This site is actually racist

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I dont need this toxic shit in my life.

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me
was to laugh that I was indian even though I mogged her lookswise and lifewise.

You guys are pure evil and deserve to be incels and losers in life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, BrahminBoss, shia.jihadist and 5 others
I'm European. I'm just here to looksmax and leave the forum at the end of this year. I don't care about pointless race wars.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, LonelyLooksmaxxer, shia.jihadist and 6 others
Not a molecule nigger

• +1
Reactions: Epola and borntosuffer
I thought you are white bro

• +1
Reactions: maou
dont worry bro, no one cares if u are indian

• +1
Reactions: Epola

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
They’re jealous because one or another can’t get laid

I'm European. I'm just here to looksmax and leave the forum at the end of this year. I don't care about pointless race wars.
based
over if you're actually an incel who cares about race

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

cannot control.

can i see your face in a pm?

Indians are ugly and retarded subhumans