This Stacy Ruined Her Looks In The Sun (WTF Biggest Descension Of All Time GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 23695

Bronze
How stupid is this girl?

aQ4y9Zu.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis, TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
What's her real age, looks 30-35

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
She said she was "sun kissed" :lul:
qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

wVSzTcM.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 4 others
More like sun slapped jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, horizon, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
Over for this post menopausal

She looks 45+

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Zeusus
Hawaii, full of plant-based mentally ill white people. Wouldn't be surprised if she uses steroids too. Not a good combo.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Hawaii, full of plant-based mentally ill white people. Wouldn't be surprised if she uses steroids too. Not a good combo.
What do you mean steroids?

trucker-damage-face_web.jpg

Take the SPF pill.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and Lawton88
How stupid is this girl?

aQ4y9Zu.gif

Sun does not do that... There are several people that live in the desert or work in the sun all day and don't look that bad... She seems vegan/malnourished so more like a lack of collagen and raw saturated fat... 30 raw eggs/day for 30 days would make her look 15 years younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667
Sun does not do that... There are several people that live in the desert or work in the sun all day and don't look that bad... She seems vegan/malnourished so more like a lack of collagen and raw saturated fat... 30 raw eggs/day for 30 days would make her look 15 years younger.
f0acf098c8a1e62c57f755bfa3326dc9.jpg

Guy has asymmetries and weaker bone support on his left side: right side eye is hooded, higher set, has a protruding zygo, even his eye color is different (more protruding eye gets different quantity of lighting, making it seem like a different color)... Anyway I doubt that him, as a truck driver, has time to take care of himself and eat a raw animal food diet... His asymmetries (nerve damage) and his sagging skin (low collagen) would go away in 1 month if he ate 30 raw eggs/day everyday.

Plus are you SERIOUSLY comparing a woman that slept in the sun for 5 hours with a man that spend 28 days on it? Still fixable lol

I know a LOT of construction workers who spend as much time as him in sunlight (white as well) and they don't look like that...

My uncle is now 60 years old and 6'0, about 255 lb, construction worker/bricklayer since he was 15... I used to compared hands with him: I wore size 16 ring and it stuck in the middle of his pinky finger, ring finger was size 18 or more, Denis Cyplenkov-tier hands... I had exactly 8.7 inch wrists and his were at least 9.5... He eats 5lb of meat every single day along with the rest of his diet, he has bad tendonitis but a a LOT of muscle mass, built like a powerlifter: his youngest son is 13yo 6'3, his older son is an ex-con who got 12 years for shooting a gang rival to death.

Guy is an evangelical Christian as peaceful as they get, very laid back and funny, always making jokes and laughing... He's at least 95% European too, Northern Italian family...

(Fun fact: my middle cousin was into Judo when he was younger... He and my uncle were in a dojo when the black belt sensei decided to pick the largest man in the room and tell the guy to choke him as hard as possible so that he could easily escape... My uncle was the one... He got there and choked the roidhead gymcel blackbelt and the guy struggled so much he turned red... From being a smartass to being made fun of by his entire class LOL)

His personality seems to confirm Aajonus Vonderplanitz's theory that all forms of violence and mental illness come from a bad diet aka malnutrition.

------

I got another uncle that is about the same age, but he's 5'10 and 300lb natty with a v-taper, like a smaller version of Kyriakos Grizzly but with no gut: he's bald and resembles Lemmy Kilmister (identical mustache)... He got a scorpion in the back of his head, always wearing black sunglasses, looks like he came straight out Sons Of Anarchy...

My point is that he worked all his life in a big steel-making company and he used to spend at least 8 hours/day in extremely hot temperatures... According to your logic he should have wrinkles and all... BUT...

He eats raw meat and eggs... He buys eggs in large quantities like 4 large boxes of +400 eggs each and he consumes +400 raw eggs/week, averaging almost 70 raw eggs PER DAY! He also eats raw meat: I don't know how much but he buys slabs of beef and rips chunks of it and chews the thing... I only eat ground raw meat because my mandible isn't that strong yet but I want to do it someday...

This guy's nickname is Big Carlos: he's white, a little bit cranky but a good guy if you gain his trust... Just like Chuck Ahrens, is reclusive and hates photos, also has a home gym and can't even NAME a single steroid...

He's truly massive with thick forearms and wrists, hairy hands, forearms, back and shoulders, T + DHT beast.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 22354
Big Carlos worked all his life in ArcelorMittal dealing with molten steel... I once met a worker from there when I was in line to pay my internet bill: young guy, in his late 20s/early 30s, about 6'7-6'8 tall and like 220lb lean, not carring much muscle mass with exception of his forearms (and probably arms)...

It was taking long so we started chatting to pass time... I noticed a large red spot on his hand going all over his forearm up to his elbow, like fading coffee stains... I asked him what was the deal with it and he told me: "man, a cauldron exploded due to pressure and it spilled melted steel all over me, it ate through the arm part of my suit but it will be fine!". It looked like boiling water hit him, but there was some scabs that I doub were caused by water.

I was like "wtf" because "The melting point of iron alloys and the melting point of steel, occur at higher temperatures, around 2,200-2,500 Fahrenheit (°F) / 1,205-1,370 Celsius (°C).", but me, having my fair share of crazy deeds like putting a dozen cigarettes out on my tongue and once even on the middle of my forehead ("When a conventional cigarette burns, the burning tip reaches a temperature of about 900 degrees Celsius."), was inclined to believe him... I once worked for my uncle on a dental prosthetics lab and we were melting steel with a blowtorch to put it on a spinning device with a spring that you would hold with a lever and it will spin very fast to push the molten alloy into the mould... But when he released it, the thing started gushing molten alloy all over my direction (he quickly ran to the side) and I stood there motionless... It burned my clothes and my hair and I later found metal pieces glued to my skin, but didn't feel a thing...

I'm a DOM myself but nothing like these guys... I don't have Old Man Strength Yet: at 25yo, I'm just a baby lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 22354
trucker-damage-face_web.jpg

Take the SPF pill.
Already debunked:
Spoiler: That Trucker with half his face very aged from the Sun There's a picture of a trucker with half his face aged from the Sun used to promote sunscreen. Windows in cars and trucks use to not have protection from UV rays. When sun passes through glass it no longer triggers DNA repair but still does the damage. Not many people know this, so it helps sunscreen manufactures make money.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Already debunked:
Sunscreen is a fucking scam: I don't use sunscreen, shampoo, don't brush my teeth, never use hand sanitizer during the pandemic and never washed my hands when I got home, never used masks, I only use soap on my ass, dick and armpits, eat raw meat and eggs and even rotten meat... According to the sheeple I should be dead or full of diseases, but I got a 16.7 cm zygos by 7.0 cm midface aka 2.38,6 FWHR (I have proof of this)... Also was fed raw liver as a baby which gave me 19 inch biacromial as an adult...

FUCK the Jews and their scams, I won't spend a DIME over the minimum I need for personal confort, I won't buy your kike-ass made in China non-kosher products, I won't budge, FUCK YOU JEWS YOU KILLED THE MESSIAH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

not a stacy bro. that's a roastee