why he emphasizes money and doing things to impress wymxn.
Yep. It's both traditionalism but in different forms. But Wes at least is able to attract raw desire out of women.
being chad bachelor for life is not only inaccessible to most people, it is not fulfilling and is therefore inferior to being trad alphabux
JFL at thinking that men should just jump into traditional relationships where they pay for everything while ignoring divorce rates, feminism, and dead bedrooms.

By all means, if a man finds his tradwife Stacylite who truly loves him, go at it. I'm not an advocate of broken households or anything like that. I'm down with stable families and was raised by one.

But men have to be realistic. A lot of these reformed thots aren't wifey material in today's dating scene. And even many church girls get passed around like the collection plate on Saturday nights before Sunday. They just know how to put on an act better.

If a man can successfully alphabux though then good for him.

True to a degree. But he'd still do far better in the dating world than the other guy if they were both single rn.

Yep. It's both traditionalism but in different forms. But Wes at least is able to attract raw desire out of women.

JFL at thinking that men should just jump into traditional relationships where they pay for everything while ignoring divorce rates, feminism, and dead bedrooms.

By all means, if a man finds his tradwife Stacylite who truly loves him, go at it. I'm not an advocate of broken households or anything like that. I'm down with stable families and was raised by one.

But men have to be realistic. A lot of these reformed thots aren't wifey material in today's dating scene. And even many church girls get passed around like the collection plate on Saturday nights before Sunday. They just know how to put on an act better.

If a man can successfully alphabux though then good for him.
it takes much less work to go to a strip club,get a VIP room and pay for sex there then chasing women to live the slayer lifestyle if all you want is sex.

most white women,95% of them don't fetishize any Man of color anyway,and when they do it's only blacks who they see as animals they can legally have sex with and asian chads.

if you want love,go overseas,ideally to your continent of origin,and find a pretty girl there to marry.

white women only fetishize blacks and asians anyway
So...?
foreign women are certainly capable of feelings of love and empathy for their partners
JFL. As a former Passport Bro, this is cap. Relationships can be very transactional overseas especially if you're a foreigner from outside the culture. The most traditional women overseas already get married and start families before the age of 25. A lot of Passport Bros get "leftover women" that come off like dimes because they're still sweeter and act more feminine than many American women.

the most likely outcome is that you'll have a rabid feminist leftist woman that is too ugly to get white chads go for a looskmaxed ethnic because she feels inferior to white men and superior to an ethnic man,the looks disparity I see with WF-POC man of all races is shocking to say the least,there are exceptions,but she will not be capable of loving you.
Most rabid liberal feminist White women go for White men. It's even a meme ffs.

In fact, I'd say apolitical White women date "ethnic" men more than the super liberal ones. The super liberal White women might talk a good game about hating "the patriarchy" but they still largely date their own.

I've even matched with conservative or moderate women on Bumble/Hinge ffs.

True love is a case by case thing.

So...?

JFL. As a former Passport Bro, this is cap. Relationships can be very transactional overseas especially if you're a foreigner from outside the culture. The most traditional women overseas already get married and start families before the age of 25. A lot of Passport Bros get "leftover women" that come off like dimes because they're still sweeter and act more feminine than many American women.

Most rabid liberal feminist White women go for White men. It's even a meme ffs.

In fact, I'd say apolitical White women date "ethnic" men more than the super liberal ones. The super liberal White women might talk a good game about hating "the patriarchy" but they still largely date their own.

I've even matched with conservative or moderate women on Bumble/Hinge ffs.

True love is a case by case thing.
I'm a passport bro and I certainly did experience true love-where the women denied my money-with foreign women and one pakistani HTB in the west.it depends on your looks level.

willy u know I kill it on ethiopiancupid as a gigawhite incel

they love us over there, cut the cope bro

I'm a passport bro and I certainly did experience true love-where the women denied my money-with foreign women and one pakistani HTB in the west.it depends on your looks level.
Good for you if true.

The study is BULLSHIT

Last edited:
The two people who made this study
images

images

• Ugh..
Reactions: radicalrationalist
You guys did not even read this article

If you did then you should alr know that this study is bullshit

You guys did not even read this article

If you did then you should alr know that this study is bullshit
Why are they so many low iq people in this world

Its not difficult to just think , its very simple

Study sounds like SJW garbage.
Yes, white people generally prefer to associate with their own race and overwhelmingly prefer to date their own race.
But that also applies to every other race.
Just look at the marriage stats and the prevalence of interracial marriage.

This is why the incessant advertising featuring Blacks is probably counterproductive in increasing sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back