• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, needsolution, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
We need more anime profile pics

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hero of the Imperium, Lux and 6 others
It’s a cycle.
Good users -> more likely to shitpost/be shitposters -> more likely to get banned -> eventually new good users join -> the cycle continues.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, Hardrada, terrorblade and 11 others

I have been here since 2 years

soon another generation of posters will arrive

I have witnessed these "cycles"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada, Deleted member 27447, Lux and 6 others
It’s a cycle.
Good users -> more likely to shitpost/be shitposters -> more likely to get banned -> eventually new good users join -> the cycle continues.
I mean people like golden glass and copeandrope

Not autistic dumbasses

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Darkstrand

Not autistic dumbasses
Those come and go as well. It’s just how forums work, can’t expect everyone to stay around.
They join, they leave and new ones replace them.

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I’m here fam

True. Since I've left late 2019 there was anothher cycle. Probably during summer.

@OwlGod thoughts?

I learned significantly more from diving thru old lookism threads (where people were more intelligent and actually had the drive to go under the knife) along with reading accounts of ppl on jsf. Users like TYD, justthewayyouare, key21, etc had a huge amount of knowledge on aesthetics and procedures which is kind of lost here. A lot of theories that are discussed here are just rehashed stuff that has already been autistically researched and developed. Most of the highly knowledgeable users here have helped me greatly privately tho ngl and I appreciate that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 27447 and Deleted member 2227

Not autistic dumbasses
CopeAndRope was an autistic assholes at the end, but still he sparked the idea of facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Brutal, that hammer

@OwlGod thoughts?

I learned significantly more from diving thru old lookism threads (where people were more intelligent and actually had the drive to go under the knife) along with reading accounts of ppl on jsf. Users like TYD, justthewayyouare, key21, etc had a huge amount of knowledge on aesthetics and procedures which is kind of lost here. A lot of theories that are discussed here are just rehashed stuff that has already been autistically researched and developed.

Same tbh

It's over for this community

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and curryslayerordeath
im still here

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Late 2018-Early 2019 was the best period tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Chadelite
@OwlGod thoughts?

I learned significantly more from diving thru old lookism threads (where people were more intelligent and actually had the drive to go under the knife) along with reading accounts of ppl on jsf. Users like TYD, justthewayyouare, key21, etc had a huge amount of knowledge on aesthetics and procedures which is kind of lost here. A lot of theories that are discussed here are just rehashed stuff that has already been autistically researched and developed. Most of the highly knowledgeable users here have helped me greatly privately tho ngl and I appreciate that.
I'm a new fag
Is the best threads from lookism still up or archived somewhere?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm a new fag
Is the best threads from lookism still up or archived somewhere?

Most are still archived I think, although it's probably hard to search for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5187
Indeed indeed and this is my last night indeed

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE and Elias
True, I'm out for a while unless sth major happens tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Elias
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and curryslayerordeath
Most pages I find have an error when loading
R.I.P all the knowledge lost in those

ye it's fucking brutal to see that "this page doesnt exist" notif. everything i search for, someones already done before but unfortunately access is lost to a large portion of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5187
ye it's fucking brutal to see that "this page doesnt exist" notif. everything i search for, someones already done before but unfortunately access is lost to a large portion of that.
Same
It's sad cause a lot of high IQ users left the scene

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
We miss you @Short Ugly and Brown !

No way

When Nibba, fatman and friends browsed it, then it was truly dead
It was gymcelling cope every single day
The board has turned to surgery and actual looksmaxing discussion last year

No way

When Nibba, fatman and friends browsed it, then it was truly dead
It was gymcelling cope every single day
The board has turned to surgery and actual looksmaxing discussion last year
Noctis mogs

It happened. :lul: Can’t wait to see what the next generation of posters will be like.

To be honest, I can't name a single 2020 user off the top of my head, the only based users I know are from 2019 and a few from 2018.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, OOGABOOGA and SubhumanCurrycel
To be honest, I can't name a single 2020 user off the top of my head, the only based users I know are from 2019 and a few from 2018.
brb going acidfacing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2756
Tbh tbh. I’m no vet but still been here a while and all the grays and blues just blur together tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Tbh tbh. I’m no vet but still been here a while and all the grays and blues just blur together tbh
Neither am I a vet. I feel like a tonne of people found the site around the time that I joined, lots of influential people like PrettyBoyMaxxing, LordNorwooding, and a couple of others, they've all left now though.

the sites full to the brim of kid's who almost have the same color rank as I do, but they joined like a month ago, crazy shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3990
Neither am I a vet. I feel like a tonne of people found the site around the time that I joined, lots of influential people like PrettyBoyMaxxing, LordNorwooding, and a couple of others, they've all left now though.

the sites full to the brim of kid's who almost have the same color rank as I do, but they joined like a month ago, crazy shit.
Nate has made .me insanely active in Winter and all the LARPs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and OOGABOOGA
PrettyBoyMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2756

Nate has made .me insanely active in Winter and all the LARPs
And don’t forget about guys like @Petsmart, @6ft5manlet, and shit man so many dudes that had this site alive as fuck

Funny I’m getting nostalgic over an incel forum but a good laugh is a good laugh

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@Fuk was a bro for a while
EED5695B 71F7 45C7 9403 5AFF26C16B76

BLOCKS THY PATH

And don’t forget about guys like @Petsmart, @6ft5manlet, and shit man so many dudes that had this site alive as fuck

Funny I’m getting nostalgic over an incel forum but a good laugh is a good laugh
Indeed I have been her since early 2019, both winters were the most interesting times

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Indeed I have been her since early 2019, both winters were the most interesting times
Makes sense bc people are rotting. I remember this place having me in tears laughing almost daily back in late 2019. Idk if if Im bored of the site now or the site just got boring

Makes sense bc people are rotting. I remember this place having me in tears laughing almost daily back in late 2019. Idk if if Im bored of the site now or the site just got boring
was probably funnier because the memes and humour were new to you

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and OOGABOOGA
@OwlGod thoughts?

Is it possible to browse old lookism still

It’s a cycle.
The anxiety filled autists are likely to be boring losers that’s what they are like irl to high inhib and whiny and always contemplating if it’s to risky

@luljankybo observe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
so it is a cycle
Not exactly, it cycles but the cycling waves still get smaller and smaller as the years go by, more popular the site gets more normies it gathers making it not as fun to shitpost