Not even recessed btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fath0039, Kade, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
she looks good and bad at the same time wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2095, birchman and 4 others
Long eyebrows, wide eyes, small nose, small midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Maxiofacial issues are usually translated through the side profile...like when someone gets doublejaw they notice the most difference to their sides..

Your front is an indicator of coloring and facial width moreso than not..so u can still look decent with a subpar maxilla if your coloring and width are good and your recession didn’t veer too far off into negatively impacting your eye area..

She’d objectively look better with a more Margot Robbie type side profile...but it’s just grasping straws at that point..

Perhaps a LITTLE better from the front too..

But she already passes the threshold of being able to be betabuxxed by the majority of the adult population..so I’d say she’s okay

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Kade, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
HARMONY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Ruby and Deleted member 2486
i like narrow palates on girls tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
PSLI looks theories only apply to short white men. Women and tall men will always be loved and ethnics are now gods thanks to leftism ans zionist media. Trying to apply looks theory outside of white men is pointless. Its a woman with milkers, we like that.

• +1
Reactions: birchman and PubertyMaxxer
uninpulsive, high-trust side profile
blonde - blue eyes halo

narrow palate not really a failo for women (and not neccessarily for man either)
still has PCT
good colouring
good structures
good hairline
healthy
good thirds

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Golden Glass
Some people can get away with plenty of PSL “problems/failos” just think of Orb.

Captura de Tela 2019 12 19 as 152044

She isn't that recessed, far from perfect obviously, but that recession is the average of most women

• +1
Reactions: Hector
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
it never began for her

She'll die a kissless virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
If I was at bar or nightclub and a girl who looks like that actually signaled to me that she was interested in me (and I was able to confirm presence of female genitalia), I would be over the moon. Biggest (and only) confidence boost of my life.

For some reason, I find her to be strangely highly attractive. Maybe it's because I subconsciously notice similar indicators of recession in her face that I myself have?

Thats not a Stacy, not even a Stacy-lite

You are overrating her cause shes non obese, cute chick in 2019

This is a Stacy btw:

Ultra-narrow palate:
Samara_Weaving_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg
efb0d2f1b289878cbc9ae9bbaa9471c4881e713b.jpg

Recessed lower jaw:
View attachment 197883

Scleral show:
Samara-Weaving-1.jpg
all of that only slightly. Also she has short midface, forward grown maxilla and girls without hunter jaw and wiiide pallate can still be very attractive, they just go more as cute than as hot

her eyes are a massive halo

Her maxilla is good, her jaw isnt even that recessed and obviously top tier genes to save her. Also women can get away with some recessed features, some sclearal show, cause recession makes some1 look weaker and in a way looking weak = femininity. We males are fucked if we have recessed features.

She is far from a Stacy, 60th percentile. Haloed by clothing, youth, and being a non fat white girl in itself is a halo in 2019.

I feel sorry for her. I bet her parents make a lot of money but work 60 hours a week and neglected her physical development thinking they could just spend a lot of money on school car and things for her.

lmao, I work at a place with a girl like this. Coulden't tell if she was giving me fuck me eyes or was just mad today. My eyes are hooded so I constantly look angry/ dom. but some foids mirror me and squint when they walk past. really Funny

Thats not a Stacy, not even a Stacy-lite

You are overrating her cause shes non obese, cute chick in 2019

This is a Stacy btw:

Jessica Biels mouth and teeth are insane

PSL doesn't matter for women lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Women don't need PSL lauded features to look good. They just need a good phenotype +neoteny + femininity.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and MandibularCel
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Women have far more leeway than men when it comes to looks since they can be attractive with underdeveloped submissive type features that would be considered subhuman in men, like a recessed jaw. Women can display weakness and it comes across as cute, men have no choice but to display dominance.

Women don't need PSL lauded features to look good. They just need a good phenotype +neoteny + femininity.

I disagree entirely, she has a nice compact midface, decent eye area and eyebrow placement, and a small nose, nice clear skin

ALSO KEEP IN MIND FEMOIDS WEAR MAKE UP TO COVER UP FLAWS AND BOOST HALOS

Her flaws DO hurt her apperance but men's standards arent so high so of course we would love to marry a girl like this but she doesnt have a face I would stare at for hours for a dopamine rush unlike Kate Beckinsale or Jessica Biel in their prime