• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Trilogy, aspiringexcel and 2 others
TikTok won.

• So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I miss my ex again what should i do

tiktok what. literally nothing happens but 0 worth threads about it
The TikTok invasion is brutal, check the ratings section for all the copypasted broccoliheads thinking they can become PSL gods.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Trilogy and LampPostPrime
The TikTok invasion is brutal, check the ratings section for all the copypasted broccoliheads thinking they can become PSL gods.
it doesnt matter, this isnt looksmaxing site

• +1
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 20399 and incel194012940

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and LampPostPrime
It died after the influx of normies

when did it happen?
Couple yrs ago. I noticed the decline so I took a break from this site. A year later I return and everyone I knew has either quit or no longer posts anymore. The new posters are normies or failed normies.

How am I a hypocrite?
you really think that someone who came here to lookmax has over 15k posts not even in a year? while being banned for like a few extra months if i I remember correctly

Mate, I've heard all the excuses from being muh looksmaxer and all the other crap, just to cover the fact that someone has no mates and he can write wahtever tale that strikes his head without social life being threatened unlike in the real life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and incel194012940
This site used to get BLACKED?

you really think that someone who came here to lookmax has over 15k posts not even in a year? while being banned for like a few extra months if i I remember correctly

Mate, I've heard all the excuses from being muh looksmaxer and all the other crap, just to cover the fact that someone has no mates and he can write wahtever tale that strikes his head without social life being threatened unlike in the real life.
I talk to a lot of people on here that's why my posts are up. Also this place is an outlet for blackpill not found in many other places, I have only managed to blackpill one friend irl this far and I am going to keep blackpilling irl people because then I don't need to rely on this site for blackpill exclusively.