This site is a cesspool of vulnerable narcissism

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
And I'm not excluding myself from that either. That's the extent of the "dark triad persona" that you all think you have, merely an insecure loner who likes to imagine himself being superior to mask the underlying feeling of inferiority we all have.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, jefferson, Drugs and 6 others
what if i used to do psychotic shit like kill animals as a kid tho?? Does that make me slayer bro??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
not gonna read but yeah I'm sure its accurate and probably describes me very well in addition to many others here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
not gonna read but yeah I'm sure its accurate and probably describes me very well in addition to many others here
TLDR:

1. Quiet Smugness/Superiority
2. Self-Absorption
3. Lack of Empathy
4. Passive-Aggressiveness
5. Highly Sensitive
6. The “Misunderstood Special Person”
7. Impersonal and Difficult Relationships

and this:
"part of the introvert narcissist’s insecurity is the inability to genuinely connect with people. To this extent, the aloofness and/or smugness serve as a defensive mechanism keeping people away, lest the narcissist is exposed for her or his interpersonal inadequacies. Some introvert narcissists narrowly focus on self-absorbing work, technology, social networking, small cliques, books, games, fantasies, and/or other endeavors to minimize wider human interactions. These activities may also help them enact their covert, self-important personas. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
TLDR:

1. Quiet Smugness/Superiority
2. Self-Absorption
3. Lack of Empathy
4. Passive-Aggressiveness
5. Highly Sensitive
6. The “Misunderstood Special Person”
7. Impersonal and Difficult Relationships

and this:
"part of the introvert narcissist’s insecurity is the inability to genuinely connect with people. To this extent, the aloofness and/or smugness serve as a defensive mechanism keeping people away, lest the narcissist is exposed for her or his interpersonal inadequacies. Some introvert narcissists narrowly focus on self-absorbing work, technology, social networking, small cliques, books, games, fantasies, and/or other endeavors to minimize wider human interactions. These activities may also help them enact their covert, self-important personas. "
1. Check, especially about my IQ
2. Check
3. I feel like I'm high-empathy tbh
4. Check but only on forums I don't do this to people IRL
5. Check, I've always been very sensitive and resentful
6. Check
7. Check
Last paragraph probably describes me to a certain extent although I have a lot of close friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
1. Check, especially about my IQ
2. Check
3. I feel like I'm high-empathy tbh
4. Check but only on forums I don't do this to people IRL
5. Check, I've always been very sensitive and resentful
6. Check
7. Check
Last paragraph probably describes me to a certain extent although I have a lot of close friends
For me it's:
1. Check, every minute of every day
2. Check, I always need people to repeat things to me cuz i never listen
3. Check. I can't stand when people try to get emotional and want me to care
4. Check
5. Check, I'm very sensitive to people's opinions, used to cry a lot when younger, love when people admire me or give compliments (and when they do I act smug and superior)
6. Somewhat
7. 100% describes me

If I went to a practitioner, there's no doubt I would be diagnosed with covert narcissism. I wish I was extroverted, that would at least help me in careermaxing and attracting women

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
For me it's:
1. Check, every minute of every day
2. Check, I always need people to repeat things to me cuz i never listen
3. Check. I can't stand when people try to get emotional and want me to care
4. Check
5. Check, I'm very sensitive to people's opinions, used to cry a lot when younger, love when people admire me or give compliments (and when they do I act smug and superior)
6. Somewhat
7. 100% describes me

If I went to a practitioner, there's no doubt I would be diagnosed with covert narcissism. I wish I was extroverted, that would at least help me in careermaxing and attracting women
I honestly think narcissism is a really good thing so long as its channeled properly

Any benefits to narcissism though? Asking to see if im special

I honestly think narcissism is a really good thing so long as its channeled properly
It's got to be channeled to improve one's career and pursue power in relationships. Basically got to act extroverted and socially dominant, rather than just pretending to be superior while not really doing anything to actually prove it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
what if i used to do psychotic shit like kill animals as a kid tho?? Does that make me slayer bro??
ted bundys me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
884.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and CupOfCoffee
narcissism is necessary if you're a psychopath. without narcissism u'd be in jail but narcissism makes u take a step back and think, "is this person really worth me hurting them or going to jail" or "i can easily shoplift but i love myself and my life way too much to risk being in jail". You stop urself not for other people/societal rules but because you love yourself at a astronomical level.

