This site is the only site where the majority of users swallow the FACE pill.

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Lookism.net got invaded by copers who think that it's all about being low inhib and NT

Braincels got invaded by bitter manlets that shit up the sub with their "Height > Face" bullshit.

incels.is was pretty split between height and face last time I checked, but it's been a while so it might be different

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
All about looks and height, man.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, DarknLost, BigBoy and 2 others
Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Everything matters
Legit.
You need everything... face, height, physique, clothes, newest iphone, sports car, expensive apartment, high status job, statusmaxxed social media, NT, deep voice, cocaine and bitches....

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Achathin, Tiddlywink and 6 others
If you don't think lower inhib plays a role you're a literal fucktard. Looksmaxxing won't cure your autism. You'll never get laid being a silent autist no amount of statusmaxxing or looksmaxxing will help you. Look at Elliot Rodger

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, BigBoy, Demir and 3 others
If you don't think lower inhib plays a role you're a literal fucktard. Looksmaxxing won't cure your autism. You'll never get laid being a silent autist no amount of statusmaxxing or looksmaxxing will help you. Look at Elliot Rodger
I already have.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Of course other things matter, but face matters much more than everything else. Only height comes at a close second. And with height, lack of it hurts more than having an excess helps.

no looksmaxx for dogshit social skills

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and FailedNormie
Face and than be taller than the women and than you are good

Look at Tom cruise

Face is literally everything

If height really matters than told me why faceandlms who is 6:4 and get no women at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
Lookism.net got invaded by copers who think that it's all about being low inhib and NT

Braincels got invaded by bitter manlets that shit up the sub with their "Height > Face" bullshit.

incels.is was pretty split between height and face last time I checked, but it's been a while so it might be different
I'd say .co leans more on face

Face height body money status dick

Face>>>>height unless you are like 5'4 or below

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 2012

It's face dude a manlet mende's slay's a 6 foot 4 average dude

Look at Elliot Rodger
He was barely looksmaxed...
635609544882517943-AP-Santa-Barbara-Rampage.jpg

Maybe it's face>height when it comes to women but it's definitely height>Face when it comes to career, dominance, confidence and attaining NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Usually when someone says "height is everything" hes a normie tier jealous manlet who is too autistic to construct basic sentences irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Pendejo and Deleted member 245
Face and than be taller than the women and than you are good

Look at Tom cruise

Face is literally everything

If height really matters than told me why faceandlms who is 6:4 and get no women at all
I was incel for the first few years of my adult life an didn't get laid until I got to low bodyfat and worked on my skin issues which improved my FACE. I was still tall but didn't get laid until my face got better looking.
He was barely looksmaxed...
635609544882517943-AP-Santa-Barbara-Rampage.jpg
ER looked like a little high E bitch who could easily pass for a tranny. That's why he was incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 616
plenty of users here unironically argue that physique is more important than face

FACE IS EVERYTHING.
Anyone who denies that is a phaggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, The Dude Abides and mido the slayer
being low inhib and nt is necessary for social acceptance with normies and guys
but for women its looks
you could be super nt and you'll have lots of friends and be accepted by society but if you're ugly no woman will fuck you you'll be treated as a gay friend who follows them around with a muzzle

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 245
being low inhib and nt is necessary for social acceptance with normies and guys
but for women its looks
you could be super nt and you'll have lots of friends and be accepted by society but if you're ugly no woman will fuck you you'll be treated as a gay friend who follows them around with a muzzle
t. virgin

I was incel for the first few years of my adult life an didn't get laid until I got to low bodyfat and worked on my skin issues which improved my FACE. I was still tall but didn't get laid until my face got better looking.

ER looked like a little high E bitch who could easily pass for a tranny. That's why he was incel.
Your confidence skyrocketed which is what caused you to finally be persistent in getting laid

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
t. virgin

Your confidence skyrocketed which is what caused you to finally be persistent in getting laid
Ridiculuos amounts of coping tbh. There is only one thing which is more pathetic than being so ignorant about looks being the most significant aspect. Its being ignorant and thinking its ur personality that is attractive or some shit like that and building ur life confidence on that delusion. Its same as if someone who s rich says people like him cuz of his personality and he is overall a decent dude, better than others while in fact he just supports those people with muney and they r just flattering him or being grateful.

I had the same experience about 3 years ago when I was in high school I had the lowest bodyfat and also the best skin because of sleepmax and diet maxing

And the amount of attention I got was hella high tbh some women would approach me frequently but I was bluepill cuck and I got more bodyfat with shitty diet and bad skin and than I went invisible to girls (even teachers)

Reminder I have good frame (wide shoulders and narrow waist) all the time but face is like 80% of the attraction or even more as long you are not obese

Ridiculuos amounts of coping tbh. There is only one thing which is more pathetic than being so ignorant about looks being the most significant aspect. Its being ignorant and thinking its ur personality that is attractive or some shit like that and building ur life confidence on that delusion. Its same as if someone who s rich says people like him cuz of his personality and he is overall a decent dude, better than others while in fact he just supports those people with muney and they r just flattering him or being grateful.
Nowhere did I deny that looksmaxxing is the most important factor thats why I'm here. Disregarding other factors is what causes inceldom

• +1

Jesus Christ nuke all manlets

• +1
Reactions: retard and Deleted member 245
For every inch you are under 5,10 subtract .25 from your PSL rate. For every inch above add .2 points. (This is for actual irl stuff and assuming your in the the us)

all that matters is nt and low inhib I've changed from this when coming to this site, but finally drawing my conclusions that as an average 4.5/10 male all u need is being NT and low inhib and never discovering sites like that

• +1
all that matters is nt and low inhib I've changed from this when coming to this site, but finally drawing my conclusions that as an average 4.5/10 male all u need is being NT and low inhib and never discovering sites like that
this
I wish I never discovered the blackpill, it fucked me up mentally. I'm thinking about getting a therapist, but i feel they would think my problems are beyond retarded.

this
I wish I never discovered the blackpill, it fucked me up mentally. I'm thinking about getting a therapist, but i feel they would think my problems are beyond retarded.
Better to know the truth rather than be deluded and cope with ‘My fine and dandy personality will get me them chicks one day’.

Better to know the truth rather than be deluded and cope with ‘My fine and dandy personality will get me them chicks one day’.
at least i wouldnt be a depressed af then

at least i wouldnt be a depressed af then
You would if you kept getting rejected and ended up thinking ‘But my personality is good. What did I do wrong?’

You would if you kept getting rejected and ended up thinking ‘But my personality is good. What did I do wrong?’
true tbh, and i wouldnt ever realize it. but the reason im getting rejected rn is because im a fatfuck. that combined with being a curry, high inhib, and non-nt, a total death sentence.

but if you want to get pussy you can genuinely do it with personality and low-inhib. you wont be getting the best looking ones, but youll still be getting something. you just have to be decent looking, and average height.

this is gonna sound like red-pill cope, because it is: but you just have to be a higher smv.

true tbh, and i wouldnt ever realize it. but the reason im getting rejected rn is because im a fatfuck. that combined with being a curry, high inhib, and non-nt, a total death sentence.

but if you want to get pussy you can genuinely do it with personality and low-inhib. you wont be getting the best looking ones, but youll still be getting something. you just have to be decent looking, and average height.

this is gonna sound like red-pill cope, because it is: but you just have to be a higher smv.
Personality is an absolute total meme.

perhaps. but it doesnt even apply to me because im a boring person in general tbh
Over for absolutely a huge amount of unfortunate men.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back