This site is allergic to positivity

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
You gotta know when to be positive and negative. If your constantly in a state of negativity, its gonna rub off on your life and mind. It doesn’t mean you should be positive all the time but also it doesnt mean you should refrain from being positive. Notice the positive reactions youll get on this site when you say something miserable/negative, thats because thats what people are on this forum, miserable. If you follow in their footsteps youll become the same.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bonecel01, Sny, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
Its over. All I feel is rage. Others caused my pain, suffering and downfall, yet they will never understand why I am angry. So fucking close

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BadmanGangstar
obviously you should have sources of positivity in your life, no one is saying that this forum should be your entire world that provides all your social life

but this is one of the only places where men can discuss brutal truths about life they would get mocked and gaslighted anywhere else, often I’ve been in a horrible mood, I try to go talk about it with people and it pisses me off 10x the total garbage and nonsense that comes out of their mouth. I go here and people get it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 52452 and BadmanGangstar
obviously you should have sources of positivity in your life, no one is saying that this forum should be your entire world that provides all your social life

but this is one of the only places where men can discuss brutal truths about life they would get mocked and gaslighted anywhere else, often I’ve been in a horrible mood, I try to go talk about it with people and it pisses me off 10x the total garbage and nonsense that comes out of their mouth. I go here and people get it

• JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Im tryna be more positive now

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Its over. All I feel is rage. Others caused my pain, suffering and downfall, yet they will never understand why I am angry. So fucking close
Who caused you pain?

True, i agree with a lot of things you said here. A place to vent when the normie world is being so fake and shallow with their positivity. But at the same time i dont think we should actively look for the bad things in life like how people on this site do. The real world is overly positive and fake but the looksmax world is overly negative and edgy. Both dont provide the truth, the truth comes from being holistic and logical by seeing the good and bad in everything and everyone so we can actually improve

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bonecel01, incel194012940 and Deleted member 52452
Who caused you pain?

True, i agree with a lot of things you said here. A place to vent when the normie world is being so fake and shallow with their positivity. But at the same time i dont think we should actively look for the bad things in life like how people on this site do. The real world is overly positive and fake but the looksmax world is overly negative and edgy. Both dont provide the truth, the truth comes from being holistic and logical by seeing the good and bad in everything and everyone so we can actually improve
many people... too many

so fucking close... so fucking close

spread my message, spread positivity

Literally the only emotions I feel are

Jealousy

Hate

Self pity

horny

justin-timberlake-stare.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonecel01 and IRL_Reject
Dnr fuck you nigger

You gotta know when to be positive and negative. If your constantly in a state of negativity, its gonna rub off on your life and mind. It doesn’t mean you should be positive all the time but also it doesnt mean you should refrain from being positive. Notice the positive reactions youll get on this site when you say something miserable/negative, thats because thats what people are on this forum, miserable. If you follow in their footsteps youll become the same.
This site is composed of people from the fringes of society what do you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back