without narcissism a psychopath will be in jail or end up dead. Include narcissism alongside deep rooted psychopathy and now you have a CEO instead of a felon. Add Machiavellianism in there to help you swiftly maneuver through life and mask all the mess that psychopathy/narcissism creates for you. Now instead of fucking up someone u instead act nice and use them for a longer term benefit all of which the other person is completely oblivious to.
I legit saw a guy today in the library who had every single sign of psychopathy, extremely extroverted, grandiose, charming, dominant, and he even looked like those "white-collar" psychopaths you see in movies

It's simple, this a Looksmax site, exist much more people that is really ugly, short, dicklet etc... totally subhumans that will never cry about their subhumanity and search for a way to upgrade this, is not even Self Awareness or High IQ, is pure Narcissism, but, if you realized that Looks are so important and can use it to be superior to others and use as a weapon you have really chances of being a real narcissist/psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It's simple, this a Looksmax site, exist much more people that is really ugly, short, dicklet etc... totally subhumans that will never cry about their subhumanity and search for a way to upgrade this, is not even Self Awareness or High IQ, is pure Narcissism, but, if you realized that Looks are so important and can use it to be superior to others and use as a weapon you have really chances of being a real narcissist/psychopath.
Your English makes me wanna take a selfie of myself and feel superior

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: beyourself
Indeed overall PSL vibe is passive aggressive, though actually I mostly mean Shittyforum.net rather than Looksmax.

Share positivity peeps

• JFL
Untrue, I'm aware of how worthless I am

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2227
Indeed overall PSL vibe is passive aggressive, though actually I mostly mean Shittyforum.net rather than Looksmax.

Share positivity peeps

This forum is just full of emotional teenagers that are frustrated because of the bulliyng in school so they try to be a bully here, there's no autists, there's no psychopaths, there's no mental illness here, even more the famous and wanted one, most people here are below avarage in everything and not special in anything.
Any person that makes u feel amazing one second and trash the next and than amazing the second after is dark triad.

This stops when you are superior to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, CupOfCoffee and beyourself
This forum is just full of emotional teenagers that are frustrated because of the bulliyng in school so they try to be a bully here, there's no autists, there's no psychopaths, there's no mental illness here, even more the famous and wanted one, most people here are below avarage in everything and not special in anything.
bruv this site is good
most of the aggressive dudes I've seen here are from shittyforum.net
some are normal though, as myself I believe
shittyforum was so toxic you just couldn't survive there not being constantly aware lol (for the fact it was all about shittyadvice, all the real info is and was discussed here, so unsurprising I guess)

• JFL
bruv this site is good
shittyforum was so toxic you just couldn't survive there not being constantly aware lol (for the fact it was all about shittyadvice, all the real info is and was discussed here, so unsurprising I guess)

This forum need Brandon10 again.

bruv this site is good
Lookism was a battlefield compared to here. I miss it, it made me almost completely immune to insults on the internet and IRL. It was also really good to just vent frustration and cyberbully someone.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Lookism was a battlefield compared to here. I miss it, it made me almost completely immune to insults on the internet and IRL. It was also really good to just vent frustration and cyberbully someone.
yeah it was fun and hardening
but I don't miss it
BUT I feel sadened, both sentimentically and practically, that such a pile of info and history was wiped for no reason
what was your name there tho

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
yeah it was fun and hardening
but I don't miss it
BUT I feel sadened, both sentimentically and practically, that such a pile of info and history was wiped for no reason
Even google's cache is starting to purge their archived threads. I started lurking around January of this year so I missed the bulk of all the good threads/roasts, but at least the practical looksmaxxing advice is still here.

but at least the practical looksmaxxing advice
not all of it
shittyforum had a great portion of info @ internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Slayer
psychopathy=high test
narcissism=high e

that's why i'm narcissistic, but not psychopathic. i need higher t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

it rolls off the skin like water because it's the same insults by the same low iq shitskin alts. if chad insulted me, i'd be pissed, but who cares when it's a turkroach or a hindu hiding behind some alt?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer, Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 2227
Nothing compared to even undisputed's roasts

I don't even know who he is to be honest, I was a user for one week.
it rolls off the skin like water because it's the same insults by the same low iq shitskin alts. if chad insulted me, i'd be pissed, but who cares when it's a turkroach or a hindu hiding behind some alt?

Lookism was full of subhumans like here.

OwlGod

• +1
What’s it called when you know you’re superior and the stats are there to back it up