This site has gone to shit.

Lifemax

Lifemax

Perseverance is everything.
It's just a bunch of midwits jerking each other off with their retarded theories instead of people actually putting themselves out there and growing and helping each other achieve things. I feel like this site is just a giant cope for lazy snotty nosed brats who don't want to put in any work.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, balding17yomanletcel, n33tf1f and 6 others
The community is the same it has always been. You have just grown up.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1464, Kade and 3 others
It's just a bunch of midwits jerking each other off with their retarded theories instead of people actually putting themselves out there and growing and helping each other achieve things. I feel like this site is just a giant cope for lazy snotty nosed brats who don't want to put in any work.
It does not matter at all what you said is just cope. A forum can still remain GOLD for years. There are midwits everywhere. Do not worry about them, worry only about what you’re doing.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Are you sure?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and GoMadAndSTFU
The theories do help if you're putting in the work.

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Avoidant and Luke LLL
cope. yesterday i spent 15 hours on this website. tbh ngl i got so many alerts and reactions with responses to my comments. shitposting and validationmaxxing is a legit theory ngl tbh tbh. inbetween shitposts i also managed to do 500 pull ups throughout the day. very p r o d u c t i v e d a y

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Avoidant, Luke LLL and 2 others
cope. yesterday i spent 15 hours on this website. tbh ngl i got so many alerts and reactions with responses to my comments. shitposting and validationmaxxing is a legit theory ngl tbh tbh. inbetween shitposts i also managed to do 500 pull ups throughout the day. very p r o d u c t i v e d a y

I'm gonna be doing two push ups per alert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It’s always been like this.

true tbh there were more people being guinea pigs and writing out their anecdotal experiences with drugs etc before

Lookism had more autistic dissecting guys faces and arguing over nit pickly shit

This site is just normie youngel/teens sucking any TikTok prettyboys cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, fukmylyf, Catawampus and 2 others
Lookism had more autistic dissecting guys faces and arguing over nit pickly shit

This site is just normie youngel/teens sucking any TikTok prettyboys cock
this is actually legit. the iq of this forum is half that of lookism. i wouldnt be surprised if the iq of looksmax.me is under 70.
the counter argument to this is that the continuous ldaring has rotted everyones brain while the progressive wallowing in self pity has enlarged everyones amygdala making them incapable of pragmatic analysis of craniofacial development.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mayorga and Luke LLL
Nah you’re too lazy to focus on good threads

this is actually legit. the iq of this forum is half that of lookism. i wouldnt be surprised if the iq of looksmax.me is under 70. might even be lower

It's def higher IQ than the shithole that was lookism.

this is actually legit. the iq of this forum is half that of lookism. i wouldnt be surprised if the iq of looksmax.me is under 70.
the counter argument to this is that the continuous ldaring has rotted everyones brain while the progressive wallowing in self pity has enlarged everyones amygdala making them incapable of pragmatic analysis of craniofacial development.
Some of the users here have more knowledge of facial aesthetics than the best plastic surgeons in the world, ded srsl

Image result for we have this thread every day

Also a lot of lookism members post here, me included.

too many kids tbh