This site is pure racism. I'm out

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
I dont need this toxic shit in my life.

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me
was to laugh that I was indian even though I mogged her lookswise and lifewise.

You guys are pure evil and deserve to be incels and losers in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger, micropp, jisko32 and 13 others

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger, Hyperborean Citizen and 1 other person
Dnrd dalit nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, cannotbeasked, terrorblade and 1 other person
Two types of JFL reacts to this post. If you know you know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger, micropp and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, The Grinch and noobs
I dont need this toxic shit in my life.

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me
was to laugh that I was indian even though I mogged her lookswise and lifewise.

You guys are pure evil and deserve to be incels and losers in life.
Are you a Pajeet in Canada? That would explain why you face lots of racism. There is a literal Pajeet invasion in my country. Pajeet international students come here and take all the low-skilled low-paying jobs. Leaving wypipo homeless. And Canadians are starting to be a lot less polite about this. Even a lot of the skilled blue collar jobs and some of the skilled tech jobs are being taken by Pajeets. It's over in Canada in 2024.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Turbo Racist and optimisticzoomer
you can't hack it among whites so you cry racism. stay in your shithole and it won't be a problem, but you can't because white people create societies that are 100x better than what your people could accomplish in a million years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, solohunter99 and optimisticzoomer
you can't hack it among whites so you cry racism. stay in your shithole and it won't be a problem, but you can't because white people create societies that are 100x better than what your people could accomplish in a million years
Pajeets must die!

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
What a buzzkill forcing us to be "Normal" and "Respectable" .What a faggot JFL

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer