This site has become unfathomably boring

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
4 years will do that to you but for the last 2 I haven't engaged nearly as much. Maybe this is an 'old man yells at clouds moment' but good users faded to dust with deletion a bunch of TT children turn this into a daycare taking about mewing thread #523421 and race thread #812381 and barely any substantive interesting threads dropping once in a blue moon. Even when I click of either Off-topic or Looksmaxxing boards I cringe at the titles and close my tab, reddit unironically is more entertaining than this at times.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 44368 and 17 others
There’s been plenty of decent threads and posters tbh. It’s the people still wanting to make posts about the most overdone lookism/racism topics through lazy reposts of social media content that drag down the site’s quality.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, mayo mogger, Chadeep and 3 others
There’s been plenty of decent threads and posters tbh. It’s the people still wanting to make posts about the most overdone lookism/racism topics through lazy reposts of social media content that drag down the site’s quality.
Im not sure but when I click I am immediately bombarded with low effort one sentence clutter I am not even bothered shoveling to find gold.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, aesthetic beauty, GabachoCopium and 5 others
I make good posts

OP should just ignore the spammers. I ignore any user who talks about the this shit too often.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Im not sure but when I click I am immediately bombarded with low effort one sentence clutter I am not even bothered shoveling to find gold.
I just ignore every post that contains a TikTok, Twitter, or Instagram repost with no real commentary or about some random racial theory (muh BBC, muh JBW, muh Islam lmao)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and SubhumanCurrycel
OP should just ignore the spammers. I ignore any user who talks about the this shit too often.
I just ignore every post that contains a TikTok, Twitter, or Instagram repost with no real commentary or about some random racial theory (muh BBC, muh JBW, muh Islam lmao)
I will probably one day scroll over low effort spammers and rack up a huge ignore list, I have hardly ignored anyone yet but it seems like it needs to change

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and Imretarded?
4 years will do that to you but for the last 2 I haven't engaged nearly as much. Maybe this is an 'old man yells at clouds moment' but good users faded to dust with deletion a bunch of TT children turn this into a daycare taking about mewing thread #523421 and race thread #812381 and barely any substantive interesting threads dropping once in a blue moon. Even when I click of either Off-topic or Looksmaxxing boards I cringe at the titles and close my tab, reddit unironically is more entertaining than this at times.
It's because the culture is changing, and nostalgia ofcourse, exactly similar and a good comparison has been the evolution of football in the last decade or so (if you follow it). Everything is becoming so industrialized and modern I hate it. I don't think shitposts even are the issue

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
it has been overrun with normies so this site has less original content based on real life experiences. instead it has the same parroted opinions from instagram

site is unrioncally too moderated and you cant have alts. also this is unusually boring period becuz theres no funny power users besides clavicular and hes like a solo. 2020 was god tier

it hasnt changed you just gotten used to it

2020 2021 was something else man. It fell off hard after that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, rand anon, Lmao and 4 others
I’m one of the good ones left.

2019-2021 was so peak man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
-indian

2020 2021 was something else man. It fell off hard after that.
Lockdown too people had more time on there hands me included

Users who are viewing this thread

Back