This site is a parody of itself

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
All your "racial" theories are a copypaste from early 4 chan

for people who claim to be "blackpilled" , you seem to have worse pattern recognition than normies

I get it this forum is named "looksmaxing" , but all the racial theories and eugenic posting are so blinkered that you cannot see past how limited your thinking really is

Khabib is more "Aryan" than so called PSL Gods like O Pry and Delon

You sense a power that mortals cannot emnate when you hear him speak and fight

Even Gonzalo Lira who is a mutt has more gall than "pure bloods" , just this video for instance mogs Tails and other mopey incels whose thread is always some variation of oneitis syndrome or "le inceldom brutal"

European countries are the epicenter of the world right now atleast economically and politcally, and I think its right for them to defend their homeland, but instead of waging war most of them sit in their basement making videos (albeit pretty good quality no doubt) about Werner Von Braunn and some Hitler propaganda faces while their countries are going to shit and culturally eroded (whats left of it anyway) by filthy brain dead immigrants. Its almost as funny as those pajeets who post Vedic Aryan mp4 edits while arguing about who has more Steppe MLBA .

Remember also the notion of "pure bloods" never even entertained the minds of Roman paterfamilias, or even Vedic Aryans (higher caste MEN could marry lower castes and even mlechhas if certain conditions were met ). Any notion of genetic continuity was determined on the basis of the father and NOT the mother. An Indian high caste man could marry even gooks or Scythians or Sakas (and this is how Steppe MLBA even entered the Indian genome in the first place) and why the clan of Shakyas (Indo Aryan superstraum w gook substratum) was possible in Magadha. Even 10 generations later the man could birth someone who looked completely different to him (think Rahul Gandhi who is half Italian half curry but when young looked almost completely shitalian), but would still be recognised as "successor" (haplogroups are only half the story, almost all countries had a strong notion of clans(more important than varna/caste) before Europeans stricken by the deleterious effects of Christendom would abolish this and bring about a mass egalitarianism that even commies cant hope to achieve).

While looks are a pretty good litmus test/ proxy for a "healthy" man, it was never taken to be the end-all. Even Aristotle claims thus, that a man who enters the Peripatetic school must be "good looking" under reasonable limits but other aptitudes mattered more. I dont think everyone in Greece looked like prime Gandy or they went about checking everyones medial canthus and PFL. As Schopenhauer also noted, faces which reflect a "thought of nature" are the most pleasant to the eyes, which is why Zurzolo, Ramirez, and Adrien Brody are so pleasing to the aesthetic sense even though they dont have perfect facial acc to PSL autism.
Im currently trying to find Greek books on breeding animals for desirable traits, to really get a grasp of their eugenic "sense". I think also fighting "awakens" dormant blood in a sense, I must join MMA.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Despicable, pig_face and 6 others
Which racial theories buddy

Khabib is more "Aryan" than so called PSL Gods like O Pry and Delon
I stopped reading here. Cope buddy boyo you will never be white. All you do is to make fallacies for that fact that you have the same complexion of feces that formed like a tube that went out of my rectum also known as asshole

I stopped reading here. Cope buddy boyo you will never be white. All you do is to make fallacies for that fact that you have the same complexion of feces that formed like a tube that went out of my rectum also known as asshole
perfect example of what im talking about tbh, imagine if i started saying " youll never be brahmin broo" and billions of pajeets picked that up and started spamming it. You create your own standards and jerk off in your shit encrusted abode , while in reality youre nothing but a fart

your personality doesnt extend past those early 4 chan basement incels , you have no real "depth " to you (your avi is a cherry on the cake) , As a handsome male myself I can easily distort these theories and claim Im some Aryan but Im a soulless pathetic existence and I dont delude myself im not

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and PointOfNoReturn
perfect example tbh, imagine if i started saying " youll never be brahmin broo" and billions of pajeets picked that up and started spamming it. You create your own standards and jerk off in your shit encrusted abode , while in reality youre nothing but a fart
European Beauty is the standard generically. All those poojetas are leaving the Brahmin community for a High Trust White Chad. You put a facade on Brahmins as if they are superior.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
the only Aryan people I’ve met in forum are peifan84 incel19410 pessimistic aloha vinn98 schery6 subhuman currycel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, IAMNOTANINCEL, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Swedes mog all because they made the best music

IMG 1136

😝😝

• Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford
I was thinking yesterday
How the whole culture nowadays specially among young men is based on some hundred crazy guys ideas from 4chan in 2014/2015 like wtf
Billions of people just perpetuating and echoing their ideas, also the ones who created them probably don't think the same anymore or are dead now

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
give ur top three there aprt from dissection and bathory
Shiina Ringo - Shouso Strip
Vehemence - God was Created
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
View attachment 3005004
They made a lot of my most favorite albums
oh shit almost forgot bladee, the greatest rapper and possibly greatest music artist in general to walk this earth and his producer which is the greatest producer to ever walk this earth are swedish
japan mogs in terms of quantity of really good tho

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
give ur top three there aprt from dissection and bathory
Oh you meant Swedish albums LOL!
Katatonia, In Flames, Bladee, Soilwork, Opeth, the list could go on...

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss