This song always confused me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I was like why tf is the whole song in Russian but then they start saying piggy in German

Now ik

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Tbh can’t believe they removed this song from gta 4 it’s literally the most important one

Where you live in Germany behanchod ? I'm curry 17 old, my family and I we are permanently shifting to Germany .
I'm 5'10 barefoot , lightbrown skin, facially low htn and lean body how over is it for me because I will be competing with germainic chads who are 6'1 on average .

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iasacrko, deadstock and Deleted member 78221
Where you live in Germany behanchod ? I'm curry 17 old, my family and I we are permanently shifting to Germany .
I'm 5'10 barefoot , lightbrown skin, facially low htn and lean body how over is it for me because I will be competing with germainic chads who are 6'1 on average .
how about you kys cuck

Bro as an Indian i wouldn’t wanna come to country like Germany shits gonna be impossible here in terms of dating

Especially with the accent and all but then again that’s pretty much in every western nation

To be Indian and succeed in the west u gotta be at least chadlite and even then idk girls aren’t rlly into indians

That‘s a GTA IV radio song

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
how about you

Bro as an Indian i wouldn’t wanna come to country like Germany shits gonna be impossible here in terms of dating

Especially with the accent and all but then again that’s pretty much in every western nation
Well I can't do nothing my father is

To be Indian and succeed in the west u gotta be at least chadlite and even then idk girls aren’t rlly into indians
Brootal but I don't have that dravidian pheno though and my accent is not stereotypical curry accent

I consider myself as low htn because of light brown skin failo if I had white pheno that's like low chadlite.
Still over probably idk maan .