This stings a lot

B

Bloatedcelbag

Silver
When you are on the bus enpty handed heading home from a nights out… That feeling is shit. You can watch people all around you depressed af because they didnt get any action. Meanwhile you observe those fuckers sitting next to a girl waiting to dip their cocks. And of course they are chadlite minimum. Mumuh I chose him cause of his personality and because he was confident. Everyone knows its because of looks alone. Anyone can relate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, Paul7, bloomercel and 2 others
When you are on the bus enpty handed heading home from a nights out… That feeling is shit. You can watch people all around you depressed af because they didnt get any action. Meanwhile you observe those fuckers sitting next to a girl waiting to dip their cocks. And of course they are chadlite minimum. Mumuh I chose him cause of his personality and because he was confident. Everyone knows its because of looks alone. Anyone can relate?
Its time to LDAR boyo

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
only jedi deal in absolutes

No bus for me this weekend. Had a fucking blast and partied all night long and ended up with taking home a girl who I fucked several times and she said I could do whatever I like to her and she was touching me all over my face and telling me how hot I was. I lasted over an hour each time. Feel like a stud now ngl boyos